My gf's arm is swelling and she thinks its from a spider - i actually think its from an infection from shooting up...

my gf's arm is swelling and she thinks its from a spider - i actually think its from an infection from shooting up heroin - thoughts??

Probably from the shit posting.

Looks like aids, get yourself tested fam.

If she bangs dope good chance it's from that

so funny ....

We'll if the rash has spread beyond the pen lines she drew around it then it's pretty fucking serious.
She better go to the hospital before she ends up with a requiem for a dream kind of situation

bruh, get your girl to the hospital asap. She needs antibiotics fast.Not kidding.

You mean like she'll get her arm cut off in jail?

this actually made me lul
thanks

she is saying that its starting to get to her back now

No I mean she'll end up doing ass teh ass in a room full of old jews

Stop posting on Sup Forums and do this you idiot.

>Spider bite
>Fucking Heroin needles

A lot of variation there op

HA!

the reason why she isnt going to the hospital is because i think she knows that its actually because of her heroin addiction

xd i luled

Nudes? Also only spider that I know that'd do that would be a brown recluse. Do you live in the south?

It's from jacking off my PHAT WEENUS XD

Can you take a better picture of it? Like on the spot where the spider bite/injection site is?
Or tits, you can just show her tits

piss on it. if it gets better and the skin becomes visibaly less red almost immediatly, consider pissing on it some more

thats blood poisoning either from infection or something in the herion, she'll need to amputate the arm in a week unless she sees a doc.

LOL

Why date a worthless junkie in the first place you beta cuck?

Go to the hospital and tell them both about the spider bite and the needle injection. They wont arrest you for telling them you do heroin. They will at most mark down in your medical records that you are potentially drug-seeking.

If it is an infection or worse, she could lose her whole arm if she doesn't get antibiotics.

Collapsed dude, she gon lose the arm. Or squeeze an empty sygringe into the same vein with just air in it to uncollapse it

It could be a spide bite. The easiest way to tell is examining the site. At rhe epicenter there should be a noticeable bite mark. To small holes on top of what would look like a mega-pimple. If that's note there then yeah, it's probably the heroin.

why not both

This makes mustard gas

Well be prepared soon she will be dead from a blood infection and you won't have to worry about her habit.

Moron.

try to squaze some blood out throu finger, trust me im doctor

Junkie here, did she shoot up stuff from a new dealer or reused needles that were lying somewhere dirty?
I've seen things like that before on friends but their arms usually went full black in hours.

This has got to be bait. She shoots up fucking heroin and HUR DURR KANT BE FRUM DA FUKEN DRUGZ IN MUH ARM.

Don't do this it will give you an infarction.

I like how you prefaced this by saying "junkie here" like that statement gives you some extra credibility

dood get that pussy to vet

This user is pretty much on point. Think of a balloon u just chewed up then blew air into but now a vein

This right fucking now. It doesn't matter what caused this, get to the fucking hospital because it's infected and is spreading. First aid 101 mother fucker go go go go fucking right now go

t.White knight

look i cant take her anywhere she doesnt want to go
its up to her in the end

Do this

This is why western civilization will fall to the brown hordes. Men aren't men any more they're junkie slut fuckers with no spine.

just let her die. shes a worthless junkie anyway.

plus her taste in shoes makes me ill

Okay, then here's what you do. You call 911 and they come pick her up. More expensive, but when the paramedics get there, they'll be able to tell her personally that if she doesn't get antibiotics she could lose her arm.

Yeah, I know. I say it when people are talking about drugs and I can be useful.
Generally saying I'm a junkie just remembers me of how I wasted my life.

Buy her some good heorin then carry her to hospital once she shoots up on infected area

>its up to her in the end

Well look at it this way, do you want to have to explain to the cops why there is a dead junkie in your home?

Come on take some personal responsibility. You are going to end up with a dead junkie in your home.

So quick trip to the hospital or time at the local PD explaining why you let her die/did you cause her death. It won't end well for you.

Dumb ass rock kids I swear.

fine fine
ill try to tell her to go and if she doesnt ill call her family
end of story
im done with this thread
bye

Your life ain't wasted. Sorta.

In point of fact, you can force people to do stuff they don't want to do if you really want to, and sometimes, it's worth it to go against their wishes.

What if only EMTs show up?

She can refuse then emt goes bye bye

Do you actually know if she does heroin?
Or do you just assume it?

>reddit spacing

Same with padadidic.

I doubt she is that obstinate, she is just scared that if she tells the hospital that she does heroin that she'll get arrested or something.

"Should I go to the hospital?" 101 is if you have a reddening spot THAT IS SPREADING OR HAS LINES GOING OUT FROM IT, YOU NEED TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL IMMEDIATELY because there is a good chance it is a SERIOUS INFECTION or BLOOD POISONING.

Meme answers aside, you need to get her emergency care RIGHT NOW.

I'm happy to know that reddit users take after my nice clean writing style.

kek, she might die if you dont treat that asap

>white night
I don't give a fuck what color you think my knighthood is, I don't want to see anyone die. Sup Forums or not, if he's genuinely concerned and here, a sense of urgency is good.
You're absolutely right. But you can freak her right the fuck out by calling an ambulance and letting her deal with telling them to fuck off.

Basically, you're a meme.

> girlfriend
> man hands

Also here is me and my husband. me on the right.

OP LEFT
EVERYONE OUT!

Na im still here

then there is only one thing you can do. convince her to let you amputate or she will die.

it's easy tho. and the long term effects are very minor. if keeping to a strict diet of nuts and berries theres even a chance of full recovery

now, all you need is a knife of some sorts. tap it against a glass object 3 times to sterilize, and cut arm. easy.

Fuck you I won't do what ya tell me

If trips do and post pics.

You can be here. But I'll tell you where you shouldn't be. In this toxic fucking relationship man. I know you feel responsible for her. I know she opened up to you about her dad and that fucked up thing that happend to her as a kid, but you need to look out for your self bro.

Any nudes of your junkie whore gf?

Bait thread
This shit happened like 2 months ago
OP is a faggot

Is it warm to the touch?

Is the center of the rash hard?

It's possible it could be from a few things, and yeah, if they shoot dope then it's a definite possibility, and hopefully, this will scare them away from it before their arm falls off.

In the meantime wash the area with detergent and warm water.

Of the two potential causes you've suggested, she'd most likely need antibiotics, for both. Of course, there are still other possible culprits, but let's go with the most likely. In the event of IV drug abuse, it's probably IV drug use related.

Note: They need to go to the hospital for either to obtain antibiotics. Like the user said above, they won't arrest you or report you to the police for drug use, just be honest with them and get your lady some medical attention.

Later you might consider a program like SMARTrecovery to help work through the addiction. Maybe this event will be a wake up call.

GL, user.

Moar plz op

this her

Pimp that bitch out.... Ass to ass