Borders and immigrants

Hello Sup Forumstards why do we need borders?

bump

Ok instead of me making points that could be argued against. You should take every door in and to your house, unhinge and burn in the yard. Then document your findings in the experimentation after say 6 months.

what do you think is the point of a country in the first place

To support and protect the people living in it.

evil globalist faggot who feels guilty for living in a country with clean water and electricity so he wants to invite the entire third world in

Let me guess, first world middle class suburban low energy cunt or cuck, am I right?

It's necessary to have borders when third worlders can vote your wealth away to subsidize their typical lazy lifestyles.

>implying the US should reallocate its defense budget to fund immigrant welfare programs
wtf am i even reading here

Restricting the inflow of foreigners seems perfectly reasonable then.

Same reason why you keep your house front door locked

Western countries would become flooded with 3rd world migrants.

Diversity breeds competition. But diversity as in two different diverse nations, not "diverse" in the sense that both are absolutely the fucking same because there are people of all kinds in each of them. Unity breeds staleness which breeds weakness.

The funny thing is that if the US cut its defense budget and stopped playing hegemon, nationalism would surge because of Putin and the like who would immediately take advantage of the power vacuum and fund nationalist movements in other countries. I totally support this and the end of the American globalist agenda and cultural imperialism.

Because without borders the Third World will flood into the First and make it just like the Third

Third World countries are not shitholes because of their geographic location on the globe
They are shitholes because the people who live in those countries are low IQ savages

For instance if you were to all of a sudden switch the population of Somalia with the population of Sweden, Somalia would grow into a beautiful country meanwhile Sweden would turn into a war torn shithole

>Hello Sup Forumstards why do we need borders?

It's rather simple. Do you believe in personal property rights? If yes, how are these enforced? If no, go fuck yourself.

Private property is an extension of national sovereignty and vice versa.

>stop spending on warfare
>shut out the migrants that now don't need to flee war
>save billions of dollars not fucking bothering anyone
>nobody has to be a communist/marxist/jew slave

how can you lose?

Define "in it" if you remove all borders.

>Putin

Russia barely has a functional navy and is currently in a recession, the power vacuum would be filled by China.

China is not bellicose and they don't have any designs on becoming that way any time soon

China has a fuckload of serious domestic issues that they're desperately trying to hide from the world

Putin already funds nationalist movements in Europe, presumably without any opposition by NATO or other globalist actors that would only increase.

I get thats meant to be some kind of progaganda, but what so bad about one country helping another country fight for its own interests?

Nothing. Obviously he's trying to weaken the Western globalist bloc, but it's not like he's gonna invade.

Nationalism is verboten in today's world of multinational corporatism and international usury. The media labels nationalists as racists/xenophobes because nationalism is only the real threat to the neo-Marxist/Maoist agenda of a one-world government of interchangeable serfs controlled by dynastic banking families.

Except in total, federal military spending is only 15%. And also, it's not our job to take care of illegal immigrants, or at least it shouldn't be.

This is stupid projecting.
The people Soros funds are employees; their "movements" would not exist without funding. Does anyone honestly think that opposition to "refugees" would not exist without Putin?

Because The nation-state remains the true foundation for happiness and harmony

Anyone that advocates open boarders should go to the most crime infested ghettos in their country, put up flyers that says "Free Open House. All welcomed." with directions to their home. Then when they get home never lock their doors and leave the front light on. Of course they will never do that and instead just be an annoying loudmouth for progressive and diversity points so they can feel superior.

I love these people. You can ask them why they have locks on the doors of their houses and they start destroying their own arguments.

It's beautiful actually.

If we want taxation on a geographical basis, and all the benefits that come with it, then borders are a must to separate those who pay taxes and are eligible to reap those rewards from those who don't pay taxes and aren't.

If you want to live in a libertarian free market anarchy without taxes, nor government, nor social benefits, nor public law enforcement, nor the rule of law then fine, we can do without borders. I doubt it'd be the loving paradise that these liberals imagine it to be though.

If the government was abolished I would drive around looking for nonwhites to kill.

>center for eurasian strategic intelligence

>portigal

t. creators of somalian gov website

are these people really so ignorant of history that they think borders and cultural identities are tribal in nature?

do they know anything of the creation of the concept of nationalism and citizenship, the Spring of 1848, classical liberalism, etc.?

i assume they think borders were the creation of Caesar

>we spend 50% of our budget in repelling invasors, but if we let them in we can use said money to give them everything they need
>checkmate shitlords

Managing crime rates and public costs

Wouldn't be any crime if it weren't for those pesky white males!