Nice

Salsa me

Source?

Last time i fucked a black chick i got her pregnant. So much cum in that pussy

How can white women compete?

IQ

This

>implying IQ actually means anything
IQ is a jewish trick to make goys pay their MENSA fees and such.

>too stupid to function in society

Yesss goy you are very smart, see these IQ results prove it. Continue feeling superior to the other goys who don't pa- I mean who are stupid

Yeah man I'm sure intelligence is just a made up phenomena by the jews.

If it wasn't for the Jews meddling in our affairs by inventing the concept of intelligence then all the inbred rednecks brewing moonshine in the woods would be brain surgeons and rocket scientists.

You're obviously not very intelligent yourself. The concept of IQ was invented by jews, not intelligence

not when the world is one mixed clusterfuck in about 25 years

I read that way too fast and saw 'moonshine rockets'. I want a moonshine rocket :-(

This is an ass implant thread.

It's probably real. My old lady has a bubble butt like that. It's genetics plus her years as a sprinter and martial artist.

Not the world. Only the Americas because of liberal politics. The two Asias, africa, eastern europe. None of those places are mixing the way we do. Hell, even the more progressive UK is starting to be a little less inclusive thanks to all their terrorist attacks. America is dying. Only Russia can save us from asimilation.

>asimilation
Damn sure won't save us from spell-check.

Fucking Sauce NAOW, pls.

The bitch in the pic is no sprinter or martial artist. Shes just chunky. That obviously rich fag nerd is treating this black chick like a queen, an she probably blows him every now and then in exchange for nice gifts while getting tagteamed by her hood boys. Look, you can see it her eyes. His says he's innocently oblivious.

OH NO! I MISSED AN S. THANK YOU MY MIXED RACE JEWISH CUCK SAVIOR.

Actually it's not bullshit. Well, like any other statistic it's not a measure of success. There are plenty of super intelligent non functioning shithead out there. Check out the dude who wrote 'The Bell Curve' who recently did an interview on Sam Harris' podcast. Pretty interesting stuff. IQ tests are getting better and you can say all you want about the effects of culture/race/whatever.

Bottom line is black people are a standard deviation lower when measured than white people, or about 15%. You can read into that what you want, but it's a thing and there's some solid and careful science behind it.

>chunky
damn, dude. That's not even on the scale of fluffy. At all. Well, maybe if you idolize traps or adolescents.

>_

>tfw im only get hit by black women and faggots

I wish at least i was a faggot

Go and live your dream. Nothing's holding you back.

HOLY SHIT.
How can black men even compare.
Look at her squirting and cumming all over that big white cock.
Damn must suck to be black

How often are you hit? Is it because you walk around spewing anti gay and anti black Sup Forums statements?

You must be miswestern where you have to reach 300 pounds to be considered fat.

Not child trap bodies.. not chunky.

Is little finger fucking a black teen?

>miswestern
I sooooo want to be a grammar nazi right now.

Eastern seaboard. Technically the south.

C'mon man, she's not fat. She might be a buck sixty, maybe a buck seventy max if she's tall. I know you're trying to make points but it's really not connected to any sort of reality. There's so many more things wrong in that picture you could be jumping on.

That's his house nigger, I think it's a bit irresponsible for him to be so public about his sexual involvement with the slave but hey it's 2017 after all.

"Okay, I want you to give me a really surprised look. Like your really haven't had a mile of dick down your throat."

That is one ugly jacket.

Is this from pr0gramm?

Is it just me or is the joke on the white guy?

I wish you could still own some of those hot little fuckmonkeys...

Bro, she IS chunky. I like chunky chicks. Is that you in the picture? That would explain your defensiveness. I bet her ass bounces like jello, mmMmmMM.

He's jewish, they have no style. I'm also pretty sure he's in this thread. The only grammar/spelling nazis ive ever met in real life were Jews, so I assume the same applies to the internet.

Nope, not me. I just exist in a world where not every woman is twig-ass thin like Kate Hudson or Gwyneth Paltrow.