Would Sup Forums vote for Underwood?

Would Sup Forums vote for Underwood?

Yes

YES. He's gonna get America back to work!

He's from my hometown, so yes.

Underwood is a faggot and a cuck.

What about his wife as VP?

Literal cuck. And literal homosexual. But yes.

Also, for anyone not aware with House of Cards I am being completely literal with this. He is literally a homosexual and is willingly cucked by his writer friend.

nobody would vote for that guy IRL, he's like lindsay graham or one of those tools in congress

do you fap to the peachoid?

you do realize the underwoods are based more on the clintons than the british show right?

the only difference is the man is the more evil one on the show

No, it's just a tourist trap to lure in unsuspecting money from people driving on I-85.

Totally degenerate, he's basically a male Hillary Clinton, just more intelligent and less greedy.

Yes, but he also has a future prediction/script-reading machine.

what you mean? cuz of the tolls? or you sell peaches by the road or something?

I can't actually believe people would actually take daytrips "to see the peachoid"

altho, after house of cards i guess..

No tolls, no produce stands there. People literally come by to take pictures by the stupid thing, and it only got worse after House of Cards.

Open relationship is different to Cuckholding, he was banging the 20 something reporter for season one while the wife was fucking the artist. He gets no pleasure of watching his wife get banged he just doesn't care.

how does that earn money?

they'll actually pay a motel in town for that?

No, but it convinces them to hit the town as a pit stop on the drive to a larger city. We're about halfway between Greenville and Charlotte NC and directly on I-85, so it's only really grown next to the interstate exits.

Yes

and

this

ah well its definitely some genius level advertising to put it on the show
(coming from a show full of dumb blatant product placements)

Even for non-products, like fucking Akar.io.

why isn't agar.io a product?

you even have to pay for decent starting mass FFS

Wait, what? I haven't played it since it was a Sup Forums Flavor of the Month, when did they add freemium shit?

this desu

they probably planned to add it strategically a couple weeks after the house of cards ad

with jews, nothing happens by accident

I like how it says "f(uck) (yo)u 16"

>doesn't care if his wife gets banged
>isn't a cuck

He was banging Kate Mara.

imagine them as best friends instead of husband and wife

typically cucking involves one faithful partner

>I HAVE TO MAKE THE BEST SPEECH OF MY LIFE YO

>the speech is a few bland statements

The Underwoods need Aaron Sorkin to come and work for them

Frank underwood legit just doesn't care that Tom fucks his wife. They're married more for political reasons than romantic ones desu. If he was in the closet jerking it watching as some pasty writer fucked his 50 year old wife than yes he'd be a cuck. Instead he's just stuck with her because if he loses her, it makes his campaign look bad.

Who?
Not trump?
>Trump 2016 baby.

>not forcing your wife to only be faithful to you while you fuck other bitches
>being this big of a beta cuck

desu if I was the president with multiple murders under my belt, was blackmailing congressman, have and was in the middle of a tense time with Russia I would have a lot more shit on my plate.

Even with his based assistant, Frank has too much shit to deal with instead of keeping an eye on his wife every waking hour. She's not even in the same country as him most of the time.

ur just a memelord, spouting them without even understanding them

fucking /9gag/ tier

get off my lawn

>check flags
>official country of cuckoldry
I don't know what else I expected, honestly. AFL

>muh cuck
>muh homosexual
He would make literally the greatest jobs president ever.

not an argument

molyjew.jpg

Clinton < Underwood
Trump > Underwood

I honestly liked the Brit version better. Urquhart was a true nationalist
> I have a great belief in Britain, you know. We are not a nation of social workers, or clients of social workers. We are not, please God, a nation of deserving cases. We are a fierce, proud nation, and we are still, God willing, a nation to be reckoned with!

underwood is democrat tho
>muh amworks

its more convincing when an evil politician is a leftist desu

No he's a Democrat

Dumb story arc, not very believable desu

this desu ne.

I know thats why I said I liked the British version of his character, he actually had passion and beliefs why being power hungry. Underwood is just an establishment asshole, if I wanted to watch a soulless monster scheme all day I just watch Hillary

kek i like that, yeh urquart is trump, underwood is hillary