ITT: we treat each other splendidly until dubs arrives and turns us into hatefull beasts. Each dubs a mood swing

ITT: we treat each other splendidly until dubs arrives and turns us into hatefull beasts. Each dubs a mood swing.
Good evening chaps!

Nah, go fuck yourself.

aye, mate

good, we're finished here. moving on to the next thread

dubs already? you faggot, go suck nigger's cock

no, you go fuck yourself sir

Kek

go, i hope you find your mother dead in her sleep if you dont reply to this post

double dubs, good job, sir.

Shut your mouth you Bitch ass little dick motherfucker

user, thats quite un uncalled for observation, you shoud take a more positive stance on life, smile more, you have beautiful eyes

I apologize for my previous behavior my good sir

Kek

FUCK OP!!

Great fucking trips m9

Hello chaps

you had to fucking copy me didnt you u little bitch ass nigger, ill tell you what, i double dubbed your mother's ass in her sleep

Praise kek.

language sir, we're being pleasant now

Anyone for a spot of tea?

i mean no disrespect, but anyone who doesnt obtain doubles is a man of african descent

that's so nice user, i'll have a sip of tea, thanks!

your mother slobbed all over my knob

I agree. I long for the days of Royal Britannia ruling the world from our tiny island

That sounds like a great insult, however, I know you to be wrong as I am of Scandinavian descent and share no ancestry with Niggers.

Ah, a Viking. Truly a magnificent culture

DUBZZ

Fuck off with your full caps

no fuk u budy

look, we have a funny guy here huh? LISTEN HERE KID, i will kill your mother in her sleep if i dont get 5 replys to this post

Come at me faggots

Fuck me? FUCK ME?! I'll have you know I raped your mother in her sleep 2 hours ago

Both shut the fuck up

How rude of you

That's very unfortunate, I'm very sorry

Fuck your fake ass apology

i bet it was consensual, so good for you mate, hope you had a splendid time

Since when is rape consensual you retarded ass nigger

It use to be... It use to be... Modern times are sad.

Suck my cock, prick

your mother was sorry to have her rectum demolished my my nigger cock all the way up her throat, so when i came, my cum came out of her mouth

I don't suck jewish cock, you nigger fag

I sincerely apologise for my actions. I don't know what came over me

I declare this a get thread.
Check'em, boys

thats quite a fantastic collection of dubs gentlemen

Yes, I do agree. Quite the show if I do say so myself

wow shit nigger, thats impressive, also go fuck yourself faggot

now shove them up your mom's ass, sucka

What are you doing you self absorbed cunt? Go praise some of my work nigger

He reminds me of the bad guy from gangs of new york

you want to know what's quite a show boi? when i shit into a bowl of cereals and then pour it over you mom's pussy while violently masturbating my anus

Did "the bad guy from the gangs of new york" Rape your anus, because you sound insufferable

Is that really the kinkiest shit you've done?!!? I'll have you know I dig up corpses regularly just to get off!

The show your mom gave me last nightnight was better

Ok guys, we need 11, 33, 44, 66 now

I can give a 69 to your sister

typical nigger behaviour

Fuck off with your numbers. Nobody gives a shit

of course you would know what typical nigger behaviour is

that's where you're wrong, we care about numbers

yes, i deal with your nigger mother on a daily basis

No true white would ever find a nigger attractive.

That's it. That's fucking it. You guys have taken it too far this time. I hope you feel great cuntwad, because this is the final fucking straw. Its time for me to do something.My mum always said that no girl was worthy of me, and if she met me as a young woman she would date me, so why wont other girls do it. I'm sick of being asked by my family at gatherings if I've "got a nice lady in my life". Well that was the last straw. You've unleashed my powers, which are greater than you could even comprehend. At the moment of you reading this, I'm readying my skills. I have a black belt dam, and my jew jitstew coach said I could be one of the best. You'd better be fucking scared, because I'm using the latest google maps to locate your exact ip address, and I'm already halfway into your serverboard. All you can do now is wait for me to delete your system 32. Cunt.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Op please repost this until it's a thing. First decent threat in 4evr.

shut the fuck up cunt, you dont fucking tell me what to do

>implying i find a monkey attractive
i just use her as a slave