How do i destroy this device without anyone knowing it was me

How do i destroy this device without anyone knowing it was me.

I go up to use this device every four hours on shifts and without it i could use my phone on the job, is there an easy and simple way to solve this problem? I can frame anyone else whenever it's not my shift.

Drop in toilet.

Pour water in the speaker. Shake it around a little bit. Get all the wires wet.

unscrew the antenna and unclip the speaker mic from the side. get a nine volt battery and clip a wire from the negative side of the battery to the silver part of the antenna base, clip a wire to the positive post of the battery and take the other end and run it up and down the copper connectors where the speaker mic plugged in. this should blow the internal fuse on the main board in the radio. do it this way and you won't have any evidence of water in the radio and will look like it just stopped working.

What's wrong with using it? Why do you need to use your phone at work?

Addicted kid who wants to read facebook during work.

>I go up to use this device every four hours on shifts and without it i could use my phone on the job

He does not want to have to truck his ass up to the radio when his phone is in his pocket.

small, portable EMP device. You can build it easy just search it!

> open battery compartment
> cum on battery
> radio god
>Jesus arrives
>Jesus is black

Microwave it for 5 seconds

just quit your job and let someone else have it who won't bitch about it. problem solved.

This

Get the spark thingy out of an electric lighter.
Use it to zap the contraption.

microwave high 30 seconds

>facebook
>kid

It's my military job, and i can't quit

Iam a firefighter and we use this kind too. Water only wont work.

I would say unscrew and damage the talk button

Tre quit.

Make sure it's secured to your body. Jump off roof radio first. Good alternative would be to hop in a wood chipper.

Duct tape it to your penis then slam penis repeatedly in car door.

>>omg how did people survive a whole work shift without access to grinder 10 years ago

First, why can't you take it with you, is it too heavy to lift?
Second, if you was told by a superior to do this, you might be the problem, not the radio.
Third, if you manage to destroy it, do you honestly think that is the last radio created on planet earth, and no replacements?

All of this.

>First, why can't you take it with you, is it too heavy to lift?
It stays there 24/7

>Second, if you was told by a superior to do this, you might be the problem, not the radio.
Its literally the job, im just a security guard for a dead base

>Third, if you manage to destroy it, do you honestly think that is the last radio created on planet earth, and no replacements?

Yes, for my first four months on the job it was broken and was in fixing and in that time i could use my phone all the time and was never contemplating suicide for having 12 hours a day guarding shifts week/week work

why dont you quit bitching and wise up, do your job& keep your radio on you and if its as dead as you say then play with you phone regardless muppet, peace im out done with this bait thread

OP this is literally easy, all you do is get a syringe, really fine point, fill with something acidic lemon or orange juice, he'll even tropical blast. Inject needle along the rub cord and fill the cord with the liquid, because rubber cuts collapse on themselves the liquid won't escape and should evaporate before any inspection. I don't they are gonna cut the cords open to see if there is liquid damage because it'll be destroying it further. Also nothing that smells strong either