Just got 125mg of dmt, any advice? What is it like? (Never took dmt before)

Just got 125mg of dmt, any advice? What is it like? (Never took dmt before)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6_PiUZfnBc
youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM
youtu.be/h0JvF9vpqx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Funny enough,there can't be any advice
It is not like LSD,shrooms,mescaline... not at all
nothing can prepare you for it actually
Only advice I can give you is; Don't smoke weed before DMT or it will get too intense for a first-timer :D

Man I wish they had some in Texas no one has it

I'm in California I just got it through tor

Is it a spiritual type of trip? Or is it just like no other psychodelic?

Also what would be a good starting dose?

I would recomed smoking it in a vape.
>implies u are a faggot an got one

100mg DMT / 1ml fluid

~20mg would be a good start

50mg or so is where you start treading on sacred ground

I smoked some good dmt I got a crack pipe and some chore boy and put huge scoops of it in the end and it was amazing
Its better when u close your eyes or go for a walk after a hit at night somewhere dark

The visuals will overwhelm reality, to the point where they become your reality, what you see may feel more real than anything you've ever experienced. You may find yourself encountering strange representations of concepts contained within your subconscious. Nothing can prepare you for it.

Keep in mind, it's very dose-dependent.

wherever it takes you
hard to say actually,very outlandish

Does setting have much to do with the experience?

dubtrips of truth.
smoked it once, standard 60mg dose.
only got 2 good pulls off of it though before reality became too strong to handle.
the visuals were so clear and sharp and intense it was as if this new reality was the real reality and where I just was was fake. VERY VERY uncomfortable feeling btw, like accepting your own death and being lead peacefully to the other side.
Imma do it again someday.

Just be somewhere comfortable, quite, and not too bright. Don't have a bunch of people around. Don't be somewhere that you'll be disturbed. You'll quickly feel like you're somewhere else IME

Set is a lot more important with DMT IMO

I would almost say no, because its so spectacularly overwhelming that your situation and state of mind are almost put to rest, upon realizing the real truth it awakens you to. It doesnt hurt to be in a nice quiet place though, with some good trustworthy friends around.

I definitely feel that. When you're on the cusp of a breakthrough it can be an uncomfortable limbo.

my first good get. im in a good mood now.

Extract it

Quints speak the truth

I've never tried DMT before, is it as intense as Salvia?

Ive only done a breakthrough dose once, but I'll give my experience.
It was pretty much beyond language. I took three heavy hits from the pipe (which I had loaded by eye, not with scales, so was probably a bit of a high dose), and all of a sudden reality began to wobble, the music I was listening to slowed to an unnatural stop, andthe text on the TV screen shot off in either direction. Then I just span into another world. The most profound feeling was terror, because I felt mysekf become subordinate to the dissolving force of the trip and the feelings it creates. But at the height of ego death I remember fuck all. There was definitely some extremely strange and indescribable stuff going on before I returned to sobriety sweating bullets and with no idea wtf I just saw. It's a really strong trip. It only lasted around 10 mins for me, but time means nothing when yiure in that world, so that's not a good metric by which to judge it. The one thing I will say, after having smoked bon breakthrough doses a lot since, is that it is not as bad-trippy as acid. It may be terrifying, but it's so far beyond the everyday that you cant help but feel at least somewhat good after the trip, no matter how scary

Never done Salvia, but I've heard it's a different animal. Same level of intensity, but a different kind; not as weird.

Would you recommend listening to music?

I've heard for some it can take away from the experience, but on a sub-breakthrough dose I would 100% suggest it. Music sounds fucking incredible on around 20mg of DMT

Since we're on the subject of psychedelics, here's a question for an user with some spare time.
I dropped acid for the first time about 6 months ago and I STILL don't know if I had a bad trip or a good trip. I didn't like it, but I didn't hate it. I learned a lot about myself, but I wasn't ready for the truth, that sort of thing. My anxiety went through the roof, but I think that was just because I was experiencing something so much different than expectation. I think the fact that I smoked weed before/during the trip influenced it negatively more than positively.

I want to take acid again, but I want to enjoy it, and I want to make sure I respect it by not smoking at all that day; I also don't have anybody to trip with, and no sitter, would it still be a good idea?

Watching this video was the best part of the trip though hands down
youtube.com/watch?v=H6_PiUZfnBc

Don't go in with a negative mind set, I REALLY recomend you look at the YouTube channel psyched substance about dmt

>10 shots of whiskey, smoked 7 bowls, dropped 2 tabs, drank a bottle of cough syrup, droped a molly, smoked DMT

did all this in under 2 hours. Was high as fuck

listen to some shamanistic music
youtube.com/watch?v=UuZMmV-ZjcM

For a non breakthrough dose most definitely.
If you plan on breaking through I don't think it will matter past the 5 seconds it takes for reality to dissolve after the second or third hit.

And then you woke up in the hospital

I Already watched pretty much all of his videos

Dude, sauce?

Only took lsd once and I know your feeling, I don't know if it was good or bad, I think that if you are having anxiety on lsd then start with lower doses until you feel ready

Not messing with tor it's to complicated

I'm not that good with stuff like that is their a good site to buy everything needed

that doesn't look like dmt bro. I think you might have bought freeze dried sperm.

It's like being inside this:

youtu.be/h0JvF9vpqx8

Tom Petty video (the abstract shapes, esp.). You might feel like you have made contact with other "entities," but everything you are seeing is already in your head. Watch "The Spirit Molecule" on Netflix for more info. Visit Erowid and do your homework. Don't do it too often. Have fun.

Alphabay has EVERYTHING

Don't mix this shit in with juice. Get a ceramic donut vaporizer, I suggest the Divine Tribe v3. Bought one from after a post on the nexus. The dude is right. Instant effortless breakthroughs

>using all that to get "high"

Good drugs are wasted on niggers.

Easily best trip.
If for some reason you're a faggot and don't enjoy it you're only in for a twenty minute ride so chill and just ride it out.

>Don't be a pussy and slow toke it, that is how you waste dmt. make sure to burn it slowly and inhale as much as possible in one sitting. it is best if you have a trip sitter to make sure you don't drop the pipe or set it down wrong and drop dmt.

>Everybody says music is relevant with dmt, however I personally have never been conscious enough to hear it while i was tripping. you should play something chill and serene if you are to play music.

>beware: you will not expect what is going to happen when you take the first toke. I spent nearly 5 months reading and preparing for my first hit and i was still stunned.

>if you haven't tried the substance before, then i suggest a two - three hit small toke from the pipe/bong. it would be best not to breakthrough on your first journey as you will be much more prepared the second time around. however, many people that do breakthrough their first time do have very pleasant and mind boggling experiences.

hope i am of some use. i have tried dmt multiple times and it is the most crazy, interesting, and wonderful experience i have ever partaken in.

acid is one hell of a drug. however, it can be an amazingly blissful experience if you have a calm head. i spent my last summer (i have a paid summer vacation) experimenting with acid and testing the waters. i recommend making a music playlist as music can become amazingly beautiful. not doing any other drugs beforehand is a great idea, but i would space more sober time out as you will remember it better and will give you a more meaningful experience.