Ladies and gentlemen your 2017 superb owl winners

Ladies and gentlemen your 2017 superb owl winners

I want the Texans to win only because it would be hilarious for Brock to win back to back Owls while riding the bench

>inb4 they lose in the owl against the Cowboys

None of the three likable teams in the AFC will make it past the divisional round. Miami and HOU/OAK lose in the wildcard and OAK/HOU loses in Foxborough. We can only hope an NFC team saves us from damnation.

Its completely possibly because Amerilucks make their only championship based on a cup format so literally anyone can win, not just the best team

This is also what makes it he most exciting

I think Miami/Houston/Oakland will realize they don't really have a chance and would go full trick plays and insane bullshit and one could stumble into the AFC title game

>relying on formats not the action on the field to make it exciting

Dare I say it...plastic sport?

or maybe if the Texans don't win it this year they can buy tom Brady, la'veon bell and Beckham jr and walk the league next year, real intriguing

CL also has a cup format and is regarded as the most important league in football so what is your point. if you want to compare national leagues like your shitty italian league are basically the divisions. In the end the only 2 leagues anyone would care about are the Bundesliga and Premier League anyway and MAYBE the Primera Division the rest is shit anyway. And compared to the CL nobody gives a shit about the national leagues so what.

Houston vs Dallas
Novak wins it for the Texans by kicking for all 27 points

1 off

>yfw two texas teams in the superbowl in texas
other 49 states BTFO

I'm rooting for the Raiders but I wouldn't even be mad if Houston took it.

>Toxins
>Likable

>implying toxins aren't lovable rascals
Shiggy diggy

>team barely scores an average of 1 TD per game
>Gets to play the colts, jags and Titans 2 times each
>Thinks they are going to get assfucked by at least 45 if they get to play the pats

Please, God, let it happen.

45? You get Belichick & Co. showing mercy due to all the former Pats coaches/players on the other side? Interesting.

It'll be 45 at the half.

>Belichick
>Mercy
I ask other user to pick one and only one

I would be absolutely savage.

Why is texas so delusional? Its bad enough that dallasfags think they actually have a shot but houston even being in the playoffs is fucking laughable.

I'm from the future and you just lost $600