Serious question, who can even stop him?

Serious question, who can even stop him?

He's might be the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Some team will meme them out of the playoffs like always.

Also I'm not convinced they're actually as good as they've been playing. Seattle is crippled by injury and Detroit is a total paper tiger.

What you see is what you get. Their offense is good. (Very good o-line, QB and receivers). Their defense is bad, particularly the secondary which is now almost literally non-existent.

Rodgers will need to play out of his mind, but this is doesn't look like a super bowl team. Their secondary is just not going to cut it against the heavyweights.

>paper tiger
>made the playoffs after everyone predicted them to have a top 5 draft pick at the beginning of the season.

Come on, dude. Even 3 weeks ago, no one was saying they had any championship hopes.

rump wrangler

Mike "AC/DC for LGBT" Pence will end this man's football career

>Greatest QB ever
> laughingwhores.jpg
He's not even top 5 all time are you fucking kidding me?

APOLOGIZE

This is just what Packers fans believe. They have had an easy schedule and yet struggled. They are a mediocre team with a meme QB.

THANK YOU
Someone finally agrees with me

>Implying anyone can handle the autisms of Elijah Manning

>easy schedule
wut? they played every nfc playoff team and Houston. They played most of the best defenses like Houston, Seattle, Minnesota, Dallas, NY

The Cowboys, Falcons, Patriots, Giants but only if the Patriots are going to be in the Owl, the 2015 Detroit Lions, January weather.

in terms of talent he's the greatest of all time. no other qb does what he does. brady is the one that's not even top five. just a slightly above average bradshaw

Alex Smith has literally been a more effective QB over the past two seasons. Brees and Brady were statistically better this season and every season since 2011. You're falling for Goodell's hype job meant to drive playoff ratings.

They made the playoffs by virtue of the NFC being pretty bad.

the giants D, of course

heres my bet, you can copy it for maximum $$

Hawks will cuckhim in the NFCCG

again

>meming this hard
Rodgers is literally the greatest qb of all time. He is about to get another MVP

Brady will get the MVP, though I think Rodgers deserves it. Or Matt Ryan I guess. Tough call.

Has a player who was suspended .25 of the season ever gotten MVP?

Brady played the weakest schedule in all of football and not even the full thing.

Matt Ryan is a real contender but he had
1. Easier Schedule
2. A top 5 rushing offense
3. Less injured team
4. 6 less TDs

Ryan also had 13 different receivers with a touchdown this season. 10 players with multiple touchdown passes including practice squad players. And injuries is hard to say. Julio has been limited close to half the season, Sanu, Gabriel, Hooper, and others have all missed 1 or more game. And the Atlanta defense has been so injured they've had backup oline men starting on the dline. He also has more ypa. Etc.. I don't think there's just a clear cut winner here.

Joe Montana did one year i think he missed a few games through injury.

>Unironically lost to Kaepernig in the playoffs TWICE
>greatest QB

No

I didn't say there was a clear cut winner. I said Matt Ryan was a contender. I think the biggest reason Rodgers should win is he had 6 more TDs and pic related. It's pretty hard to say he wasn't the most valuable player in the league

Ya, but that wasn't a suspension

He's not even the best current QB

They still have no championship hopes

Brady won 3 of his rings when the league wasn't soft.

Rodgers never even played in that era.

>1. Easier Schedule
Objectively false
>3. Less injured team
He played several games without his three biggest receiving threats

Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning and Tom Brady are the greatest ever. No contest. Anyone trying to rank them 1-3 is a retard. Especially those using Super bowl wins as some sort of metric.

>Brady won three of his rings when he was a mediocre game manager who stole signals from the opposition's defense
Well, I'm convinced

He lead game winning drives in each one. Game managers don't do that, u fucking faggot reprobate.

I don't follow divegrass, wasn't the state of Wisconsin calling for this faggot's head a month ago because he was having such a shit season?

Mostly they were calling for McCarthy's head. Rodgers is Jesus up here in cheese country.

>literally has a picture proving comment
>"objectively false!"
You are dumb. And if you wanna talk about injured threats then try this stat on for size

>Seattle
>Dallas
>NY
best defenses

meme

>top 5 ppg defenses aren't top defenses

This desu.

Too bad the Patriots have such a shit fanbase. I do like them, but the fans are fucking unbearable.

>HURRR 3 RINGS HIRRRR

Fuck's sake...

Shhh, don't use facts against shitposters

4 rings nigga. Peyton might have that if he wasn't a choker and hence not even close to Brady or Rodgers level.