Walk into your bedroom

>Walk into your bedroom
>You find Bill Gates standing there

Wat do?

Ask for a cool million, no questions asked.

Yea, this.

Nut

Bill, stop feeding the nogs it only makes more of them.

turn 360 degrees and walk away

Murder him, he's a spying HACK!!!!!!1

Easy. Ask to be put in charge of QA for Msft Office, and to be given authority to hold up releases and have sufficient power to force the fixing on defects. They have defects and design flaws that have been in there since the 90's and don't give a shit.

It would be my way to give back to the world by eliminating countless billions of wasted time and frustration.

Tell him to open the gates.

"Windows 10 sucks ass"

You'd still walk into him.......

"Can I have a cool job? No? Dude. you just broke into my house I can legally kill you"

How's your summer going?

install gentoo

Call him a faggot, and tell him to get out of my house.

masturbate furiously into his eyes

Ask if M$ has finally been able to develop a stable OS, if I can watch mp4s on a Zune, and if it's true the company was named after his dick, watch him cry, oh sweet delicious tears of Bill Gates.

Fuck you I have been here since the Brian Moon meme

Tell him I'll do my part and not have kids but he has to grant me a new computer every week of the year for the rest of my life.

Ask him of he brought money this time, because these crack rocks dont grow on trees.

WHERE'S MY MONEY, YOU PILFER PIECE OF SHIT?

Ask him for a loan

Ask him how he came back from the dead, andwhy doesnt he fix apple's present downward spiral

kek

Rape his mouth.
Rips his glasses off his face and throw them against the wall.
Pull out and cum in his eyes.
Grab him by his hair and drag him to my bathtub.
Stomp on his knees, breaking his legs, and then piss all over his face and upper body.
I have a long commute from work so it would be a lot of piss.
Go to kitchen and get paper plate. Poop on plate and then smash it in his face like a normie would do with a pie.

ask him to tell me what program or piece of machinery can i make to start out a good money making career

"When windows will be able to read posx partition?"

Sorry, anons.
Let me do this properly.

>Be me
>Find Bill Gates in your house.
>Rape his mouth.
>Rip his glasses off his face and throw them against the wall.
>Pull out and cum in his eyes.
>Grab him by his hair and drag him to my bathtub.
>Stomp on his knees, breaking his legs, and then piss all over his face and upper body.
(I have a long commute from work so it would be a lot of piss)
>Go to kitchen and get paper plate.
>Poop on plate and then smash it in his face like a normie would do with a pie.

next level autism.

Ask him what he wants. Tell him that I refuse to murder any more children for him. I'm done! 14 is too many!

A poo in the hand is worth two if I sprinkle pubes from my bush in it and then throw it at my elderly neighbor.

Ask him to stop spending his money on africa.