Why is Sup Forums so angry all the time? You guys don't enjoy talking about music?

Why is Sup Forums so angry all the time? You guys don't enjoy talking about music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo
youtube.com/watch?v=E1X0euUgYgA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's complicated dude. What about you, are you not angry? Are you a faggot or something?

They enjoy only talking about white race supremacy. Since 1920. Molodtsi.

I don't enjoy talking about shitty pop music, I enjoy insulting people who listen to it under the cover of anonymity.

Sup Forums is shitting all of the place

You're the one interpreting the comments as angry.

Fuck off. Who are you to make all these assumptions? You're not invited to my birthday party anymore.

and I'll be there in every thread defending it, as long as there are rap """""music""""" threads that reach 300 replies without a single negative post

stop the hip-hop

>likes pop
>dislikes rap
rap is pop tho. that's all that gets played on the radio anymore

why not just accept hiphop as something you don't like, and spend your time more constructively, talking about and recommending music you actually like?

I have no idea, everyone's pissed here all the time

Asperger's is anger

Meat is murder

Hows the union going my man

This post made me smile desu.
THIS

Hip hop is elite though.

>not hating music
Fucking pleb

2bh I agree :^)

Hiphop (most of it and almost all that is discussed here) falls under shitty pop music desu.

Man is murder

Chill mate, I like hip-hop,. I just think that these days hip-hop, along with trap and pop "artists", is absolute trash. The whole scene is degenerate (yes that's the term I'm using), self indulgent and almost cathartic

yeah, so why not talk about music you like rather than music you don't like? There's plenty of music I don't like listening to. 80s metal for example. So I don't listen to it. What's the point of bitching about other people's tastes your whole life?

I would totally fuck that bear

Same

jews are snake

I don't bitch, I agree it's a waste of time. I was just letting out a little shit you know? (stop hip-hop) it's almost nothing, feel me? Bitched that last bit out, 'cause you came to me right? Back and forth, that's how it goes, I getl ya.

This isn't my whole life, thank God, I'm an angry, sad twat but I don't want to focus on negative shit for my sake and those around me. Now if you allow me, I like 80's metal, the classics, but lately I've been into doom metal, what about you bearman?

Doom metal has some great sounds, my top 2 would be Demonic Death Judge & Om. Candlemass would maybe be 3 but the lead singer is just too fat and funny to look at for me to take his band seriously.

Beyond that my usual is jazz that leans RnB, some prog rock, funk/soul/RnB in general, & hiphop. But I'm open to any and all kinds of music

best metal video youtube.com/watch?v=-3uvf0cn0jo

kind of prog rock do you like mate? I tend to dig mostly king crimson, camel and, one of the best bands live, mars volta.

Yeah chullbear This place is just for shitposting, but desu when you talk to some of these people outside of mu there really nice, so it's just proof this place just sucks

king crimson is an essential. Haven't got into camel really, if you'd like to share a top track & I like it I'll get into the album. Eloy is probably my top prog band. I know they're considered "krautrock" but kraut just means german so I don't really take it to mean much.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1X0euUgYgA

also pink floyd obviously. I even got a tattoo, that's how much of a fag I am.

yep, Eloy my man, great band, thing is krautrock has more variety than meets the eye, I'd say imo, can,amon duul, tangerine dream, even eloy sure, they remain in my opinion the true birth of what we call experimental music. back in the day must have been a shock.