RC thread

RC thread
I took ~350mg etizolam and 50mg U-4 in one night AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

searchengineland.com/guide/how-to-use-google-to-search
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What are they

RC equivalent of Xanax and morphine

Etizolam is alprazolam's retarded cousin and barely does anything.

Duh

You don't realize how fucked up you are on it because it's compulsive and you just want more. It definitely works, I was found passed out on the floor and didn't remember shit.

Etizolam is the shit, man. So cheap too.

where are you getting U-4? Isn't it banned

I thought it was banned too

I'm certain it is. I don't know who would make it, with that in mind. It only ever got to be such a big thing because it was available on the clearnet. I don't know who would go out of their way to acquire it through illegal avenues when it isn't even preferable over other opiates

I got mine legally. I agree though, it's slightly better than codeine but any "real" opiate is better

The nod is nice though, and I'm glad it was with U4 because if it had a longer half life I probably would've been found dead

Where the fuck did you find some U-4 nobody stocks that shit anymore, mind sharing the vendor?

Search around for it, it's not hard to find

Yeah it's not hard to find, but finding a reliable vendor and some scam is the hard part, share the good news babe cmon

searchengineland.com/guide/how-to-use-google-to-search

lmao are u daft u fat nerd googling for vendors you find a million but 95% of them are scams why is it so hard to just tell who the vendor is

Wow, sounds like a good time

And you're apparently too fucking stupid to buy a legal chemical on the clear net without getting scammed. Keep wasting your money :^)

Who makes an RC thread about benzos? You are literally an ultra-faggot.

Reporting in.
How's that U4 in terms of potency?