Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

I'm a 22 kissless virgin. And at this point I think i'm pretty much undateable and destined to die alone.

I'm afraid of sex, and for the same reasons scared of kissing people, bc i haven't done it before i will fuck up and do it wrong.

I've been on dates before, but have never been in a relationship that's lasted longer than a week.
I'm not ugly, drunk girls have told me i'm cute in the past, and i'm not socially disabled, I have tons of friends (over 1k on fb) and i am a seen as a really friendly nice guy.

I was getting drinks with a qt yesterday, and they spent most the time talking at me bc I apparently am just that bad at talking about myself.

i've just finished uni and think my situation is only going to get worse, being around and meeting less people.

i'm kinda scared of online dating, but it looks like my option now.

I was going to post this to my public/professional twitter, but i thought having a breakdown here would be funner.

End it already

1k friends on FB
you are sad user
People online don't mean shit to me
I only talk to 2 people online max
Everyone is fake

Shotgun approach.

Hit on every girl you think is cute. Ask questions and when the time presents itself say something funny. Go to loud clubs and dance with chicks. If you're an ugly fatty with high standards, lower them. You need to be trying to hook up with chicks in your league.

Letting a girl talk too much is a bad idea. You need to try to make it physical.

i know most of the are fake, but it shows i'm not looser with no friends.

Yeah right user, just drown in your self pitty. No wonder you never got far with a girl.

Work on yourself or do an hero. But don't waste our time if you are not prepared to get some professional help. I'm sick of people whining around, while too afraid to change anything about themselves for a better life.

this is the advice I cam here to see :D

this is the best advice i've seen so far

You are a looser with no friends.
Online friends are not friends
Its just a bunch of words posted online

Tell me how many REAL LIFE friends you have

HOW DO I WORK ON MYSELF?
I WORK OUT, I'M NOT FAT, I'M PRETTY GOOD A SOCIALIZING. MY GRADES ARE GOOD AND I AM ABOUT TO START A NEW GOOD JOB. I HAVE WON POPULARITY CONTESTS NON IRONICALLY. I AM SPENDING MY SPARE TIME ORGANIZING A CONFERENCE.
WHEN I WENT TO SEE A THERAPIST THEY SAID I WAS FINE AND I DIDN'T NEED TO COME BACK

So are you going to tell me how many real friends you have
That you talked to more than a year.?

My dad didn't have me untill he was in he was 28-30

wedns - i'm going to meet up with 5 friends for dinner tomorrow
tue - today i hung out with different 4 friends,
mon- yesterday a qt
sun - the day before i was around~ 6 different friends
sat - i was at a birthday party,out of the 18 people i knew 5 people well there.
fri - i was with (a similar group to tomorrow) 4 friends and we went to a museum then a pub

Well then here you go
Don't brag about your 1k online friends

Wow, I'm gonna save that text next time I need a shitty excuse not to work on myself.

All I read was "excuse, excuse, excuse"

You are not working on what is important. You are not working on yourself - and fuck no - I don't mean working out. I mean working on your low self esteem. Holy shit, do I really need to spell it out for you? You don't trust yourself. Do you think girls find that sexy? And yes, you should work on that. Any able therapist would see that in seconds (take a good guess how I know that).

So, I don't know what kind of shitty therapist you have been to... but I suggest you seek someone who really wants to help you.

i'm sorry meeting up with 20 different people in a week isnt good enough for you :P

no i don't trust myself, but who does? i am great at faking it, ive tricked people into thinking i'm smart.
Last week someone told me that I "breath confidence"
yes right now i'm pouring out all my concerns, but i'm not like this on a day to day basis.

You seriously ask "who does?" omg -.- Well, YOU DON'T, at least that's for sure. Do you really think trust issues like yours are normal? Sure, they just seem to prevent you from ever getting fucked (in a good way) but do whatever, I'm not here to convince you - I'm not at work.

I'm just telling you how it is and if you still think everything is fine the way it's going or you are just that one special snowflake nobody will ever understand (ond nobody will ever be able to help) then please go on, enjoy life, enjoy your trust issues, enjoy your fears.

Good luck with that :*

i know this isnt the answer you're looking for but this also isnt the place to ask about finding 'your happy place'

for 1] i and many other people all get and follow the whole sex drive thing, but realistically it brings you little happiness in the long term. Its driven by hormones and not conscious thought. Now hold onto this point.

for 2] finding a girl for sex is a horrible plan, and nearly every male is in it for this exact reason. its also why there are so many bitter men (on this site) because they tried everything they could to make a relationship work that never would from the start.(there are so many sayings for this, like 'building a house on poor foundation', or 'trying to use a scredriver as a hammer') ..you need to break from this average to really 'shine' in a females eyes, who isnt looking for a hookup/a 'boytoy'. Sex WILL come once you've found this person and it will be a hell of a lot better because you can trust them and they trust you..

for 3] to bring back from point one, try focusing on making a connection with the person you're talking to, dont just talk to feel productive in the conversation. Ive learned this awhile ago and its taken years of talking with shallow and uninteresting females to find the right one. If you havnt realized, majority of people are trend followers and live quite a boring life. you gotta show the person you're looking for that you have interesting shit going on in your life, and even if you dont, show them you can make boring and awkward times still fun.

You will get rejected.. but take it like this.. if the first person you went to didnt reject you, do you really think your first was your BEST choice?

If you're wondering 'who is the right person'.. you will know..
..i wont leave you there though :)
The right person is someone you can talk to naturally.. nothing is holding you back and you're talking as if its your closest friend.

Trust me there is nothing better than having a bestfriend as a gf

1/2

some girls will think it is cute if you admit you are very inexperienced, and admiting it will probably help you feel more comfortable.

the bait is strong here

I didn't post here to get good answers or help.
i did it to vent and write down and share my thoughts in a way that wont be traced back.

thank you for your advice, it's actually really helpful right now.
I'm not aiming to have sex, but to be in a good relationship and i should find someone that is easy to talk to :)

You re far less desperate than most of the guys here..

I was desperate like you before. I was about 19/20 YO without a single not-drunk relationship

I learned with courses online how to "seduce" girls. I am French and I could recommend french courses. Many of the courses can be found on torrent websites (you don t want to spend 500 $ on this)

But if you really have the money and you re that desperate you can buy a coach.

btw, and seriously, don t post that shit on twitter/fb, you will regret it

ok, so it sounds like you need to relax and work on finding someone who genuinely likes you and won't care that you are bad at sex.
You will be bad at kissing and sex at first, rl is not like hentai where protagonist is instantly incredible. Who fucking cares. If girl is with you just for that she is shit, the trick is to know ahead of time if a girl is going to emberrass you and shit on you for not pleasuring her exactly as she expected.

i know, thats why i posted it here

this was surprisingly help, thank you

i don't think seducing girls is my goal.
but thanks for the advice.

2/2

excuse the verbal diarrhea.. im going to sum some of my shit up

Point 1] focus more on positive conscious thought, if you feel yourself slipping into 'idk why im doing it but i do', just re evaluate and hopefully it sets you back on track. This applies to life
In the relationship world, focus on finding a mate that you can connect to naturally(without drugs/alcohol/events going on)

Point 2] dont equate sex and a girlfriend. You will end up a bitter man when you find that the female only wants to take advantage of you, if you are only trying to get sexual shit from them.

Point 3]you're going to talk to LOTS of females that have nothing to bring to the table. Sure they are attractive, but if all they do is watch netflix during the day and go to the club to find a boy to fuck in the night, is that really a person you want to be at your side? If you find that 'the well is dry' dont try to make use of it, move onto someone else.

To end my rant, im going to bring forth the one point i was trying to bring, but all this other shit came to mind

Get into meditation or some kind of mindfulness, where you control your thoughts that are constantly going through your head
This will settle LOTS of problems in life, but in particular the one about finding a partner for sex.
It will clear your thought and you can focus on finding a partner to do everything in life with comfortably

I have a girlfriend currently that i can call my best friend, and trust me id still be dating her if she turned ugly overnight.

good onya user, keep that mentality and you wont end up like the majority of bitter men on this site

i posted 2/2, and i just read the reply now so sorry for all the advice, but maybe someone else reading can benefit from it as well

the advice doesn't directly apply to me, but does give me some stuff to think about. so thank you

np.

Btw, when I said "seducing" its just a mean of getting closer to a person of the opposite sex. It s not necessarily to get as many as possible.

(24yo, 3 long relationships here ( 2 years, 1,5 years and 6 month right now, but we re going well. I think 16 girls total.)

this thread has helped me think through what i want and how i'm going to achieve it. thank you all for helping me.

I'm going to sign up to online dating and talk to all the qts.

How do i pick a username for that? I have a go to username, but don't want to this account to be linked to my other things.

Hey, i was a 22yo kissless virgin too, then i spent 5years with a wonderful girl, habing sex about 3 times a day every weekend during the last 2years because we couldn't see each other during the week.
Can't type it all it's a pain on the phone
Courage

it's good to know its not too late for me