Dump drunk girlfriend 2 hours ago

>dump drunk girlfriend 2 hours ago
>she begs me for an explanation
>tell her she an alcoholic and I'm sick of her passing out on me when I'm trying to fuck
>she asks me why her passing out would stop me from fucking her
>tell her because I'm not a rapist
>she smiled, raised her right hand and acted like she was putting her left hand on a bible
>"I hereby give you universal consent to use my unconscious body like a fleshlight"
>"any time you want and as often as you want"
>awkward silence dot bat
>eventually, I said nice try
>no way that would stand up in a court of law
>she said she would let me record her saying it
>recorded her saying it
>she addresses a would be jury while looking into he camera
>she adds that she considers this a kink and she's into it
>finally get the recording I want to my satisfaction
>"are we good now, sweetie?" while rubbing my back
>I hesitate, but eventually say yes
>intrigued by where this is going.
>as soon as as I say yes, she goes to the kitchen
>she downs two-thirds of a bottle of Jameson in 20 seconds
>smiles proudly, as if being about to do that is some sort of impressive feat
>she starts taking her clothes off seductively
>rapidly turns into a shit show
>passes out trying to take off her jeans and falls flat on her face
>try to help her up, but she can't walk
>it's pointless, she's gone
>take off the rest of her clothes
>pic her up and put her on my bed
>my girlfriend just turned herself into a real doll and gave me consent to fuck her unconscious body

Should I?
Wouldn't this still be considered rape?

Was she drinking before she said that

I found the leader of the Betas

Yes. She's always drunk. She wakes up in the middle of the night to drink because becoming sober while she sleeps gives her the shakes.

But she says in the video that she is of sound mind and swears that she hasn't been drinking or taking drugs.

Wouldn't that make me an alpha male by definition?
>fucking retard

if she was totally sober while making that recording it's legal, if not, don't.

bumperino

If you want so.. I see no reason to deny her suggetion. But keep in mind then you had sex with her you can be a rapist in eyes of other people

If she was drunk while saying it, this shit won't stand up. Neither will she, if she was drunk.

It's still rape.

Google the law for consent in New York. Once she becomes unconscious, all consent she gave prior to becoming unconscious is instantly voided.

But she swears that she hasn't been drinking when she spoke into the video camera. It's lie, but she says it convincingly.

Do it.

op dont be a fag, do it and post evidence

I'm currently in Manhattan.

I'll give you $2,000 dollars if you let me fuck her all night. You can watch if you want to make sure I don't hurt her. Just put her in a suitcase, hail a cab and bring her to my hotel room.

I'm staying at the Grand Hyatt
>109 E 42nd St, New York, NY 10017 rm 2559

Do something OP. Don't be a faggot

Pics or the vid of her

Old pasta is old

that's the idea
have OP's bitch get a load of this guy

pretty hot bait

But you just admitted she was not. On public record.

>Wouldn't this still be considered rape?
Not if you have her giving you consent on video.

And to be honest even if she did change her mind, and you didn't have her consent on video, you could just lie to everyone and say she was conscious. It's not like anyone can prove otherwise.

>on Sup Forums without using a proxy

enjoy your v& idiot. it's literally illegal to come here.

This isn't true. It absolutely doesn't matter what she said prior to becoming unconscious.

Once she become conscious, it is absolutely impossible to have sex with her and it not be considered rape.

Fuck that bitch. Id use her hard. In all holes

>If she was drunk while saying it, this shit won't stand up

>if you're drunk you can't give consent.
wrong, and its disturbing that feminist propaganda has penetrated this far. Of course being drunk doesn't affect your responsibility for your actions (including giving consent to sex), otherwise drunk driving would be a crime

I think you should get her some help.

what are you basing this on?

new york:
S 130.50 Criminal sexual act in the first degree.
A person is guilty of criminal sexual act in the first degree when he
or she engages in oral sexual conduct or anal sexual conduct with
another person:
1. By forcible compulsion; or
2. Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless

S 130.35 Rape in the first degree.
A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when he or she engages
in sexual intercourse with another person:
1. By forcible compulsion; or
2. Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless;

S 130.05 Sex offenses; lack of consent.
1. Whether or not specifically stated, it is an element of every
offense defined in this article that the sexual act was committed
without consent of the victim.
2. Lack of consent results from:
(a) Forcible compulsion; or
(b) Incapacity to consent;
___
S 130.00 Sex offenses; definitions of terms.
The following definitions are applicable to this article:
7. "Physically helpless" means that a person is unconscious or for any
other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an
act.

etc, etc.

The actual law

Only fuck her ass when she's passed out, always use a condom, and do it often.

Kek. This makes so much sense it hurts.

kek

Timestamp her

where exactly in that does it say that consent that has been legitimately given is later voided if the person is incapacitated? It only says that a person cannot give consent while unconscious, and OP's girlfriend was very much conscious when she gave her consent.

Think about it you moron. Going by your logic no one would be able to consent to surgical operations that required a general anaesthetic, because even if they signed the form beforehand as soon as they went under the anaesthetic the consent form would be voided.

Ask her to record it again while sober, if she doesn't, there's no way it can be proven that she was inebriated at the time of the recordings

see >ever-present demand for proof

All she has to do is say she revoked consent at some point after making the recording if she wants to claim you raped her, which seems more likely since she's fucked up enough to need to be drunk 24/7

>A person is guilty of rape in the first degree when he or she engages
>in sexual intercourse with another person:

>2. Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless;

>7. "Physically helpless" means that a person is unconscious or for any
other reason is physically unable to communicate unwillingness to an
act.

It is legally impossible for her to give consent to this. All consent she gives is made void by her unconscious state.

This would actually be a great question to ask an attorney. They would probably be happy to engage this line of thinking considering they never hear something this candid

Omg man fuck her. If she's into it and you like it too moreover she's your gf, why not

sauce? I also imagine this varies state to state in the U.S. Definitely rape in Sweden

Put a timstamp on that bitch, then fuck her brains out.

Be sure to record it faggot.

>All consent she gives is made void by her unconscious state.
Again, it doesn't say this. It only says that she is incapable of giving consent WHILE unconscious, not that consent she gives beforehand becomes invalid.

While everyone is arguing about bullshit OP is balls deep

Sex needs consent
Rape is sex without consent
You cannot consent while you're unconscious
She gave continuing consent beforehand

If this went to a trial there is no way you would be convicted

If you really want sleeping pussy go for it i guess

Yes, it does.
>Who is incapable of consent by reason of being physically helpless
>"Physically helpless" means that a person is unconscious

Which word do you not understand?

Man gtfo of that shit show. You can't legally revoke your own human or civil rights, it wouldn't hold up in court if she gave sworn testimony *herself* that she did it. You're gonna end up regretting this relationship. Get out.

Fucking americunts are fucking retarded. Every other nations men wouldn't be talking shit about this law rape this not rape blah blah blah.
>she did everything you asked her to do
> even looked sober doing it
>WTF get her fucked every way you can possibly do it
>get your mates round let them fuck her in every hole also
>fuck it let her brother father vicar grandfather
>just get that alcoholic slut fucked in every hole by everyone
And yes you are the biggest beta that's ever made a thread are you a man or a fucking gay mouse

>You can't legally revoke your own human or civil rights
...yes you can. You can consent to slavery, experimentation, bodily harm, starvation, torture, not having a gun..

If you were to get a legal document drawn up by an attorney, with both parties present, stating that this is her fetish or something that might hold up. But it's still dicey. Just fuck her and make sure not to get her pregnant. She's a drunk bro any half decent public defendant could get you off easily with minimal effort. But really I hope you aren't in love with her. Cuz there is NO way there is a happy ending in store for you two

God yer dum.

here, I'll literally copy and past it.

a person is unconscious is incapable of consent

didn't type any of the above sentence. I literally copied and pasted it directly from the statute.

most of those have very well defined case law in common law countries, and no you can not consent to torture or "lethal or crippling bodily harm" that's from warren on homicide.

>He said he would break up with me if I didn't let him record me saying that.

Emotional coercion. The jury would never see that video. The judge would toss it out as inadmissible.

Stop talking about it and fucking get on with it

Rape or not it sounds like shitty sex.

Jesus Christ user, forget fucking her. Feed her a god damn cheeseburger first. She's borderline anorexic

This line means that you can't fuck an unconscious person on the grounds that they didn't say no, so if nothing is said then it defaults to no consent. I don't think it implies that if they consent to future sex when they are unconscious their consent is revoked as soon as they lose consciousness.

I fuck my GF in her sleep more often than not. She's not even into drugs or alcohol. She likes waking up with me fucking her. Been doing this with her for 7 years

Some newer laws require "ongoing consent" if I remember correctly

moar pics, THAT isn't illegal no matter what

pussy closeup?

Finding a passed out girl in an alley and fucking her because "she didn't say no" isn't the same as fucking a passed out girl who said you can fuck her while she's passed out. The line refers to the first scenario.

don't do it OP consent has to be given at the time future consent doesn't mean shit

Lol "emotional coercion" isn't going to hold up in any court. The only coercion that matters is if she was threatened with potential physical danger. If he said something like "if you don't record this I'll kill you" then it would be thrown out.

If that's the case then I guess I'm wrong

post video or fake

>The line refers to the first scenario.

No, it doesn't. I refers to all scenarios. It is legally rape to put your dick in an unconscious person, regardless of what she said prior to becoming unconscious.

>have a legally binding video of her giving you consent
>HURRDURR IS THIS STILL RAPE?

no you colossal fucking faggot, fuck her, post pics, and post vids.

do NOT fuck her
really doesnt care if you have something recorded or not, if she looks drunk, you are fucked if try to fuck her.

Just forget about her

Florentin Will st du das wirklich hier austragen? Nein! Weil ohnmächtig.d.h. ohne Macht zu verfügen!

The working is ambiguous, is there a source that specifically says that proactive consent is nullified when the person loses consciousness?

wording*

It's not ambiguous. It flatly states that it is illegal.

stale copypasta is stale

see

I'm not a lawyer, but I'm going to give my professional legal opinion anyway. You can give consent to a Dr. to cut you up while you are unconscious. Why can't you preemptively consent to sex? I think her consent needs to be in writing, plus you need a witness.

So your answer to the question is no

Both my current and previous wives gave me complete consent, drunk/drugged or not, awake or not.

this is a legally grey area and varies by state
I would recommend reading judicial precedent on the use of a safe word in your state

How can you have a professional legal opinion if you're not a lawyer?

>but it is user

I'm not going to fucking Google it for (You)

I watched an episode of Matlock once. It was the episode where he fucked a drunk girl when she passed out. He got her signed consent while a 3rd party witnessed it, so he didn't get in trouble.

Just fuck her already

>She wants to have sex but then passes out and you fuck her
It's rape.
>You find her unconscious and she doesn't say yes or no and you fuck her
It's rape
>You are having sex and she passes out in the middle and you continue
It's rape
>She says "I give consent for you to have sex with me while I'm unconscious" and then passes out and you have sex
It's not rape

You are a fucking idiot. A person can not give consent if he/she is unconsciouss.....BUT, if you have written/video proof of this consent while she is conscious AND sober, then...in the United States, it is legally binding, and you are free from retribution.

You MUST be a dumb kid. Feel free to ask those people who have been to law school...what are they called?....oh yeah, a fucking LAWYER!

Damn the feels; I was hammered with my gf several months ago and we were getting into kissing and were already naked. She passed out when I got up for something. I came over and started to rub it out, then put it in her until I came on her stomach. Uuuh. I mean she was fine with it, didn't have a bad feeling to it. This whole thing out a different shade on it.

I've been googling it and can't find anything that addresses the specific scenario, only instances where someone passes out in the middle of sex or people fucking their sleeping spouse where consent was only implied.

In this particular case, you are WRONG.

Again, how is that "professional?"

>it is legally binding

No it isn't. Any consent given prior to becoming unconscious is voided by the unconscious state. It's voided by the legal definition of "Physically helpless"

She gives you permission to fuck her while she's passed out and ur comming to b to ask us for permission Jesus christ faggot go fuck that fleshlight of yours seriously I would have came at least 3 times by now on up her pussy one up her ass and the last load in her mouth to teach that alcohol abusing fleshlight...

So I have no knowledge of law, but I have some knowledge of crazy chicks.

OP, get the fuck out of there now.

Girls who protest when you try and end it then entice you with sex (only thing they know you can't say no to) are up to no good and going to attempt to ruin your life.

Guarantee you someone seriously that extreme is bad news bears.

Limits for her are not normal. If she decides to try and hurt you, those girls actually can.

Run.

There's no helping you till you know though.

I am a lawyer.
It isn't legally possible to have sex with an unconscious person.

I'm a consultant for several Fortune 500 companies. I offer legal advice based on episodes of TV shows I watch. I also own a rocket ship and fuck space women from other planets.

If she is awake and gives consent to fuck, but then passes out DURING, and you continue....this is NOT rape.

So why is consent to a medical procedure not revoked once the person is unconscious? Or do those laws specifically state that consent remains legally binding?

Yes it is.