Some cuck I met on here is sending me his slutty wife's pictures. I'm going to post the pics for you to jerk off to

Some cuck I met on here is sending me his slutty wife's pictures. I'm going to post the pics for you to jerk off to.

damn, those are amazing titties

Go onP

Yeah, they're nice. I look forward to sucking on them for her.

good man

literal cuck or just the meme catchphrase?
as in, does he actually want to let you fuck her and watch?

I think I will end up balls deep in her a whole bunch of times, but we will have to see.

She is supposed to pose for me and share pics with me tonight.

Gods work user

She already has him in a cage and everything. Poor guy just desperately wants to see her get fucked by a man.

lmao
nice one, have fun with that

ff nude

Don't worry, I will.

Hope she likes this position because I'm going to have my balls laid on her forehead for a long time.

Leave two red marks on her forehead

I will do that and then take pics.

I'm working on getting her fully on-board as we speak and then I'm going to pound her little pussy for her.

facial plz or cum on her

fuck me, i wouldnt be able to last 30 second with her. hope you fare better than me user

Any requests for the pics this slut is going to give me tonight?

On back legs in air spread. Get whole body head to toe

This is the only one I have with cum on her. He has a small dick, so it's not much.

Where are you fucks from? I'll take a turn.

I will literally pound her pussy for HOURS. She won't know if she should beg me to stop or beg me to keep going.

Jesus get her to shave. Obviously she has no motivation with a bitch husband. It's your responsibility Chad

She's mine for now. I might share her later but we will have to see how good of a slut I can train her into first.

fuck, sounds like you know what you're doing... my biggest fantasy is to watch my gf get slut trained by a perverted dom and turned into his plaything. anyway hope your succesful, your making cuck dreams come true

Pics of your gf?

sorry, havent told her yet, no way i could share pics w/o her permission

cuck

do it fag, if they're on your computer/phone someone else has them already

Don't worry, it will be pristine before I let her bend over for me.

Yeah, I have done this before.

Send me her/your kik and I will be happy to whore her out for you. You know she would want me to.

Sticklegs "Noass" McFoottattoo
Wow what a great find

I doubt she will be able to take my entire dick in her ass right away but I will be happy to train her up.

He doesn't know this yet but I'm planning on having her spend the night with just me at a hotel and cum in and on her in every way possible......if he is good I MIGHT let her send him a pic or two.

I'm going to send the cuck this post but before I do, has anybody cum to his little slut yet?

Guy has been with her a long time. He has put all that time into growing their relationship and then I come along and turn his little darling into my own private fuck toy.

I can't do it at the moment but any of you gentlemen want to give a cock or cum tribute to my future slut?

Any lurkers?

If you were pathetic, with a tiny boy penis, do you think you would ever whore out your girl to me for me to turn into a fuck toy or is this guy just sad?

yeah lurking hard, admiring how sadistic you are with other people's relationships

Actually, I am trying to help them improve their relationship (she wants to be slutty and he wants her to be slutty). Plus, the guy has something like a 4 or 5 inch dick, so the poor girl has never even been properly fucked.

I have no interest in causing harm to their relationship. She would just be a fuck toy for me to use for my entertainment and they would BOTH love it.

make sure you cum in her ass
bonus points if he doesn't get to fuck it

I will definitely blow some loads in there.

He won't get to fuck it while I'm around. When I'm around her ass is mine and they both will know it.

I know there are other cucks out there that want to whore out their wives or girlfriends for me. Post your kik and I'll be happy to.

im 6 1/2 inches and i'd gladly turn my girl over to you. im naturally pretty gentle so i could never fully dominate her. watching someone else push her limits and train her would be amazing

If she's hot then give me your kik

Sexy fuck her hard for us user

Will do as long as she earns it.

She is supposed to start being a slut for me tonight......we will see how it goes but I am optimistic.

Come on man, before the thread ends give me your kik.

We can start with you just sending me some pics.

How do you think her pussy taste? You should as her husband and she what he says

It probably tastes like it needs a real fucking.

I'm planning to lube up her ass with my tongue, so i will see how that tastes too.

Do you plan in making her husband clean both of you up when you get done with her?

That you hubby?

cuckadia4444

I will be messaging.

No such username.

Hurry user, this is your chance.

OP, for someone who's supposed to be a bull, you seem pretty desperate for more guys to cuck
Maybe tone it down a bit bud

Those posts are not OP

Creampie. Lots of creampie.