Holy shit this was amazing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O0pq241QXJc
myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=movie
youtube.com/watch?v=0D_wuT3Hvo0
desuarchive.org/_/search/text//v/eddit/
youtube.com/watch?v=KPfX-VgzUrw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This movie totally ripped off Black Swan. Natalie Portman should have sued.

Were there bouncing boobs and panties like every other anime?

Then this is a highly recommended movie for you, OP.

>anime
>good

>you on Sup Forums
>not a loser

give me some god tier animes to watch fampai

preferably with dark stories and some cyberpunk shit

Wasn't there a brutal rape scene in this?

>weeaboo trash
>amazing
Get some standards or don't and go back to Sup Forums, dipshit.

It was a movie scene or was it?

Memories
Literally god tier animated Japanese film.

step aside friends

Satoshi Kon
Mamoru Oshii
Ergo Proxy
Texhnolyze
Serial Experiments Lain
you're welcome user

Fucking garbage that ripped off Black Swan. OH WAIT!

Too good.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0pq241QXJc

Ergo Proxy is just pretentious garbage.

Even the writer himself said the title "Ergo Proxy" was made up to sound cool and not to mean anything deeper.

Have you not watched it?

Then kill yourselves

This meme is already dead, find something new you fucking pleb

Perfect Blue > Neon Demon > ... > Shit > Black Swan

Alright, I kid.

I liked the universe and the characters in Ergo Proxy, it was probably ripped off of some sci-fi novel or something, but at the time I watched it, it seemed wholly unique.

But the pseudo-intellectual bullshit was unnecessary and hampered my enjoyment.

>never talked about
>one of my favourite by Satoshi
Why does this get no attention?

>Lethargic people doing everyday things - the trailer.
Why would I watch that?

because you're on of those lethargic people :^)

Why should I bother with weeaboo crap cartoons?

bait? black swan was like 20 years later

Best ever.

not him.
i watched that yesterday. 01 was great, 02 meh, 03 boring shit

Why should you bother with ranting in a thread about a movie you don't care about?

Lain

Because it has a trap and its not as good.

this is always aired on christmas day in finland, comfy as fuck

>tfw they bought the rights to perfect blue when they realized they'd get sued during the making of black swan

Both are shit movies though.

Goddamn this movie is comfy

Why should you bother creating a thread about anime trash on Sup Forums?

You have legit autism.

The best

Stay mad, weeb.

The story was already done dozens of times and the direction wasn't remarkable.
But it's alright.

How am I a weeb if I like an anime film?

That's not how it works.

It really wasn't though, and a dumb fucking ending.

This also wasn't good, and was even a waste of deviltrips.

I've had enough of anime, it's all shit, it really is.

you should go out more, it'll get better if you do

Yes, it is how it works, weeaboo. Go discuss your manchildren cartoons on Sup Forums.

>responding to bait

No it's not fucking bait, it's obviously a joke.

i really liked gunbuster. its old but pretty good. its got school girls, bouncing boobs, mecha, and time dialation. but none of all the gay shit thats in anime now adays

what am i in for?

Depression

obtuse freudian references

Screaming

The greatest kino of all time.
Don't forget to watch EoE

A faggot main, a giant cunt of a redhead, everyone's waifu, great animation (for its time), keycards being inserted into vaginas and mechs.

Disappointment, the psychological stuff it is famous for isn't really a thing until the 2nd half and it's supposed to be a twist so knowing about it going in will lessen the effect.

Have fun sitting through shit like the lava episode to get to the stuff you're there for

That movie was boring. Don't get all the praise for it.

a product of a diseased mind

Gundam Thunderbolt.

Just saw Redline yesterday senpaitachi so fucking good.

Those erect nipples were excellent.

did't had the patience to watch it, it was hard to do it even with its movie, but i bet mecha overdose

Pacific Rim is well enough about this

FINDS A WAY

>no Ninja Scroll
wtf

Running Man

>this triggered
100% virgin rage

REKT

Animatrix (mostly Second Renessaince)
Paprika
Gantz

Best christmas movie of all time right there

>satoshi kon's final movie about those robots will never be completed

Good. Robots are shit.

>Gantz
I sure hope this was an attempt at a joke.

Ping Pong the Animation
Space Dandy
Kiznaiver
Hyouka
Hibike Euphonium
Hajime No Ippo
Yu Yu Hakusho
Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Initial D
Akira
Redline
Kill la Kill
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Tatami Galaxy
JoJos Bizarre Adventure
Haven't you heard, Im Sakamoto?
Osomatsu-san
Haikyuu!!

>kill la kill
INTO THE TRASH IT GOES

>nothing about Uchuu Kyoudai

myanimelist.net/topanime.php?type=movie

browse at your own leisure

Listen dudes, one of the most satisfying experiences you'll have in life is showing friends Perfect Blue without them knowing what it is (obviously they gotta be the kinds of friends that you won't feel awkward sitting through a fake rape scene with though).

>mfw they start freaking the fuck out when they lose track of what's going on

Like half that list is terrible.

>no yu yu hakusho

I don't understand why? Ok maybe Hyouka and Haven't you heard im Sakamoto aren't 10 pointers but I thought they were entertaining.

This is the only Anime that I've ever actually enjoyed -- granted, I've only seen around 20

>chart mixes movies with tv shows

What the fuck

most anime shows are only like 12 episodes so who gives a fuck?

s. Let me explain to you about anime

There are several tiers of anime fan. WOAH TOTALLY DIFFERENT PEOPLE WITH DIFF OPINIONS MIND BLOWN

You have the casual Sup Forums anime watcher, who only watch what I term 'the newfag pool' and think they are the greatest anime ever, then call everything else shit. This group generally watches less than 15 series.

You have the casual anime forum watcher who watches a large range of absolute garbage, including the newfag pool and thinks it's all the greatest shit ever. This group generally watches less than 50 series

Finally, you have the actual anime fan. They watch a wide range of series and genres and generally enjoy the medium while understanding its flaws. They are generally unimpressed after the 100 series point regarding the newfag pool, as they have found better.

For reference, the newfag pool is generally as follows (series do get switched out as the old favorites get forgotten): NGE, Berserk, JoJo, SAO, Attack on Titan, any Kon movie, any GitS series or movie, any edgy 80s/90s gore OVA, Gundam SEED, Kenshin, FMA, Geass, Angel's Egg, Stein's Gate, Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo, Planetes, TTGL, Kill la Kill, Death Note, Ping Pong

Basically anything Sup Forums likes, because Sup Forums has AWFUL taste in anime. A W F U L

This copypasta is the perfect encapsulation of why Sup Forums is the worst and most autistic board on this website.

>70% of those things are actually really good
take notes people, this is how you trigger people

waste of quads, autism post.

>caring about gets
As you can see more proof of Sup Forums and Sup Forums thinking they're welcome on Sup Forums

Projecting this hard.

The less you know about anime history the more will go over your head. Watch everything Gainax made beforehand, Ultraman, Gundam, Space Battleship Yamato, Space Runaway Ideon and Aim for the Ace! beforehand. Also it's quite essential that you read Devilman.

STOP EDITING THIS CLASSIC PASTA TO SUIT THIS RETARDED MEME YOU'RE TRYING TO FORCE. WRITE YOUR OWN ONE YOU LAZY CUNT.

>Finally, you have the actual anime fan. They watch a wide range of series and genres and generally enjoy the medium while understanding its flaws. They are generally unimpressed after the 100 series point regarding the newfag pool, as they have found better.
THAT'S NOT HOW IT'S MEANT TO GO AND YOU KNOW IT.

YOUR STUPIDLY PERSISTENT EFFORTS IN FORCING THE Sup ForumsEDDIT MEME ARE ANNOYING, BUT WHAT OFFENDS ME IS YOUR APPROPRIATION OF OLD PASTA TO SUIT YOUR NEW PURPOSE. DON'T FUCKING DO THAT, SOME user WHO'S A LOT CLEVERER THAN YOU PUT GENUINE THOUGHT AND KNOWLEDGE INTO THAT PASTA AND NOW YOU'RE GUTTING IT. YOU SHOULD FEEL ASHAMED OF YOURSELF.

Sup Forums is great desu

I think Millennium Actress is my favourite Kon film. Perfect Blue is great tho.

the 2nd half of the anime season 2 was shit, but the manga is one of the best thing i've read (even with the somewhat dissappointing last arch).
alien migrants, tits, BFGs,massacres, etc

And probably the new cgi movie will be fine.
youtube.com/watch?v=0D_wuT3Hvo0

100% spot on

>keep everything still so we only have to draw half as many frames

This is what I hate about most modern anime. Did you know that Miyazaki personally reviewed over 140,000 frames of animation when making Princess Mononoke? No one cares about quality like that anymore.

This, it is basically a monster of the week anime in the first half.

How will you Sup Forums outsiders recover?
desuarchive.org/_/search/text//v/eddit/
Mind you this archive is missing several months of data

youtube.com/watch?v=KPfX-VgzUrw

It's an advertisement you retard, don't expect movie tier quality.

>Don't expect movie quality from a movie

Miyazaki is an autist who neglected his family for the sake of his career and upon realizing this made another painstakingly animated movie about a committed creator who neglects his family.

You can't expect that out of everyone.

I can't even tell what the fuck that's meant to be proving.

But what is telling is that people who cry 'Reddit' and all of its variations are the only ones I ever see around here digging up stuff in the archives to discredit people who are meant to be anonymous. I bet you'd like it if it were possible to track everyone's posting history from the moment they got here, and maybe even if we introduced some kind of content aggregation system to work out exactly how popular their contributions were. Would you like that? Your actions suggest you would.

I like anime, but Sup Forums is awful. Id much rather discuss anime with people who just like movies in general, and not these true deepwater fish who reads obscure mangas about little girls that are french maids and superheroes.

I can't expect that out of everyone. But I can respect and acknowledge the people who are genuinely devoted to their craft like he is.

oh your holy, patrician Sup Forums. with endless shitposts, endless bane, bvs, ss prasing, marvel hating threads, and triggered copy/pastas like that