Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73409378/#q73409378
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

kys janny

kek

KEK

K-E-K

SaxGOD on Nobel Prize watch.

Australia XI: David Warner, Matthew Renshaw, Usman Khawaja, Steve Smith (c), Peter Handscomb, Hilton Cartwright, Matthew Wade (wk), Mitchell Starc, Steve O'Keefe, Josh Hazlewood, Nathan Lyon

/cric/ on bullied community watch

what the fucking fuck? is he mental or something?

Just woke up lads what happened?

apparently you can't talk about sports here

>white guys using woke

Stop stealing black american culture faggot

lol

being real though they shouldn't speak like faggots either, skin colour doesn't matter

/cric/ on pooicide watch

this
based /rug/ is up

*dabs*

*dabs back*

I had a 3 day ban for pointing out to RC the AFL thread where he got angry.

I literally linked to an archived Sup Forums thread

I just checked, the janitor deleted the last /cric/ thread for no reason

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73409378/#q73409378

/cric/ getting BTFO

Cricket finally to be put on /asp/ where it belongs.

>anime trash OP

That's probably why

A FUCKING PLUS SIGN

Who's your pick tonight BetBro?

how ya going ya tosspot cunts

Just got btfo on snapchat

t. janny

Graham Manou Da Da Da Da

alright then

Adelaide will win easy tbqh

Test

Cricket

is

this girls head looks like a lego person

memes

nannies

Great

diverse and enriching

Yes this obviously means every black person is a rapist

who are you quoting?

most yes

execute them

Teenage Mugger: [Dundee and Sue are approached by a black youth stepping out from the shadows, followed by some others] You got a light, buddy?
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Yeah, sure kid.
[reaches for lighter]
Teenage Mugger: [flicks open switchblade] And your wallet!
Sue Charlton: [guardedly] Mick, give him your wallet.
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [amused] What for?
Sue Charlton: [cautiously] He's got a knife.
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [chuckles] That's not a knife.
[he pulls out a large bowie knife]
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: THAT's a knife.
[Dundee slashes the teen mugger's jacket and maintains eyeball to eyeball stare]
Teenage Mugger: Shit!
[he and his friends run off]
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [to Sue] Just kids having fun. You all right?
Sue Charlton: [relieved] I'm always all right when I'm with you, Dundee.

>Sup Forums cares about women now due to reasons

really gets the ol' steam engine whistling

t. Straffo

we hate subhuman niggers

based fucking Straffo

>Equating ridiculous over the top feminism to being brutally raped by immigrants
Really getting the noggin choggin

And you people wonder why these threads get deleted

Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Of course it took me a week to crawl this far. I thought I was a goner. I said to meself, "Mick old son, find yourself a nice comfortable spot and lay down and die".
Sue Charlton: Weren't you afraid?
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Of dying? Nah. I read The Bible once. You know God and Jesus and all them apostles? They were all fishermen, just like me. Yeah, straight to heaven for Mick Dundee. Yep, me and God, we'd be mates.
[they continue along the way followed by Mick after he had been attacked and injured by a crocodile]

I do, because nearly every other general goes off topic reguarly

What the hell kind of shitposting is going on in this thread?

I'm leaning Adelaide but the home ground advantage has me a bit confused desu.

but this is inclusive and accepting Sup Forums, perhaps you should return to Sup Forums

Point out were I did that brains trust. I'm just waiting for "and it turns out she was black too" "Lol who cares dumb nigger xdxd!"

Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: [a goanna is sizzling over a fire. Sue looks ill] How do you like your goanna? Medium? Well done?
Sue Charlton: You don't really expect me to eat that?
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Yeah, its great. Yeah, try some of these yams, try the grubs and the sugar ants. Just bite the end off, they're really sweet. Black fellas love 'em.
Sue Charlton: [tentatively tries a large beetle] What about you, aren't you having any?
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: Me?
[Mick starts working on a tin with his knife]
Michael J. "Crocodile" Dundee: ...Well, you can live on it, but it taste like shit.

who here /freemoney/?

You made the implication that Sup Forums opposed female liberties likely before the influx of immigrants in late 2015. What you are confusing is an opposition to over the top feminism making ridiculous demands and statements, and have extended that to believing that Sup Forums is inconsistent in by not acquiescing to immigrants raping local females.

straffo is such a bland photographer

im just waiting for him to "discover" photoshop and start making vomit inducing HDR 'works'

not that bad though

some of his footy shots are actually alright lad

t. straffo

>I projected my own reality upon a simple comment pointing out the blatant hypocrisy Sup Forumstards are capable of when they will talk about executing and raping women en masse, but will jump to their defense when a black person lives out the Sup Forumstard's impotent fantasy.

ftfy

case in point, found this little bundle of "opposition to over the top feminism" within 30 seconds on that containment board.

is being fat a choice? was former South Australian cricketer Mark Cosgrove just lazy, indulgent and deliberately negligent?

cant sleep mates

watch the Meme Bash then, starts in 25 bings

you havnt seen his work on hot chips then?

Three of those photos of the same bridge landscape. Yawnn

Two are from the same position next to the water. One shot is focused on the water and building landscape, the other is aimed directly at the sun

Middle tram one looks alright

Bottom tram shot looks like a screencap from Google Maps

Bottom left is a meaningless shot of branches

Top right has good lighting, composition is a bit off. The couple probably gave Straffo some mean looks as to why a fat, sweaty loser was taking pictures of them

>le everyone who disagrees with my narrow world view is Sup Forums xdxd
>le Sup Forums bogeyman xdxd
Yawn.

Give it a rest, kid.

define "choice"

literally not a sport 2bh lads

this

>le
>xdxd
Yawn.

Give it a rest, kid.

Afghan stadium's 1st T20 match cut short over capacity issue

Over 50,000 spectators gathered to watch a T20 cricket match organised for the inauguration of Khost Cricket Stadium, which has a capacity of 10,000. The match was delayed due to capacity issue and was also shortened to 10 overs each. Notably, it took two years and over AFN 62 million (about ₹6.3 crore) to build the stadium.

an act of choosing between two or more possibilities
in this instance, they are making the choice to remain fat rather than commit to a pathway that would lead to weight loss

>executing and raping women en masse
Obviously that's in jest, though you will find more of that in r9k. There is also a massive difference between saying something online and committing a criminal offence. I can't help you if you can't see the difference, though I am talking to someone who encouraged and gave information to someone looking to fraud the system, so your opinion really is null and void.

this one REALLY made me think

obviously I said it in jest online and cannot in anyway be held against me in anyway whatsoever according to your logical backflipping retardation.

>NEW DELHI: In the hearing that will effectively decide the future of cricket administration in the country, India's Supreme Court has removed Anurag Thakur as president of the BCCI with a showcause notice issued in regards to charges of perjury and contempt of court. Anurag Thakur has until January 19 to reply to the Supreme Court's charges, as does Ajay Shirke, the BCCI secretary.
>The Justice RM Lodha Committee's recommendations for a revamp of the BCCI were also taken into serious consideration, with the SC disqualifying all the board and its state association office bearers who have failed to meet the new norms set by the panel. The SC will replace the top brass of the BCCI with a new panel of administrators, also to be decided on January 19.

kek

KEK

K E K

How many times can the BCCI get blown the fuck out in less than a year?

based strafftography has done it again lads

>American janny tries to fit in on /cric/ because he's too much of a spastic to fit in with other Americans
>gets continuously BTFO and embarrassed by /cri/
>spergs out and deletes posts, bans everyone and deletes threads
Yawn.

Give it a rest, kid.

Taking photos of birds is a MUSCULAR and ELITE use of a camera

Except the information that you ptovided could have potentially led to defrauding the system. There is also a far higher likehood of the act that you were encouraging occurring than what is said in the other board. Someone saying "lmao gas all women xDDDDD why won't women like me, MGTOW lyfe" has next to no effect at all on anyone.

This one regressive leftist in /cric/ never fails to amuse with with his stupidity.

This.

It's amazing just how indoctrinated he is.

It seems he's in physical pain when he reads any opinion that doesn't line up with his narrow and naive view of the world.

Just leave him be.

We were all 14 once.

this

/cric/WORMS BTFO

Indeed.

Sad that resorts to childish garbage, ridiculous "comics" and juvenile ad hominems every time he gets destroyed in an argument, which is quite often.

when will this """"cricket"""" meme die? Crickets are insects, not sports

It's disturbing that in 4 years he'll be an "adult", yet will still likely be a sheltered, naive regressive leftist retard.
Sigh.

You are literally seething with fury right now.

>Baseball
>Bad Cricket
choose 2

Seething regressive leftist btfo with a retarded comic.

Ironic.

Baseball is the greatest sport ever invented. Prove me wrong.

Protip: you can't. Good try, kid.

Based SaxGOD.

Hey janny, you can fuck off now.

>Have a good hit
>can't keep hitting
Nice sport

I'm not a janitor, fool.

cricket exists

get btfo

Let's start a Don Bradman Cricket 17 e-sport league lads

See

Yes, then they have to do the other aspects of the sport and rely on their teammates to keep up the hitting. Nice team sport indeed