My gf hangs around her "gay" best friend all the time but on multiple occasions he's said that hes Bisexual - should i...

my gf hangs around her "gay" best friend all the time but on multiple occasions he's said that hes Bisexual - should i be worried? they are spending a lot of time together

if this is your gf quit

Huge red flag dude.
Means they fool around and you're being cucked. She'll more than likely deny it too.

She's getting the AIDS dick and pretty soon, you're getting it from her. Might as well take it up the ass yourself.

just fuck him to confirm he is gay duh

also gay dudes to some chicks are basically girly pets, I wouldn't be too worried unless you are a complete bitch which you probably are.

she comes home sometimes smelling like cologne...

You're a fucking idiot. No cunt of mine is going to run around with a faggot like this. Kys.

But when you say "kys" everyone reads 'kiss'.

if OP is your girl, you should probably gtfo even if she's not cheating.

she looks like a grade 1 whore, can see it from miles away.

run.

Op show us nudes and keep thread alive

no but you should be worried with that vest making her wet, faggot

I read kay why ess

Just ask her in a non-accusatory tone if anything is going on.

>nipple piercing
yeah that's a grade A slut.

prepare to get cheated on and later on divorced and taken for almost all your belongings.

You should apologize to Kate for putting her pictures on here

LOL full name of both of em, go

that says nothing, i know several girls who have nipple piercings and are not sluts.

KEK op deleted pictures cus he got found out

Kate Wright and Gaylord McFaggotdicks I dont know him facebook com/kate.wright.5686

no, you know several girls that have nipple piercings who are good at hiding that they're sluts. fucking around with your genitalia (primary or secondary) is just regular slut behavior.

she's a slut. or she's good at hiding you're a slut.

>No cunt of mine is going to run around with a faggot like this

Nah man.
They're just picking up dudes together and both sucking his cock.

good at hiding **she's** a slut*

oooooh this just got good.

OP is probably the BF, right.

Dude, disregard everyone else.

My bro's gay, and him and his dude have both told me flat out that guys aren't bi. It's just scared to be fully out. She's not doing anything with him.

That being said, the fact that you're scared of your GF fucking a gay guy means you just don't fucking trust her, and because of that she is gonna end up going and fucking around with some random straight guy

abandon thread
OP just baited the shit out of you dumbasses

this is probably OP

www.facebook com/YoureNotJeffCole

thats bullshit a lot of gay dudes project their own feelings on being bi because they fronted for a while before they figured out their shit. Bi guys actually exist but if you are that flaming you are probably are just gay as fuck.

>it's your fault your girl will be unfaithful

you whiteknight cocksucker.
go ahead, take away more responsibility from women.

lul these kids fell for it too

its you isn't it.
your beard sucks

pretending to be a moron =/= bait

sometimes I go down on her and it tastes like cum. what do you guys think? also he sends her pics of his cock, and asks if it looks ok, and she sends him pics of her in panties - it is just fashion help though she says.

if youre worried about that fairy just borrow Kurt Cobains tooth brush. end it now.

one time I saw a photo of her helping him with his cock, I guess he hurt it so she was kissing it.