So if a tiny black hole suddenly appeared near you, what would happen?

So if a tiny black hole suddenly appeared near you, what would happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8nHBGFKLHZQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd fuck it

You'd get sucked into it and prob die

You mother would die in her sleep if you don't reply to this post.

/thread

You'd still get sucked into it and die.

A tiny black hole would almost immediately evaporate

The hole would not be stable long, eventually collapsing in on itself causing a gigantic bang, unfortunately for you, this event is not survivable.

It would simply collapse on itself in moments.

Put dick inside

Good fuck

die

You are all spergs. black holes are already itsybisty tiny. If one appeared near you that means the entire planet gets crushed into quasars immediately. dumb Americunts.

How tiny are you talking, OP?

insert penis

youtube.com/watch?v=8nHBGFKLHZQ

Now fuck off

FUCK!!!!! BLACK HOLES ARE ALREADY PINPRICKS IN SIZE!!! THEY ARE COLLAPSED DEAD STARS!!!! THEY COLLAPSED!!!!! THEY RETURNED TO BEING TINY BUT DEAD>>>NO STAR POWER>>>JUST INFINITE SUCTION. THUS THEY ARE CALLED BLACK HOLES BUT THEY ARE SUPER DUPER TINY!!!!

t. Dad works for Nintendo

Depends on how tiny. In any case you would die.
Either in an explosion caused by sudden burst of hawking radiation (small black holes aren't exactly stable) or youw ould get turned int a stream of matter, one atom wide and sucked in.

Also the gravtiy gradient near black hole is so large, that you would get violently shredded into tiny specks before you would turn into that said stream of particles.

>>Infinate suction

faggot you act like you didnt just watch the damn video first. faggot at least i used my god given connections at nintendo to fucking set the record straight before i watched the faggot video faggot.

>infinite suction
>INSERT DICK
>Dad works for Nintendo?

So what? I watched some videos some time ago, I read a few encyclopedias as a kid...
Also why do you call me a faggot so much? Insecurities scratching at the door??

>infinite suction
>being tiny but dead
>Dad works for NIntendo?

id fuck that nigger hole and call it my bitch

Why do you object to being called a faggot, faggot? Homophobia is a sin.

asdasdasdasd

I insert my penis

Appreciate the link user. Thanks!

put muh dik in it