Can /b give me any reason no to marry a transgender girl?

Can /b give me any reason no to marry a transgender girl?

Pros:
>hotter than most girls
>knows how to handle a dick properly as she has one
>not having to beg for anal as thats the only option
>no periods, no mood swings
>similar personality as mine

Cons:
>no kinds (but my ex who was a girl couldn't have a baby either because of her condition so we would have needed a surrogate mother, I can do that with a trans as well)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l2fdetaMs0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cons:
>its fucking gay

>literally

>any reason no to marry a transgender girl?

Faggot, go and do what you want. BUT KEEP THIS ENDLESS FAGGOTRY OFF OF Sup Forums

whats gay?
that she looks hotter than 99% of the girls?

>Can /b give me any reason no to marry a transgender girl?

All of the reasons to not get married to anybody, plus now you'll be a faggot as well.

also it seems my question wasn't directed towards you

first valid reason, i'm op btw

If you have a dick, and you're fucking someone who has or ever had a dick, you're gay. Period. Nothing wrong with that per se, but living in denial is fucktarded.

but also i would be getting more out of the marriage than 'her'

No one cares if you're a faggot, just get on with your life.

Checked for truth.

you know that what I initially thought, I had an attraction to TS girls, or girls with dicks
thought I am gay or bi so just to prove to myself I am not I actually tried fucking with a guy
did not work out big time, i almost threw up and that faggot who actually thought we were going to fuck cried

You posted a question a a public forum where anyone can answer. If you just came here for reaffirmation that you wouldn't be gay then you should /lgbt/ and get the fuck out, you useless waste of shit particles congealed into a vague resemblance of a human form

All this transfaggot propaganda on Sup Forums

Traps are gay

both of you, i'm here since 2008 when this wasn't even prominent
I come to be for the /rekt threads which are pretty shit lately but whatever I got used to coming here
Maybe /b was why I took up interest in this whole thing, but after literally every girl was a cheating bitch or just generally a dick I decided to give this a try and, believe it or not its actually working out

Because 99% of trans girls look like dudes with a wig on.

You only see the hot ones here on Sup Forums, the rest are just dudes with a wig and dress on.

I meant the actual girls you idiot

Gay doesn't mean you're attracted to every kind of male.

Poop Dick

i'm not attacted to any kind of male

Going to put this out there in the hopes of encouraging someone.
It doesn't matter who you're attracted to, it doesn't matter.
If you can't imagine life without your significant other, what's the cause for concern?
I'm married and I can't imagine not being with my wife for as much of my life as possible.
Dating, and getting to truly know someone is extremely difficult.
If you two are the best of friends and love each other unconditionally, why not get married?

thanks for the first constructive input in this thread
thats is exactly whats going on, plus I got dissapointed in regular women so much that I was actively looking for someone like this
of course she would be offended if I didn't call/treat her as a woman but none of the other bullshit I had before like cheating, not knowing where she is or just generally not trusting her
I love her as she is and I think thats important

Either way, deal with the responses you get. Don't tell others to back off just because they don't agree with you.

thats the thing, she doesn't look, sound or anything else than a girl so I don't need to deal with any responses

only responses I would have to deal with is my parents asking about a grandson

Cons:
>no vagina
>it's considered homosexual and frowned upon by many
>your family and friends may ridicule your relationship
>once you're married, there's no going back
>she MIGHT be more aggressive towards you(I'm not sure about this one)
>And also all/most of the risks of a man-woman marriage.

feminine penis, obvs

Trans "girls" are male.

Cons

>Looks like a fucking man
>not even close to hotter than most girls
> gay as fuck and everyone will know it

>she is planning to get a vagin, altough as I have seen vids about that operation I am not sure but its her choice, but in any case anal is still there and she loves sucking dick so I am fine with this so far
>my family and friends don't have to know anything about this as she looks more feminine than the actual girl gfs I had so far, her voice is even more feminine
>true about not going back after marriage but I would get a citizenship I wants so its not about her
>I doubt the agressive thing as she likes being dominated
>the last one, true

>no mood swings

You're in for a rude awakening.

you wish your gf liked like this

>pic related its 'her'

*looked like this

>she

i do not know you realize what year we are living in
I don't support feminists or any lgbt group, because I think they are just faggots trying to get attention

but in this case I actually belive she was born a male but she feels like a female

still not saying this is right or anything but its acceptable for me

>hotter than most girls
if you're lucky but even then it's only until he turns 30
>not having to beg for anal as thats the only option
that being the only option is also a con
>no periods, no mood swings
implying that trannies don't have the worst mood swings
>similar personality as mine
not necessarily

Chicks with dicks will still be considered male in the year 9595. Get over it.

What kind of girls do u fucktards get. Stop picking up fucken stupid one or whores you morons. Dont just get a girl cause shes a 10 get one cause u can actually speak to her without thinking about fucking her ever 3 seconds u god damn horn dogs. Actually worse than dogs

He's still a guy.

>could be, we still have 5 years to find out until she turns 30
>well that may be the only option but i always preferred that, plus she sucks dick like no girlfiend before so I am happy with what I get
>no swings so far, or at least 'she' didn't tell me
>lot of things common so far so we get along well

can you define what a guy is?

Cons:
>most still look like men (e.g. due to bone structure)
>lots of medical issues ("Estrogen can increase blood pressure, blood glucose (sugar), and blood clotting.")
>penis or at best fake vagina
>side effects of transgender mental illness include high rates of drug use, anxiety, depression, suicide
>personality similar to yours only if you are mentally ill too

and yes of course no kids

you may be content with it right now but down the line you're more likely to regret it than if it was a regular girl with the same qualities (apart from not aging like a man obviously)

I'd say don't jump into thinking about marriage until you're at least 2 years further into the relationship

>looks a lot more like a girl, ofc bone structure can't be changed but its hardly noticable at all
>yes I don't doubht medical issues could be a problem but my last girlfriend who was actually a girl had more medical issues
>I don't care about the penis, fake vagina would be nice but I am pretty fine with fucking 'her' tight asshole and her amazing ability to suck dick
>I am aware of that, fucked like 15 transgender girls and about 8 of them wanted to commit suicide so this is nothing to take lightly, I agree with this
>I have no mental illness, she just likes cooking, hanging out at bars but equally as much watching movies at home so I don't see how thats a mental illenss

You can't get her/him pregnant

>hotter than most girls
You might as well marry one. You're already a fag. But don't bring a kid into the world and raise him around your degeneracy.

which is a plus

implying anything about this would affect a kid, probably the kid wouldn't even understand whats going on for quite a while

and not to mention I never wanted kids either way

Enjoy your butterfly dick trapfag

Just do it, the gender doesn't matter. Only love and good sex matters.

just so you know she is getting her penis removed, which i do not support really, not because it look horribly painful but because i don't mind it

then you can call any butterfly dick or anything but 'she' will have none

Having a girly male as a wife is just not manly. A woman will harden you like a steel and a trap will be same shit as having a friend that you can fuck. Taking responsibility is a part of being a man. Well paid job, respectful woman and well disciplined children are thing for a man to gain and handle so TRAPS ARE FOR FAGGOTS

thats exactly what I think too, at least someone who 'I think' sees things clearly
would I want to live my life with a biological womane who i despise or hate instead of someone who might not have been born a woman but i love?

You keep defending that it's the right choice for you, which means that it IS the right choice for you. Stop listening to people who base their decisions on what other people think. Just do it.

you know in my 20s i though I don't want childrend because I am young. Now I am in my 30s and still don't want children, I fucking hate them. If it was socially acceptable I would kick a crying baby in the face in a shopping mall, but its not.
I have a well accepted and well paying job and I do not rely on anything or anyone, especially not my so called 'faggot' partner. I treet her as equal.

You don't think a kid will be affected if it's raised by someone whos mentally ill? Because that's what traps are. Mentally ill men who go as far as to mutilate themselves to be women. But they never will be and just end up as mentally ill eunuchs. Then if they have kids they'll raise them with the same fucked up mindset as them. So yes I think they would be affected. Good thing you don't want kids.

This sounds about right, and you summed up the whole thread. Don't even know why I asked in the first place.
But thanks

And you know what soldier are?
Mentally fucked up people who would go an mutilate or kill themselves for others financial gain and they are allowed children.
Even after they return from war with missing limbs or post traumatic war syndrome and will point guns at their kids in their sleep because of their fucking nightmares.
As soon as they ban them having kids then I am all at your side.

People here are shit and immature. I'm sure you'll have an awesome marriage with your beloved.

Thanks, I am not LGBT or any of that, actually I hate that fucking movement. I just don't feel why you couldn't marry someone you love, and as not being gay, someone who looks on par with girls.

>its gay

does this offend you mohammad??????

no, goats don't have gender so its okay to fuck them

Totally agreed. If you let something as superficial as gender control who you can and cannot love then you are doing love wrong. Also, several people have same sex marriage without defining themselves as gay. I hear them say that it was just a coincidence that their soul mate was the same gender as them. That's how it should be.

Or you could try to be honest with yourself and admit that you're gay.
That way you won't wake up one day with the self loathing of having been in denial for years, and you won't have to clean up that trans sicko's mess once he blows his brains out neither.
People nowadays. Rather building fantasy castles than to acknowledge themselves. Pff.

I can give you a reason she shouldn't date you, you're going online and starting a dumb flame war in order to spout an opinion that nobody on here has any buisness knowing, so obviously you have drama-driven personality which is one of the grossest qualities.

If you wanted to date her, that's well and good, but don't be a faggot OP

I can assure you I am not gay. After dating/fucking about 15 these girls I though the same so I tried with an actual man too. How it ended was gross, he cried because he was expeting to get fucked in the ass but I puked after seeing him naked because he didn't look like a woman. So unless you understand this don't make comments like this.

That's not a girl. That's a mentally ill patient and you'll have to deal with a dude that thinks it's not a dude. How could you live a life with someone that doesn't even recognize himself, do you think someone could ever really love with a thought process like that?

Dudes that act like chicks act exactly like a faggot does.

Whines incessantly, is needy as can be, always looking for confirmation, jealous beyond comprehension because although he acts like female he knows he is not female.

Explain to me why acting like hanging with your best man friend and then fucking him while you pretend you aren't fucking a man is a great marriage? Do you think this faggot is going to work? No, too insecure to leave the home, you'll have to do everything, while you continually pretend you aren't fucking a man.

You're a faggot.

well so i hope you get well with nofuture marriage with fuckable friend. i think you will get broke after you turn 40 and find a normal woman or just commit suicide. Btw if you dont think about children in your 30s you are a faggot.

Is this a meme? everytime there is a thread about women with penises, there is someone who does this shit. wtf if gay about it? some women have a penis, some women have a vagina. it makes no sense when you guys spam these threads calling everyone a faggot.

When you stick it in her ass you can grab her dick and pretend it went all the way through

>some baits are blatant

You didn't even try.

Con

Gay asf

Someones genitals doesn't define them.

>don't be a faggot op

Too late for that.

If you're fucking a guy, you're gay. The wrapping won't change the truth.
Everything else lays in the realm of cognitive dissonance, and you won't find the answer to this question on Sup Forums, but with a therapist.
Time to go down grow some balls and go down the rabbit hole.

Physically stronger and therefore harder to knock around when you come home drunk and filled with self-loathing. On the other hand, you’d have an advantage playing mixed doubles…

If you decide to use a surrogate you’ll have to decide whose spunk to use. I recommend yours as you’re statistically less likely to have AIDS.

Seriously though, what difference does it make if you’re already in love…

Are you looking for a reason to end the relationship?

cons:
>there are mood swings, believe me the removal of the testicles and keeping their hormones in a little see through plastic orange container contains mood swings
>horrific depression when they go off all their meds because:
1.) they feel better because of the medication and therefore think they dont need it anymore
2.) the realization they are dependent on said medication will hit them and this triggers their rebellious spirit of going against the grain and loops back to the mood swing thing
>they turn 30-35 and their biological clock goes off and realize their only option is adoption which is not the same and good chance wont get a child from adoption anyways because transgenderismery is a big ass fucking red fuck fuck flag
>loop back to depression

You can enjoy the 2-5 years where they look passable but eventually one of you will want children and then shit gets complcated and he cuts your nuts off to stop feeling alone.

t. male nurse

George Clooney is expecting twins!

If you have to express yourself in the passive voice, you are not terribly convincing.

Pro: She has the biggest clitoris you'll ever find.
Con: Her clitoris spurts seminal fluid.

somebody born with a dick?? are u fking autistic?

Yea and beyond that I f I draw blood and test it, it will tell me xx or xy. no amount of surgery or whining faggotry will change that.

If you have a similar personality to a girl, dick or not, you're a fucking bitch.

Do you mean similar interests?

Girls and guys have different roles and it sounds like you're just dating a CD who lacks any femininity.

Most traps don't come much at all since their biology shuts off all male parts.

If only gay if you take in the ass, not if you give it.

Its gay though.

Trans girl here

>inb4 tits or gtfo

Real trans people (not the millennial attention seekers or retards etc) have gender dysphoria, it can never be cured but can be treated, so there's always the risk that the trans person in question may have underlying mental health issues, it depends on how well their transition has managed to treat it.

Watch this bro:
youtu.be/l2fdetaMs0w

The part where "she" has a dick is a pretty big deal breaker imo

>no mood swings
>similar personality

>unreasonable expectations
>most likely unstable eventually
>drastic, rushed attempts at life changes without foresight
>sometimes genuine issues that make lives harder for them, hence the eventual instability
>may not know what they want in the end, may not make you or them happy
>most likely emotionally unavailable
>most likely does not have a similar personality as OP, as opposed to having similar interests or hobbies, else OP would also be transgender

But all of those things are not necessarily the case 100%. You're free to do what you want, OP.

Their biology doesn't shut itself off, they do things to cause it to shut off.

>knows how to handle a dick properly as she has one

>she
>dick

pick one fag