Sup Forums I need your help

Sup Forums I need your help.
I'm a 20 yr med student who accidentally met a 15 yr old girl on omegle a year ago.
first thing she said was "I'm going to kill myself tonight". at first I thought it was another troll but I went with it anyways, I found out later that it is actually legit and she is about to kill herself. so I, strangely, started talking to her and getting to know her, maybe because I have always wanted to be a psychiatrist and that's why I decided going to med school despite my hate for it.
so I started talking to her that night and eventually talked her out of it, turned out she was a depressed lonely girl with no one to talk to. she was shy and very introvert, she didn't have much friends and she hated men.
and we started talking almost everyday, little did I know she had begun to get attached to me and she would cry if we didn't talk for a day. I won't lie, I kinda liked it. but then she told me that she loves me now and I started to feel guilty because I didn't have any mutual feeling for her, except that deep inside, for some odd reason I cared about her and I wanted to stay with her until she finds someone.
but that did't go well, after a couple of months I started having feelings for her also, but I couldn't ask her for a relationship because you know we are 3000 miles away from each other.
so eventually I asked her to be my girlfriend and she happily said yes and that she will wait for me. now the problem is that we would have to wait for 4 years. and my concerns are, I really love her no doubt and she really loves me, she tried killing herself several times when I tried to leave. I want to know your opinion, do you thinks this will work? do you think she is too young for this and her thoughts and feelings may change later on? what should I do, now that leaving is almost impossible because we are too bonded to each other, and staying is a torture because I live in a constant fear of getting betrayed and cheated because I have serious trust issue.

God ur dumb. Dont date girls like that. Everyine will blame you when they kill themselves even tho theyre the weak ones. Get out man

well as i said leaving is almost impossible, not only because i will have to live with the guilt of killing herself for the rest of my life but also because i love her and i don't see myself in any serious relationships with anyone if this didn't work, i don't trust women and i have almost lost every belief in love, this is all i have left with now,

well, she's 16 now so at least she's legal everywhere civilized, so no issues there
now for the rest, either you'll have to wait two years for her to finish high school and move to a school near you or you finishing med school and moving in near her (but that'd take longer, right?)
anyway, summer holidays are near, go visit her and see how that works in person

also, enjoy your yandereGF

that would be great except for we live in two different continent, but i have already decided to do my PhD in the UK which is where she lives

I think you need to go meet her and fuck her before anything else so you'll know if that piece of ass is even worth the time.

You are a fucking idiot

so that's the 4 years part, right?
get a bloody plane ticket anyway

Yeah thanks for noticing that

Yeah i figured out that would do the trick but i think i would eventually have to do the 4 years waiting.. That's what I'm mostly concerned about

well, does she have plans (except being your wife) for the future?

Being an English teacher.
And if this didn't work out i think it'll have a great impact on her life, just as she stated she wouldn't be able to get into another relationship, i mean I've diagnosed her and i think she may have dependant personality disorder and she will always need someone by her side to fill my empty space if i left. But i don't think she would fall in love again, and I'm sure about that for me also.

Well thats fucked up

You can just kys

The only hope for you two is to do a joint suicide. Go visit her, bang her and then OD on sleeping pills while holding eachother.

Neither of you will ever be alone again.

Tell her that she'll need professional help and that you'll leave her if she doesn't agree to get any. Maybe the psychiatrist might help her, however small that chance might be. Or mabye he'll just drug her. Anyways, either she gets better or she'll become numb and who knows what happens. Couldn't get any worse than it is now though, right?

really though, what is so hard about this?

20 yo, already a med student? you're in a league way above anyone in your age group already

tying yourself to this situation is doing yourself a disservice and enabling this unstable chick to not move on from her problems or get help for them

he can get the perfect wife, forever in love with him instead of your average american gold digging whore

thank you I'll try this

It's just love man, it destroys you

Sasha Grey

well that depends if he is actually med student or just pre-med. Pre-meds are a dime a dozen

med student
Second year

THIS IS WHY U DONT GROOM KIDS ONLINE

bullshit.
shrinks will just drug her, she'll be sad and lonely, but maybe too sedated to understand it

on the other side, OP can just go on and make her happy (even if the first few years are a bit rough because of the distance) and they'll live a fine life (unless he cheats on her, but with his issues that seems unlikely)

this

No hope for you sorry

Just go to here man.. Leave everything and go

Kys?!

She may be a trap ya don't know

bail out of it OP, its either she breaks up with you because she found some guy at her school to give her a dicking and you feel like shit about it and always think about it or you drop her and live happier without a burden

This

She's going to get dicked down by some Faggot at her school and you're going to feel like an even bigger retarded faggot for waisting your time on some dumb teenager.

yeah that had been my concern since the beginning because of my issues and I had tested her, she hates boys honestly. sure she likes attention just like any other teenage girls but before we met she thought she was asexual, the thing is this one is different and thats why i'm willing to be with her.

This

Say you'll kill yourself if you can't leave.

You've locked yourself into an abusive relationship with a mentally unstable person, good job.

>>i accidently the pedophile guise wat do

You sure tho?
I mean it only takes one good fucking before she's a slam piece for the whole school.

First of all what does she look like OP
Not even fucking around.
If the girl is ugly, a mess, and 3000 miles away wtf are you doing

Is she hot enough to be it worth?

yes i am kinda sure about this
she's too shy, anxious, introvert to make any personal contact with the opposite sex let alone a sexual one

This

hold on
are you just "the chosen one" or are you both girls?

She's okay yes and to me that doesn't matter since I'm in love with her.

Post a fucking pic faggot

"The chosen one"

right, just making sure.
go be her knight in shining armor, try to see if there's a way to make her study aboard for a year or two

>med student
>severe grammar/spelling issues

You fucking punjabs need to fuck off back to poo in the loo country

I am pretty sure she's not worth it. Too far, almost 5000 km away for what? You never met her in person, this is the biggest problem. Giving up your time and money to meet someone you don't even know properly is stupid idea.

Think with your brain, not with your /d/, if you want to make a decision, wank off and think about it again.

I have 20s friends who dated 14 and 15 year olds and fucked them i dont see the issue here..

Even tho she is far away you can take a plane ticket some times, if you can talk to her enough to make her bond to you

I mean only to you if she gets to friendly and she finds another people youre fucked

You're fuckin stupid bro. Also, post them nudes, we know she's sent you some. Then kys.

How the fuck are you in med school and you can't grammar for shit? I mean, I don't claim to be the best communicator, in fact I'm told I fuckin cuss too much and I have a penchant for rambling, which is neither here nor there but the fuckin shit that pisses me off is how a dumb nigger like you with shitty grammar who can't figure out the morality of wanting to stick his nigger dick in an underage slag gets to go to med school. Fuck your stupid ugly face faggot, and kill yourself.

bump

Tits or gtfo

THIS

You've fucked up

Take the advantage, go rape her

this