psychonautwiki.org/w/index.php?title=DXM&_=#Toxicity_and_harm_potential
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i cut of my dick 10/10

Bumpu

>cut of my dick

Nice english, ape.

DOLLAR TREE has 225mg of dxm for, you guessed it, 1 dollar

That's what I bought.

was great untill my last trip. got intense mania. thought i was in a hospital bed and i heard a bunch of voices. lots of people yelling my name and people yelling oh my god. unpleasant af

make sure theres no acetaminophen in that. Don't wanna fuck your liver up

how much did you take?

How do you get high on that? It's like cough syrup right? I've never seen that around in my country.

It's a dissociative/NMDA receptor antagonist.

With everything that's happened in the past 10-12 years, my liver and I aren't exactly on good terms.

You just take a lot. It's a psychedelic drug but I'm small quantities you don't get high, it just clears your cough. A lot of brands now put other drugs in it with it so you'll get sick if you take a lot so you have to find the kind that's pure dxm

Nice. How much you gonna take? Ever robotripped before?

Normally I take 20 to 25 to get high. But I wont ever do it again man...

I bought 3 of them but I think I'm going to do 300mg

dxm.darkridge.com/calc.html

prepare for the comfiest trip ever, Sup Forumsro

put on some Shpongle, Ronald Jenkees, or Ott and get ready to pioneer the Dextroverse

Make sure to soak those little red devils in room temp. water, you don't want the glycerine in the pill casings getting into your system or you're in for a bad trip. after they're nice and soft, you just pop 'em.

make sure you don't eat for a few hours beforehand to make sure you don't blow chunks

Literally just did two days ago.
Do yourself a favor and order the pure DXM capsules on amazon/pharmacy website, etc.

I stuck with around 415mg and was in pretty deep. Have fun and be safe.

I never soaked them in water, and I was just fine?

I took like 30 of them with a cold beer and it was all good

How long should you wait before trips? Don't want to burn out my brain

20 caps of robitussin

I don't think DXM depletes any receptors, but I couldn't see anything good coming from tripping more than once a month

probably 2 weeks

DOPAMINE

psychonautwiki.org/w/index.php?title=DXM&_=#Toxicity_and_harm_potential

Dxm dont damage ur brain take 55 pills faggot

Don't take it more than 3 times a week

Especially don't do it everyday

You will lose your mind.

thats not mania thats psychosis

Dxm by itself may or may not make you dumb

But the sodium bromide can cause brominism if you take too much too often
Sodium bromide is in some cough medicines
Basically you'll act spaced out, you'll forget more often, and say uhhh and ummm like it's a second language

Just because it's legal doesn't mean its not harmful

I'd limit it monthly at most. This isn't a friendly psych like shrooms or DMT that are nontoxic.

I went on month binges for like 2 years
Longest binge was 2 months straight drinking 1-2 bottles a day
That was 7 years ago.
I'm still fucked but I put up with it

If you're gonna splurge at first keep it seven days apart. Make sure to drink lots of water the next day and keep up on vitamins C/B

I see guys like you on forums here and there. The powdered ones are especially bad. Dudes blowing gram at a time.

I personally don't really like the feeling of shit that I know is toxic/not well studied. Just ruins the trip.

I like it almost as much as mushrooms

It's not worth it.
It fucked my life for 2 years

Op here
Took 300
It's like being high on every drug. Little drunk, little high, little like extasy, little like acid. Shit is way way way stronger then I expected it to be

How did it ruin ur life faggot?

Faggot dxm is nothing

Just didn't expect it to be this good considering I paid 3 dollars

Think about it
Dxm when taken in high doses is a dissociative anesthetic

Basically, you're separating your brain from your body and you can't do much expect meditate then fall asleep.

When you're meditating you're just breathing, not moving much or at all, trying not to think yet not stopping yourself from thinking

Dxm is a great drug if you're into meditating

But if you're taking too much too often your brain is being separated from your body for too long you, so you just kind of turn into a ghost or a zombie
Something almost soulless

>kid thinks he's edgy because he reads about drugs on the Internet and watches drugs Inc
>robotripped not even once