Skin house thread? Skin house thread

Skin house thread? Skin house thread

lol i saw this image in a thread. time to make a dank new one xD

>hillary after the 2016 election

This nigga doesn't know what skin house is. Are you actually retarded?

>Starts a skin house thread
>Posts a skin tent

trash thread

>implying you can't live in a tent
trash post. Get out.

Houses are for living, tents are for camping

unless you're a fucking drifter homeless garbage person, then I guess enjoy your skin tent "House"

>trash thread
>wants content

welcome to Sup Forums newfriend! how is your summer vacation going so far?

Whether you like it or not, a lot of shitskin romanian gypsies live in tents. Therefore a tent can be classified as a house.

see

>uses very broad wording and doesn't elaborate on anything
The irony is thick in this faggot.

samefag bumping his own post

>skin house
what the fuck

I couldn't find any skin houses. Will a lamp suffice?

>will a lamp suffice?
actually kill yourself. this thread is for skin houses and similar things. get that lamp shit out of my thread.

you might have noticed in the few weeks that you have been here, that Sup Forums (and Sup Forums as a whole) is fairly different from the sites like 9gag and Reddit that you are used to using. For example, there is no voting system (le suks!!! I know!!!) and an absence of tags. At first, this might be upsetting to you because it ultimately means you might get exposed to content that you don't like! But do not despair! With some time, you will come to appreciate this site and enjoy some quality maymays that you can repost on your usual haunts!

Have fun and good luck!

I've seen better

The worst kind of bait is when the user is buried under so many levels of irony that they don't even know what they're doing anymore.

OP is a trollfag and you're trolling the trollfag with your shit bait. I don't know what tf a skin tent is but this shit is stupid.

what do you think I made the thread for??

Holy shit that image is ancient.

fuck it. this a loli thread nao ^o3o^

kys

Goddamn. fucking obliterated

nyao someone jealous that they never get lolis

xD epic spogbab meme friend! this is my rare papo, he's like racist or something haha saw him on cnn I want to die

Dude, the anti defamation league is gonna be all up on your ass. Stick to chicken spongebob dipshit. Other options include ending your life.

FUCKING NORMIE MEME PLEASE O PLEASE GET OFF THIS SIGHT

even as a poor copypasta this hurt my retinas

your never getting laid dude .....

>sight
Your retardation k n o w s n o b o u n d s

no, that classifies it as a home

I'm sensing some sarcasm. Spongebob chicken meme is fucking great dude. Don't even try to say otherwise. There is nothing better.

that crispy smell after 3-4 hours of 100W light bulb burning in the living room...wow

Nice dubs, but they don't redeem your immense faggotry.

Id like to own that one.

We can dream buddy... we can dream.

have a pic of my shit instead

a tent isn't a building tho

this is the skin house my penis like to live in...shame he's homeless at the moment

Kek it looks like cattails. See a doctor kike

nibba pls

that's a fine skin house. Thank you for the contribution.

glad you care about my health user! ;)

alright, fair enough
i'd still argue that "house" implies a degree of permanence that a tent doesn't have, though

I get that. A house with drywall definitely trumps a tent, but a tent has all aspects it needs to be classified as a house.