I have been losing weight for almost 9 months now. I have lost over 100lbs...

I have been losing weight for almost 9 months now. I have lost over 100lbs. I still am 273 but still adding more to the workout. I have noticed the pouch above my dick doesn't seem to have gone down at all. Does Sup Forums know of any exercises or supplements (hydroxycut) that can help lose weight quicker and help me get rid of this pouch??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PKfR6bAXr-c
youtu.be/cRSeyCZwEUI
youtu.be/KHaCKudtVi0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for interest, as far as I'm aware only actual lipo will probably help

Also, congrats on the weight loss

i press the ruler into mh pubic bone so no

>lbs

Same. It's the last to go. Keep losing it will go away. If not shoot yourselfnin the eye with a pistol

Congrats on the progress! Unfortunately, there really isn't a non-surgical shortcut for this. You can't spot reduce fat; it just comes off from where it wants to. In fact, working the muscles in problem areas will just make those muscle groups larger with the same layer of fat on top; making things look worse in the short term (but better in the long term after the fat is gone).

You just need to keep going. You've already done 100, I bet you can do 100 more!

Thank you

All you have to do is keep losing weight. You still got like 70 to 80 pounds to lose. Have you tried fasting or eating one meal a day?

Thanks for the info, I plan on getting rid of all i can. I don't plan on stopping. Since I have lost what I have I feel so much better and have alot more energy.

confirmed this method works

2, 4 dinitrophenol works

Also, though every guy wants the biggest dick possible, most* girls are happy with what you have to give if you're a decent person. I know for a fact my dick isn't massive, and I've been overweight, if they want it, they want it. But keep up the loss and I'm sure you'll be happy

Actually for years all i ever ate was one meal a day. Finally did some research and found that if you do that your body thinks it is starving so it stores as much as it can adding either more fat or not burning any at all.

Can I ask how tall you are? Because if you're under 6', then 273 is still pretty fat - what you've achieved is amazing, and you can go further, but you might still have this issue until you're down to 200.

just researched this can you still get it or is it controlled?

Honestly my dick is a good size so i'm not worried about that. I can see the lose of weight in my face and stomach region but the pouch looks the same. It looks weird and disproportionate

I am 5ft 10 1/2 inches, and yes i agree i am still fat thats why I am just not going to give up. I am feeling better everyday and plan on getting down to 170 175

That's not entirely true. Depends on what you're eating as well. Watch these videos.
youtu.be/PKfR6bAXr-c
youtu.be/cRSeyCZwEUI
youtu.be/KHaCKudtVi0

heavy explosive, so it'S totally not controlled.
you'll get v&, but that's none of my business

I just added them to my playlist to watch. Thank you for the links.

This is a meme. You can't cheat thermodynamics. Anyone who tells you that eating once a day makes you fat is a liar. The only thing that matters is that you use more calories than you eat. That's it. Intermittent fasting (16/8) has helped me lose 70lbs. And IF helps bust through plateaus.

I use MFP to track, and the /fit board for help.

Good man - make Sup Forums proud. Have a manly virtual handshake.

Just keep losing weight. You'll see the pouch really begin to go away when you're getting under 250lbs. At 210 lbs you'll have an extra inch or two of dick.

I've learned this from sad experience losing weight from 400lbs to 211 lbs and regaining back up to 260.

Don't fucking quit. Don't slack.

Congrats on the weight lose.

It was a doctor who originally told me that eating once a day wouldn't help. I realize some doctors are full of shit.

Thank you

Congrats on lose the weight lose, I know gaining some back is discouraging but you will get back down.

I lost about 150 lbs and I am now 180 down from over 300. I have a tiny bit but it's negligible and my gf says she likes it because it's not bony.
Don't listen to him. It will start going down VERY soon. Mine went away almost completely when I started reaching the low 200s, it's just one of the last places to shrink, sort of like the man titties.

starvation mode is a meme. Its impossible to get fat by NOT eating. I really don't understand how some people think you gain weight or "hang on to weight" by not eating its a ridiculous concept. Eat = gain or maintain weight, Not Eat= lose weight . Fasting has a ton of heath benefits.

If you were morbidly obese, the "fat pouch" won't go away, unless you get the excess skin removed.

Talking about experience here, I still look like a fat fuck naked, as a skinny fat.

Your best bet is to work out in tandem, and build muscles to fill up the area with muscles. But you will still have to go really under the good BMI range to make the fupa disappear.

Look up HIT, it will give you shorter workouts and as long as you give it your all it is better than a long workout

and you don't get how metablism works fuckboi

Thats great, congrats on the weight lose.

I've heard there is some truth to it, but it doesn't happen unless you're actually starving. I think it's at like 5% body fat it kicks in.

Thanks for the advice, I think this could really help get slimmer quicker.

Well Sup Forums I have to go to work, thanks for all the advice and links provided. You all have been very helpful!

Why do they get skiny in concentration fields?( if they were real of course) well stop eating like fucking pigs , thats the key, to hell with that millenial bullshits about lipo and special diets.

im suffering from the same fucking problem as you OP about 80% of my cock is buried under a pouch of nasty fat

its keeping me from having sex im fucking 26 and still a damn virgin

the day I chose to commit suicide just before blowing my brains out im shooting my dick off

The only way to suffer bad effects of fasting to be like skeleton mode of body fat. You have to be really really low in fat before you start getting dangerous territory

>before blowing my brains out im shooting my dick off

Good argument. Wrong, but good points.

Says the guy who can't spell metabolism.

Troll fail.

HOLY FUCK. YOU LOST 100 PONDS AND STILL 273? HOLY FUCKING SHIT AKA TINY ON Sup Forums

>the day I chose to commit suicide just before blowing my brains out im shooting my dick off

SO BASICALLY YOU WON'T LOSE WEIGHT (WHICH IS PRETTY DAMN EASY) BUT WILL COMMIT SUICIDE? HOLY FUCK YOU ARE RETARDED.

I have a thyroid problem...

This intermittent fasting looks promising but what does the 16/8 mean? 16 hours intermittent then the two meals in the 8 hour period?

so does sophia varga.....