And checkd

Inform her she has the wrong house
and to get out quickly before Im tempted to ride that cock

u gay

Start sucking dick and play with tits

Guess Iam now
thanks again Sup Forums

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Kick him in the balls. It would be hilarious to hear what kind of noises he would make, or if he would remember to still act like a girl.

kek

Get that bitch a waxing coupon.

Call the police to tell them that there's a naked man in my house.

Proceed to suckle upon it

Kill it

this

Seriously op, at least find a cock from the same race as your model. Keep trying though. One day you might accidentally get something right.

with fire?

take a seat

Give her succ

lol that looks like a vagina and an attached dick lol

Take a pic just like u did

You just perfectly described this OP. Well done!

Her name is Barbara Goulart btw. Fucking hot.

This... this is shop, right?

>i think Sup Forums has turned me bi

Gay mate, Gay, Traps are gay, there's nothing wrong with it, they come with all the advantages with so little downsides, just embrace it.

tell that faggot to get out my house, and he aint getting dressed either

Succ one dick for the Maccabee children

i still like girls tho

The best Western traps are Brazilian traps. :3

Me too but minus the pussy a trap has all you ever need.

nah but my point was wouldn't that make me bi?

You've never been with a trap, have you?

>Smells like a dude
>Drama off the charts (seriously-women don't hold a candle to gay men in the drama department)
>Stubble
>Shit on your dick/have to wait for someone to 'clean up' if you want to pound ass
>Moody as fuck, most are depressive/suicidal because plumbing doesn't line up with what's in the brain
>Super clingy because they're paranoid you'll go back to fucking real females
>most traps are at best a 2/10-3/10 and can't pass for shit so you don't want to be seen in public or want your friends to know

Hey, I'm all for fucking fembois, trans girls and traps, but don't make it out like it's all rainbows and unicorns because it is most definitely not.

Yeah I'm just talking shit.

oh

Tell her to bring her friends over and gangbang me

Check em

full set?

shemalestardb.com/galls/barbara-goulart/48958/

>kill him
>claim that I felt my life was in danger. no consequences since my state has castle doctrine and stand your ground laws.
>one less mentally ill degenerate in the world.
>consider myself a hero and by myself a beer.

You're right about Western traps. Eastern traps are a whole new species though.

Checkd

Oops, sorry. Meant for

Are you speaking of Ladyboys/Southeast asia?

Japanese, Korean, Thai, Eastern Asia in general. Different social setting in there, girls are way more submissive than in the West and traps try to emulate that.

Hairless and physically smaller, too. Never been with a ladyboy. Chatted with a few over the years. Would definitely like to give one a spin.

I guess you have never been in Asia then, I have no idea who created the myth of Asian women being overly submissive, most of the time it's actually the opposite, they seem innocent in public but go wild when in private

curb-stomp that sub-human, American History X style.

cut off his foreskin and remove his shitty implants

this x1000000

̮̳͎̬̦̼͋̍̏̓̾̂̍͜͝ͅ
̸̗͖̣͔̯̬̝̎̊̀̀̇̇͋̉͟T̟̼̩̪͎̻͖̒̃͐̑̈͟ͅh̨̢̜̱̞̳̰̘̝̦͑͒͂̀̔̍̊̕̕͡i̵͕̮͔̙͉̿́͂̑̃͡͡͞͝s̵̻̰̣̝͍̓̊̆͒̕͟ i̺̣̜̼̟̬͂̆̔̌̂̉ş̸̳̘̯͛̎̓̚̕̚͢ͅ f̡̛͎̬̭̙̙͕̭̄̽͆̌̈́̈́͜ȕ̶͍͍̻̮͇͔̋̌̉̒́͛̀̐c̢̩͕͕̦̼̩̻͚̃́̽̽̄̕͢k̼͉͎͙̹̂̌́̀̐́̌̕i̴̱̟͙͚͙͎̰͂͌̂̓̕n̴̨̛̪̻̮̣̭̼̬̈͌͂͂̈͑͠ģ̛̰̞͙͖́̓̐̿̎͢ g̛̖̞̞͓͚͉̊͂́̕̕a̶̹̖͔͉̻̒͛͒́̉͌͘͢y̻̮͍̣̤̱͉̤̠̋̉̈͛̄̕͡͡
̛͓͈̆́̈́͆̎͌͆̽̾͢͢
̢̫̟̖̳͓̙̔́͌͂̔̇͗
̧̫̦̙̩̣̳͑̐̌͊͞͞
̨̨͔̞̖̳̙̞̤̄̋͌̌̌̀͘̚ͅ

Still better than having a girl go wild in private AND in public.

Finally someone else who isn't a gay faggot.

Dayum! Would suck and would fuck!

Samefag.

as opposed to a gay straight or a straight faggot

I just like violence. idgaf about your faggy opinions.
im a Leaf.

Yeah, it's the public face vs. private face. Japanese women are notorious nags and control freaks behind closed doors. Vietnamese women are just assholes all-around.

Sounds like you need to fuck traps that are 6 months farther in the process, although the smells like a dude thing seems to go away pretty quick in my experience.

Wouldn't they technically be trans at that point?

Yeah, the other user has no idea what he's talking about. How does a person smells like a dude when they go full on female perfumes, creams and hormones?

see
Traps are boys that look like girls. Hence the trap. If they are taking hormones, then they are trans, and yes it is a different ballgame.

When did there start being a distinction? Like I mean it works, but like the pics in this thread are clearly trans?

No, boys that look like girls are fembois.

Boys that like to dress like girls are crossdressers.

Traps are trans in early transition.

I think there was always a distinction, it's just gotten more blurry over time. Most traps identify as trans, I guess.

Fuck, I don't know. Like I said above, I like fucking women. I also like fucking traps, trans, shemales and fembois. But I do disagree that it's just the greatest thing ever over pussy. There are a lot of fucking downsides.

But since I'm being so negative, here's some upsides. No babies. Superior blowjobs most time.

DIE FAGGOT DIE

Every time I come back to this thread and y'all are talking too much I'm going to post traps

OP here.
Feel free to make this into a general trap bread.

plz kind user,
who is this?

Lol, that's hot but also kind of funny. It's like she's pushing a button inside that controls her lever.

chloe salpa

Fuck fuck fuck I don't want to like traps but holy shit some of this are fucking HOT!

lol cant unsee it

We're talking too much but we're not really talking shit about traps. Everyone in the discussion above likes traps.

Welcome to the club, mate.

>shave that disgusting pubic, stomach, and arm hair
>suck cock to completion
>cover us both in baby oil
>spend a few hours under the sheets just enjoying sensual feeling of rubbing our bodies and cocks together to several orgasms
>finally penetrate ass and pump hot seed deep
>slide around in oil some more

But that's just me.

"Welcome to the club, mate" meant for