If my friends found out I crossdress/trap would they make fun of me?

If my friends found out I crossdress/trap would they make fun of me?

Probably but if they're really you're friends they'll say it's weird, give you some crap for it and then buy you panties for your birthday

>Implying you have friends

If you were my friend I'd call you a fucking faggot while I make you suck my cock

If it was me I'd start telling everyone you're gay.

Yeah no shit.

You faggots are despicable and a little shame out of your fucked up ways might have set you straight.

It all depends on your friends man. I mean, I would give them some shit about it, just like friends give each other shit about anything. But I wouldn't mind it. Shit, if you wanna crossdress, it's your own decision.

Hehe yees i know they would at first but im not sure hopefully they would do this, like laugh at me obviouly but stay my friend and that would be soooo cute if they bought me girly stuff! I almost want to tell them so theyll will buy me panties lol

I do! Im a total closet case

Not gonna lie ive predicted them calling me a faggot, it kind of turned me on though I have a humiliation fetish i think. Is it a real possibilty though that some of them might treat me like that?

I would. And I would keep doing it until either of us died

I would blackmail you to let me cum in your cute little boipussi every other day.

Show dick, you whore.

>Is it a real possibilty though that some of them might treat me like that?
How could anyone one here possibly answer that? Nobody here knows your friends.

Ive thought about this too, so you would automatically assumne im gay and literally tell people that knew me? Would you tell girls too?

I think this is who my friends are but idk. I think my one friend who is a pothead might be into it too.

Ook noted

Omg seriously?!!? Thats a possibility? Like, how would they, or you do it?

Ill share some more girly facts about me. Been shaving everything down there clean since i hit puberty. Started wearing my sisters girls underwear when i was super young. Ive always instinctively sat down to pee since i was little and still do. I think thats something they would really tease me about!

Well I mean if they found out they'd probably just be like "oh ok, that's weird but whatever".

Telling them is just autismo though

Ugh

>Been into chastity for years
>Wearing my cage more and more
>Told always to shave crotch
>Love that smooth feeling
>Not allowed to feel it though, as locked in cage
>Start getting curious about other things
>Order butt-plug to start trying anal
>When I get it, worried I'll want real cock

How do I stop this train? The butt-plug should arrive this week

Would put this cute female dick in a cage, and watch you cum while I pound your ass.

Well i wasnt planning on actually telling them just if they ever caught me, found my pics on my pc, posting in threads, or find my girly drawer with all my dildos and stuff.

I want to be myself around them but i dont want them to leave me

You are literally gay and if people found this out it would become instantly evident. As a passable cd myself, I don't believe there is a single crossdresser who wouldn't happily suck a mans cock. Even if you start off straight this road only ends with a cock in your mouth

>be yourself

If it's just a fetish and you're not trans then you wouldn't be being yourself by doing that stuff around them?

>trap

You're not pasable fuck off cd.

How old are you? Still in school?

When I first started coming out as gay to people, I thought it would be a big deal and it would affect my friendships, but in my experience no one really cares. I also cd a lot but I've never told anyone so let me know how it goes if you do haha

open mouth with tongue off, you gay fuck

Yeah that is weird actually, OP you might be a trans. CDing around my friends would be like them showing up in tight underwear wearing a cock ring for a causal gaming session. It would be weird and uncomfortable. I only would want to casually cd around someone I'm involved with or by myself.

mmhh i think i love you

No i think i might be weirded out by it too i think i was wrong. I think i sound more like you.

Haha ok man! I l will do you have a contact lol O.o? I think its cute youre out as gay but secretly crossdress! Thats adorable. I am in college

Really?

I'm not suggesting you are but if you have the notion "I just wanna be myself around them" that was one of my first signs, I started CDing when I was around 9 or 10

fuck yes u make me crazy

damn

Ok. I also started around then and always did it from then on.

lol no just make another thread. you have a nice body by the way :)

Shanks! I bet we would be friends :))

Do they already know you're gay?

please babe i want u as my sissy gf

You need to tuck your dick

Most realistic answer

Only an autist tells their friends a weirdo fetish like this

The last thing I wanna do is make you doubt yourself, you'll get a sense of feeling something is wrong but you can't tell exactly what it is, just keep it in mind

Have some tranny butt

wait wtf why is my thumbnail different from the pic I've never seen that pic in the thumbnail before

Russian hackers attacking my OC

Im not gay....but i guess i sort of am. No they think im one of them.

Wearing panties excites me though and i cant

Yeah reminds me of
>Hey guys just so you know I'm a brony now, I hope you accept me
>Hey guise I' a furry now and it's who I am I hope you accept me now for myself

Just retarded shit no one needs to ever know about

id let you walk around my house like that if we were friends

Dude this is an anonymous board. You are a faggot. No one unironically posting pics like you are here of themselves is straight ad we all know it.

baby i fucking love u i want more

Ok can we talk about this for a sec?! This is my FAVORITE thing like i always think about a roommate or friend who is cool with seeing me walk around our place like this. Would you be my rooomate and just let me CD 24/7 around you ?

I would make you my bitch if you had a Kik.

hopefully

hell yeah, you do you, youre your own person

Ugh i know this makes me even MORE gay but lol I have a kik...my friends dont know about it either or theyd make fun of it too. Im a huge tolkien geek and my kik is elvish_boy. They would tease me forevvvvvver for wanting to be an elf boy

you got a kik honey?

I would respect you so much and be so loyal to you :D Would do all kinds of sweet things for you :))

would be appreciated ;)

Got a face pic, cutie?

Thats good to know ;) Maybe one night after I cook you a beautiful dinner and we share a delicous bottle of wine or 2 you might get frisky ;)

Check your Kik.

oh i would most definitely be frisky

Wlll you kik me too?

i did

Man body.