swastika

triforce

daddys little slut

ROLL!!!

re roll

rollelinio

Newfag triforce

anime did this

Why do you cut? Not going to stop you or anything just curious.

If trips carve a emoji of choice

bingo

nothing. stop being a faggot and learn some non-retarded coping mechanisms.

Draw a dick on your dick

carve the timestamp

Pepe

Roll

A chicken with balls.

Dick

nazi sign

Swastika

I am 18 years old, diagnosed with social anxiety when I was 13. Literally didn't leave my room for half a year on multiple occasions before police dragged me out of my room into a hospital. Now they kind of gave up, I got addicted to heroin, I don't leave my house currently, I'll be homeless soon, I am depressed and numb at the same time. Usual story, nothing too fancy. I cut to destroy myself even further. Maybe I just like blood, who knows...

SS Bolts on forehead

Cock and balls

A dick

Nazi swastika

newfag triforce

traps

Triforce

You should post nudes on the internet and make something to last generations

Make yourself pretty/slutty, we don't mind if you hate yourself, at least do something more than stain toilet paper

A cock

Sonichu

beta male detected

Don't do it

Swastika

Oh, I'm male, you don't want to see that.

The whale challange

The Mona Lisa

A peace sign

Nothing, Jesus loves you

The whale

swastika

Carve "newfag".

Reroll

"meme"

Last try

Reroll

Reroll

Hubabuba

Fucking little emo faggot bastard. Doesn't even know how to cut for attention properly. Little piss me flaps like you are not worth the earth's resources it takes to keep you alive. There are people way more valuable to society that should get your share. Think about that next time you cut. Think about the children with cancer who cannot afford treatment because your health service is clogged up with shit like you. Think of the people starving that could eat if wastes of life like you aren't consuming it. Think of all the homeless and poor who could have gone onto be doctors or part of the armed services make a difference to the world. If only gangrenous cunts like you didn't waste what you had. Think about all those things next time you cut. Think hard and hopefully you will do the world a massive favour for the first time in your pathetic life and cut deeper and deeper

Dickbutt

A dick

roll

"I'M AN ATTENTION WHORE"

Go trips...

chekd

Kill yourself instead of being an edgy cunt looking for attention. And atleast carve the timestamp in next time.

swastika

Hello Kitty

Quads counts, right?

>also, check'd and kek'd

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

quads omfgggggggg

Chin Chan's ass

pentagram

OP here it is. Your new scar

It's his arm, not his dick.

A car

You should carve a thin line from your forearm from wrist to elbowpit.

We are all fags on Sup Forums

We are all Sup Forumsetas here my fag friend

Winrar!

Inb4 OP or any other faggots say that quads don't count, he said trips. Quads always count when trips are required.

Kek didn't even read it faggot.

Triggered?

winrar?

Do it

You must be an oldfag

Checked

you must be new

kek go ahead

charlie smith

Do it

roll, also do this

M or f

Kekekek.

Ok good buddy.
I think you're a massive faggot.

Now roll trips to prove me wrong or live in the eternal shame of losing this online altercation

Niger

I saw the win, give me some time
I was busy in the mean time, enjoy

judging by the hairy legs - male

Chkd, specting that hubabuba fine arte on your forearm m8

swastika

newfag

Cut off your dick then,
110% chance of anyone seeing it before or even after.

will you cut yourself, can you xplain me what do you feel when you cut yourself?

Autumn Rhytm by Jackson Pollock

ahaa, ahhaa, okay

good bye Mr.Troll

For real! Why has no one suggestion the mighty edjaculating hairy cock and balls? The almightiest of symbols.

Also I vote he carves up his dick instead if he doesn't want people to ever see it.

So he is literally garunteed to have someone look at his cock before and after he cuts it off?

Do you even realise what you actually typed?

OP delivers
This is quite a bit of blood
I'll be back in a few minutes
Gotta clean up a bit

u k ther m8?

OP delivered