Why aren't you faggots at work?

Why aren't you faggots at work?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/500-million-opium-poppy-field-discovered-north-carolina-n764801
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Day off.

night shift doesn't start for a few hours

same

i'm done whit my shift

Vacation, my gf broke her ankle though so I'm home taking care of her.

I work weekends

I am. Currently taking a shit

Afternoon shift.

I am at work I don't have anything to do until 2 when I have to watch undergrads in chem lab to make sure they don't blow anything up

I dont have a job

Just quit my job a few days ago. In the process of finding something that sucks less.

I am

day off, already working on a morning buzzzzzzzz

this guy fucks

At work. Waiting for concrete truck.

because usually I have Mondays off, bit it was holiday yesterday so I have today off. I will go watch Alien Covenant this afternoon .

Where do you live? I want to see it too

B b but that's not how holidays work, you get that day off. Which was during your weekend so take the holiday pay you got from yesterday and get the fuck back to work

same

i work weekends over night by myself

boss is trying to make me quit cuz he was forced to give me a raise of 50 cents for a whopping 8 dollars an hour

I am, the thing is I'm not working

This

because it's 6:15 pm faggot, i'm making dinner

I grow weed for a living mfw people out there actually work kek

Cause its 12:19am here

Retired.

Hear about that opium field they found in U.S.?
Those boys will be working the state farm for a while.

69 checked, & no i havent

i already came from work.

Schools finished

I got laid off

I work outa the home.

bc i start tomorrow

I am at work, I drive a cab so I have all kinds of down time to shitpost.

I am. Just on a smoke break

Working from home, faggot.

I am a student but it's half term for me so I have no college until the 7th June.

I got rear-ended on the way to work. So I took the day off.

I still gotta get the rental car.

this

Unemployed

well I dont work. my girlfriends needs her feet serviced every day after work, and because I cant "control my desires" so i got a lock and finally SECURE chastity. she says shes happy with it atm, and will undo the cage and PA lock in 2-3 years if there are no further problems.

so she lets me enjoy her barefeet as much as I want but pussy and asshole off limits, and the lock really hurts when i get hard which is how I must learn to control my desires. i think i finally became a man now!

and on special occasions? she lets me suck her cum out of her pussy and rides my tongue when she feels like it. it tastes SO good and i didnt know girls had cum until a few months ago LOL. so what do you think Sup Forums? AMA

I think you should just die, not kill yourself, just die.

Here user, I'll speak for 99.9% of the thread..

Because I found out my sister hadn't had pneumonia for two weeks, it's just her kidneys failing.

Stay at home dad+recently got arrested and can't go back to work till case is settled :/

nbcnews.com/storyline/americas-heroin-epidemic/500-million-opium-poppy-field-discovered-north-carolina-n764801

I work nights, I haven't even gone to bed yet.

>phew, good thing I don't pay rent

tell me who your boss is and I'll do you a favor.

I am at work.

Pasta
IT'S PASTA YOU FECKING IDIOTS

Cause it is late evening

if you can treat that lightly, you can murder anyone friend.

I'll jump in that.

I'm thinking about calling in from my night job so I can look for a day job.
Or should I just kill myself?
Decisions, decisions.

NAME DAMNIT????
Location helps?

Don't do it user. You'll get through it. My boats not the best either but hey could be worse.

Because work is slow and a lot of guys are sitting at home right now. Its fuggin bullshit.

Bright side is ive been mad into entrepreneur stuff and have a plan to escape this bullshit and the 9-5 once and for all. But who knows if thatll pan out.

Wish me luck homos.

im on welfare

Sorry user, I should've been more clear. I am not op, but was saying if our user friend with the boss issues needs help I'm down to help out and fuck with his boss too.

I hope your right, but I do have a shotgun for the day I find I really just can't anymore. I really wish I didn't feel like I have to post shit here to stave the urge, but I have to do something or I will go through with it.
I'm still fighting it Sup Forumsro. I will make world better place or something. My family does care, even if they have a funny way of showing it.

Affirmative.
Still waiting on the OP.

I AM at work. Id say for a good 3-5 hours a day, I get paid to shitpost here and play browser games

JIGGLE JIGGLE JIGGLE BITCH

Keep plugging friendo, at least;

You're not a nigger
Trump is potus
YOu have access to a comp and webs
Running water
Did I mention not a nigger.

You get the point.

I am.

>be me
>IT
>can manage firewall exceptions
>feelsgoodman

Who says I'm not working?
I just finished my training class and now I'm sitting in this office getting paid to browse Sup Forums
>feelsgoodman

It's 02:35 here in Tokyo.

Off for five days.

Bored and depressed.

Drunk off that Yamazakura chased with Suntory Sparkling Gold.

I shouldn't be awake, but I don't give a fuck.

What's up with you, OP?

I am tho