DUDE

DUDE

PARTYING, DRINKING, BREAKUPS, MELODRAMA, PROMISCUOUS SEX, AND DRUGS

*sung pretentiously throughout the entire album, and occasionally with a ripoff of Kate Bush's voice because "yeah I listen to Kate Bush, so what, got a problem with that you stupid boys?"*

LLLLL
MMMM
AAAA
OOOO

Whew! You sure proved me wrong with those hot counter arguments!

Not a surprise coming from a Shitfork drone though!

if you believe in the power of maaaagic
i can change your mind

Reported

I thought she was fucking that chinless Asian guy

Also lorde is ugly af how can she be promiscuous

still better than Grimes tho

Saw that this album has been getting a lot of praise. Listened to half of the first track and got bored.

I'll try again tomorrow. I think I've just had enough of trying to get into pop though, I think it's time to just accept I'm a guitarpleb.

>Also lorde is ugly af how can she be promiscuous

She's a woman, and also incredibly famous. You only need one of these attributes to accomplish that easily.

Lorde really reminds me of Thereportoftheweek

i respect your opinion and i hope you have a good day sir, you are a true patrician!

i dunno i thought the new mixtape was pretty good actually

I mean she's 19... It's good to have personal lyrics with emotion

i guess you're right but why so salty m8

and also super cute

She grew up so fast, it's like she was 16 a week ago and now she's singing about Sex, Drugs and Alcohol.

don't really know what's wrong with writing/singing about those topics but some of the lyrics on here are pretty bad

well, she was caught having an onion ring reviewing account on instagram. this is completely plausible, to be honest.

Haven't you heard, OP?

It's the new thing with pop singers, they sudenly decided they are now rockstars and will start singing about complex stuff

>from devonport
>probs gets crack ecckies
>no shit a pill can't be like your rush

good thread

i disagree

It's a solid album with a lot of great hooks. I'm not in love with it, but I can see why it's getting a lot of praise.

Also, what's the deal with the Kate Bush comparison? There's nothing all that similar between the two.

i got (((you)))

i got (((you)))

i got (((you)))

Reminder that ROTW died in the Manchester attack

split enz

they both got brown, floofy hair

wtf i hope not

pure heroine is better

maybe appealed more to me because i was a teenage gaylord, but melodrama has zero storytelling and ultra vapid lyrics

wow you went to a party well done

they also get drunk at midday and are turbo autists

i do those things too desu

post link

Homemade Dynamite is legitimately great.

o i am laffin

>Also, what's the deal with the Kate Bush comparison? There's nothing all that similar between the two.
There's a part on one of the songs where she literally sounds exactly like her due to an effect they added.

Anyone else feel like freestylin over the Sober II beat

he uploaded a video 19hrs ago ur reatad

STOP TOYING WITH MY EMOTIONS

If you expect something other than the first half of Perfect Places IDK what to tell you

>Sex, Drugs and Alcohol
>Grew up

Pick one (1)

Wow you're a retarded NEET who has never had a normal social life. Thanks OP but like the rest of society the less I know about how you live your life the better I can feel about humanity in the 21st Century.

i thought the people who liked lyrics about those things were the folks who never did them.

That's more nigger music about fucking whores and feeling great while being high on some ghetto drug. OPs mad about it being slightly introspective, she's 20 and it's not it's not trying to project any other kind of perspective. If you're old or have been a NEET your entire life you're not going to enjoy this album