/brit/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hsl5UG9O_c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ummmm

Was on the bog for the entirety of last thread.

not a fan of racists

*does the yank dance*

jewish gf

>In a rare interview, Red Bull boss and Austria’s richest man Dietrich Mateschitz has slammed mass migration and political correctness, warning they threaten to destroy Europe’s true cultural diversity.

>Speaking to Kleine Zeitung, the Formula 1 investor called the decision of key politicians to open the borders — which resulted in Europe’s migration crisis — “unpardonable”, noting that “if a company were to make mistakes on the same scale, it would have gone broke”.

>Highlighting the “hypocrisies” of what he called the “refugees welcome brigade” with regards to migration, Mateschitz said: “I am talking about the fact that none of the people shouting ‘refugees welcome’ or [Chancellor Angela Merkel’s famous phrase] ‘we can do it’ were preparing their own guest rooms or tents in their gardens to accommodate half a dozen migrants.

>“Even then it was clear to everyone that most of the people [arriving in the continent] did not correspond to the definition of the refugee. In any case, not

>In the interview, Mateschitz took a stand against the “destabilisation of Europe”, which he said threatens the “uniqueness of [the continent’s] diversity and individuality with its different cultures and languages”.

>“I hope I’m not the only one who’s worried that one of the highest officials in Brussels said that countries which aren’t multicultural should be wiped off the map”, Mateschitz told the newspaper, possibly alluding to comments made by European Commission Vice-President Frans Timmermans in 2015.

>“Any society, anywhere in the world, will be diverse in the future — that’s the future of the world,” Timmermans said, demanding that Eastern and Central EU nations undergo similar demographic transitions to Western Europe.

i am leaving

i am leaving

but the fighter still remains

idea: make guns more illegal to stop crime

Rate the banter lads haha

reeee

fuck off Vlad

anime

don't get any of those references

do one you nerd before i break your glasses

wtf I love red bull now

UC finale in 10 minutes lads

>tfw work in retail banking
>Have 10 times more workload and responsibility than some shelf stacker in Tesco
>Earn only a little bit more than a shelf stacker in Tesco
>My manager earns less than a trainee manager in Lidl

Bussines idea: mail myself to hydraulic press channel and have them crush my bollocks

What happened to Starcraft 2 lads?

had 4 cans of strawberry&lime Alska cider from aldi. nice stuff but almost no buzz off it at all 2bh

reddit cunt, would turn your jaw into dust if you were ever stupid enough to make these gay little references to my face

I FUGGIN LUB SCIENCEEE!!!!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hsl5UG9O_c

when's he coming back lads?

I heard about it from a lad at work and don't know where he bought it. I got it from amazon though.

*Buys red bull from now on*

*subscribes to red bull*

the woman working the drive-thru at wendys had a huge tattoo on her arm

it probably cost over a thousand dollars

really made me question her priorities

based

utterly obnoxious posts
fuck off

Haha mate took this pic of me

*reports you*

Turkraut BTFO!

reddit bull

This is now a Red Bull thread sponsored by Red Bull in association with Red Bull

>retail banking

so your basically a shelf stacker of financial products instead of food products?

>Have 10 times more workload and responsibility

course you do mate, keep telling yourself that, that's why you're getting paid that big wage

*imagines your shock*

thats IT you're so fucked

Yes but my point was
>Have 10 times more workload and responsibility
>Earn only a little bit more than a shelf stacker in Tesco than some shelf stacker in Tesco

bit jelly of the amount of qt brown girls you have over in britain lads

the south asian diaspora is weak here

No edition should be standard practice desu

HR was created just to give women jobs

You could remove HR departments from companies and they would perform exactly the same, if not better

suck virgin

You lads ever notice how some men have a musky smell about them? It isn't a bad smell nor really a good smell but it can smell very manly. Its like their natural odour smell.

Maybe its pheromones? I read something about how testosterone has a smell to it.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

bit gay

Satania a shit
Gabrielle a best

it's a similar smell you get if you whiff your fingers after a prostate orgasm

its sweat lol

watching the ole footy bois, hope the man kicks the ball into the nets and holds the trophy in the air

shan't be buying red bull anymore

who is playing?

it's 3am
eternal

are any of you lads fat?

That's why you're a runt and I'm a soaring eagle with wings

UNIVERSITY CHALLENGE GRAND FINALE

ON (((BIG BLACK COCK 2)))

vignette is best but satania has better poses

what does Xanax make you feel like lads

London Reds vs London Burgundy&Blues

Very true, all the HR staff at my office do jack all for 10 months of the year. We should just contract with an HR provider which specializes in that area and save the full-year salaries and overhead costs.

The people who actually do your job should be the ones interviewing you, not some HR cubicle lady who has no idea what her colleagues do day-to-day and whether they actually have what it takes to do the job. All HR types do is focus on horoscope-tier personality assessments based on your email interactions and ask "behavioral" questions which are the biggest meme ever.

need a call center job at matty's..

One day revenge will be ours, ETERNAL ANGLO.

My cock is. Will put in right in your man vag if you ever step on my turf.

Why are all racists manlets?

got extremely drunk off jagerbombs one time and spent the night puking

literally can't drink red bull anymore. even the smell makes me sick

imagine australia to be a lovely place to live

wish it wasn't so full of aussies

shant be responding to you

trump's 6'4

For all the attention this photo is getting, it really is a shit piece of photography

hope (((goldman))) loses

retarded

got to blame someone for their misfortune

dead head

*steps on your turf*

>his country never won a war once

doubt it tbf

devon and cornwall cops about to start on ITV1 lads

Lads

Got £50 on Wilfried Zaha to score a brace

feel the same about germany as this german

Not really

>dat smirk

Its not. I can notice it on myself in the chest area a couple hours after showering and I'm not a smelly or sweaty person.

It is a hormonal smell, which men do produce. You can google it if you don't believe me.

Franco-Prussian War...

just dropped and smashed the mug my ex gf gave me for christmas

now I have nothing physical left to remind me of her, every time I drank from that mug I would think of her and how much I missed her

really really really miss her lads

love that cunt

REMEMBER TO SUBBORT AND DRING REDBULL :DDD

screeching
took me a minute

This is the moment you will finally be able to let go

embrace it lad. Move on with your life

maybe you should move on

grow a pair you mong

Racists are NOT welcome

REALLY hope they show some of the rough endz of plymouth and feature some interviews with primo janners

FONT

*blames it on an inanimate object*