ITT we prove we are not newfags. Pic unrelated, just my new fingerbox

ITT we prove we are not newfags. Pic unrelated, just my new fingerbox

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-hgiQ-GRE&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My great grandad carried his to WWII for good luck. He got it from his dad. When We had it up until my dead beat father either lost it or sold it for drug money. God I wish I had a picture to show you user. I remember it growing up. It was a classic.

My grandparents passed down their wooden fingerbox to my parents, who then passed it down to me. I find wooden fingerboxes to be more authentic than most modern ones made of any other material these days. If I end up having kids of my own I'll pass mine down.

This is kind of similar to what my great grandad had in WWII. He had some kind of leather strap to go around to keep rain water and debris out. It was in pretty good shape for having been seen combat on several occasions.

Forgot pic

I don't get it.

mom car fonger friend

You don't know anyone with a finger box or what? I don't get you not getting this.

what a hell is a finger box ?

That is a nice finger box op, can I borrow it?

My grandpa died in the war, he fell from a watchtower.

Newfag?

Just Google it

Does this prove you are an old fag or just capable of of using Google?

How could you not know what a fingerbox is?

NIce OP! I like how this one has 3 holes, this would come in handy for sure! Maybe I will trade my 2 finger one for one of these.

Hey Sup Forums. I've been a fingerbox collector for many years now. Here's my oldest set of fingerboxes from the 80's. They've all still got the AYO logo intact and everything.

In general, I am not a fan of the modern finger boxes like OP's. But I have to say, the new 9100 series from Strausman is pretty amazing.

I like your dvd

If you go for a three-holer, look into the ones with the knuckle rests. Really helps avoid wrist fatigue.

Thanks, it goes with the hat.

Thats a start / run electrical box with the buttons and contactor removed.

Faggot

I've been thinking about getting one but is it really worth it?

▲▲

>wanna know how I know you're new?

wuts fingerbocks? :)

Yeah, if you got the scratch. If not, maybe try a Daimyo? Japo crapo, but it gives good service while it lasts, and is cheap as fuck.

THANK YOU! Everytime I bring up a Strusman- especially the 9100- people on Sup Forums and IRL shit on it because "muh collectables are better"

Do they not understand Stausman has been making fingerboxes since 1642 (was founded in the Plymouth Bay Colony) and the company has not changed hands and/or been acquired by a conglomerate? They are an honest manufacturer with roots deep in the finger box space- they are adapting to the 21st century and keeping this tradition alive!!
REEEEEE

Anyone know what the fingerbox is at 0:05?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Z-hgiQ-GRE&t=

The knottiness of the wood looks Italian to me. I'm not an expert but my best guess is a Strega Massimo Dito

Bunch of newfags in here.

ahh you're right. I was thrown off by the glass on top, but I should've known based on the size of the lateral lifoiren.

Do you guys make your own fingerboxes? I've got several decorative FBs around the house (wood, of course) but I'm on a first-name basis with my local machinist, so there's still an element of personalization that goes into the performance my performance batches

Don't bring that newfag shit here, this is a nice thread about finger boxes
By the way you guys know a place where i can go have my box fixed in Arizona?

Are you guys sure? I have one from Spain by a Barcelona family company called Los Hermanos Gonzalez, looks really similar.

>Not wood
>Calling this a finger box

Whats that plastic bullshit?
I have a ornate one in brass that my grandfather made himself. That's quality!

theyre really similar, but the italians usually use a slightly lighter type of wood, usually birch.

Are the holes separated?
Once had a multi fingerbox where you could accidentally touch others fingers. Not my thing.

also, your fingerbox fucking sucks, get a wooden one you faggot

fuck off you homo

this shits gay you fucking peanut butter.

>not a newfag
>plastic finger box
Pick one everyone knows the best are carved wood

someone say his name

WHAT THE FUCK IS A FINGERBOX

its 2017, this is obvious bait. everyone has a fingerbox.

A vagina