What are the teachers of Sup Forums drinking this Tuesday afternoon?

What are the teachers of Sup Forums drinking this Tuesday afternoon?

Dark and Stormy here

Water

>b
>teachers
Yeah this'll be a thread.

Your mums piss

Tea

I'm drinkin yer dad's cum mate

The blood of the innocent

Coors

this

OP here, am actually a prof. You'd be amazed how many teachers/profs are oldfags.

also some of this,,

THIS

love me half term

My nigga

and later tonight ,this

feels good not working while everyone else is working. lols.

Are you at the beach right now man? That place looks great, post a landscape pic if you can.

Substitute/Student teacher count? Normally I'd be drinking Shinerbock but I got a little fever so just water for me.

Also does is it bad If im pretty sure I wanna start grad school for admin right away? Obviously I know I'd need experience before getting a position but I'd rather just steamroll through my degrees.

That's one hell of a beautiful place, I'm glad you can spend time in a place like that user.

the same minus the lime and with a bit darker rum

Straight Smirnoff cus I'm underpaid

White Russian. What do you teach, Sup Forumsro or femanon? I'm an English teacher, UK, secondary.

we both know there's better alcohol you could buy for $15 a fifth.

It's Wednesday morning here in Tokyo, and I'm watching Wrestlemania 17, drinking straight whisky, and chasing it with beer, enjoying my five-day weekend during exam week.

How are y'all?

I'm on leave from the military doing things I can't talk about, drinking whiskey.

Math teacher reporting in.

Teachers????
Did someone say
FUCKING
TEACHERS??

You know what I hate? Teachers who think they're so much better than their students. As one GOOD teacher put it recently, and I heard him because I was actually paying attention to him, "You come to a point in life where you realize adults are just youngsters with less hair." BOOM! That's a fucking teacher. Always does what is needed so his students will have fun and get good marks.

Meanwhile, this fucking old witch just tries to find everything wrong with what I write, trying to put me down because I'm not originally from here. I've been mocked and ridiculed by teachers and I've also had teachers watch and not do anything while I was bullied.

SO FUCK YOU if you think you're a teacher and abusing your power, seeing yourself as some sort of shitty God of grades. The only value a teacher can have is from what they give to the student, not their own ego.

On my way to becoming an elementary teacher, still count ? I was in school in my early twenties and now I'll be back in fall

I usually get a few busch quarts haha. But now I've been trying to quit drinking altogether

Like I'll have 2 4s and 2 5s and she'll give me a 4 for no-fucking-reason whatsoever. Why not a 5?? Why 4? They're both equal.
"But can I please do something to better my end result? Please." - "NO! I DO NOT HAVE TIME TO DEAL WITH YOU NOW AT THE END OF THE SEMESTER"

Meanwhile teachers everywhere are giving extra tests to their students so they can show their real knowledge and find decent jobs in the future. But not this bitch. She enjoys putting students down.

So yeah. I both love and hate teachers. Some of them are Saints and some of them are real cunts.

cheep vodka with lemonade chaser

So, basicaly you realize teachers are just humans like you doing a job they probably hate?

I can't tell if you're young or just a really, really angry individual.

Yeah, of course!
But really it should be seen as noble. It's not something everyone should or can do. It's not a place where you are allowed to be the bystander or the villain, where literally the future and wellbeing of the next generations depend on how good or not good you are to them.

Where I live, you get marks. These marks decide who you will become. If a teacher /such as the aforementioned creation of motherfucking Satan/ decides I am not good enough, which she seems to be the only one in the entire school who believes, I am fucked, so is my future and my self esteem.

I hate bitching about random shit so I'll stop now. Teachers, do your jobs in an honorable, memorable way. A good teacher is remembered for life.

I am kind of both.
What I am trying to say is- good teachers are really good and bad teachers are very bad.

Why dont you talk to her and ask her what the problem is

Asked her multiple times. She just always bypasses me in an insulting way, shrugging me off. I asked her why I could not better my mark /mind you, there are 3 school weeks left/, she answered "I have no time to explain myself to you or give you private lessons" and just said nothing more.
Other times she'll just tell me I can't get a mark because I am not from here and that's okay. Every other teacher at school deems me to be some sort of prodigy but not her apparently. Fuck teachers like that, is my point.

Rum & coke

Speaking of which, I have a class with her 7am tomorrow.
Every student in class wants to off themselves every time she talks with that loud, bitchy, monotonous, boring voice. It's a really cool school so most teachers know how to make their material interesting. At least I'm grateful- last school year at this other school literally every teacher was like the aforementioned vampiric parasite creature.

This.
>Pic very related

Fucking delicious!
Irish single malt whisky, Irish cream, Belgian white chocolate...

Call me what you want, see if I care.
It's one of the tastiest drinks i've ever had, highly recommend it!

Personally I cannot stand the taste of ales/beers, they make me vomit, so I often time drink cocktails and spirits.

How is the rest of Sup Forums doing?