You have one hour to name a better striker under the age of 25. Pro-tip: you can't

You have one hour to name a better striker under the age of 25. Pro-tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s_JVekPzUVo
bbc.com/sport/football/31071175
bbc.com/sport/football/32770847
bbc.com/sport/football/34691295
bbc.com/sport/football/34299624
bbc.com/sport/football/37465241
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>scores 21 goals in 34 apps
>''ONE SEASON WONDER!''
>scores 25 goals in 38 apps
>''T-TWO SEASON WONDER!''
>scores 10 goals in 14 apps so far
>... MONG!''

me

me

mariano from real

The down syndrome version of Ryan Gosling.

Icardi and Lukaku

Pogba

Tell me about Kane. Why is he unable to keep his mouth closed?

lol

to taste the fear of his enemies as he scores tap in after tap in

Neymar

>le tap in meem

He's a 9. Thats what 9's do

Dybala

>He's a nine

7-1

no
no
lmao
"no"
arguably
no

>Kane is going bald already

Icardi
/thread

Too much testosterone.

It was easy

Dybala

he is literally as good as henry

>Can't dribble or assist, no pace, clumsy with the ball
>Reddit unironically believes this glorified poacher in comparable to Henry

Here

theres quite a difference between playing in the EPL, the best league in the world, compared to serie a

t. Baldur Baldington

You are well aware the Italian league lost its relevancy a decade ago. It's basically on a par with the Swedish league rn.

walking football is just as difficult at the PL, it's way more tactical

I'd say as relevant as the bundesliga

Morata, Nerman, Icardi, Dybala and tthe Greaseman just from the top of my head.
There are surely more.

yeah SerieA team can actually defend

But worse than Torres

Icardi
Morata
Dybala

All play at a higher level and would be scoring 25+ goals a season in a joke league like the premier league where teams like Swansea "I literally can't defend even if my life depended on it" City and Hull are playing.

why have Spurs fans never come up with a Bane-based chant for Kane?

>I rate Icardi and Dybala

Torres was really good though.

Shearer scored so many ghouls

>1st breakout season - 3 goals against Chelsea and Liverpool. 0 goals or assists against City, United, Arsenal or Everton. 18 goals against europa league shitters and lower table sides

>2nd season - 4 goals against top 4 but 3 of those were penalties. Majority goals against lower league shitters

>this season - only 1 goal against Arsenal out of 3 games against top sides. Rest against shitters

He is literally a younger bargain bin Penaldo.

for england he's a glorified tap in merchant but at spurs he can actually dribble and pass as well, his passing yesterday was bretty good, 2 assists as well as his goals

i feel like
>part time dentists
isn't used nearly often enough on this board.

it's instant rebuttal for ANYTHING an english person says regarding football. for all eternity.

there is no comeback against it without resorting to world wars

Is there any striker that scores most of his goals against the top clubs
I suppose Suárez wasnt good either

nobody is actually good, everyone is shit apart form the latest meme player to score in a big-ish game

No but top strikers consistently score against the better league sides and european rivals they face. Suarez, Obama Yang, Griezmann, Lewandowski, and Higuain all scored consistently in big or important games so far this season.

Mandela effect confirmed for real. I was 100% sure this call was about Shearer

youtube.com/watch?v=s_JVekPzUVo

>why have Spurs fans never come up with a Bane-based chant for Kane?

Sup Forums is too anti-semitic for those Heebs

EXTREMELY PAINFUL
IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY PAINFUL
EXTREEEMELY PAAAINNNFUL

HE DOES IT FOR YOU
HE DOES IT FOR YOOOOOOUUUUU
HARRY KANE
HE DOES IT FOR YOU

Belotti

>PART TIME DENTISTS

>2nd season - 4 goals against top 4 but 3 of those were penalties.

This isn't true.

He scored twice against Arsenal, both times from open play, and twice against Man City, once from open play. So he had 4 goals against the other three teams in the top 4, and one of them was a penalty. Why make shit up?

>this season - only 1 goal against Arsenal out of 3 games against top sides.

He also scored against Liverpool

>1st breakout season - 3 goals against Chelsea and Liverpool. 0 goals or assists against City, United, Arsenal or Everton

He scored twice in one game against Arsenal in his breakout season

No he didnt. Stop making shit up.

He needs to score 20 goals a season for the next 10 years to beat Shearers record. I don't think he'll do that but if he stays in England his whole career he should end up second with 200+ goals

My bad, I was thinking of the 15/16 season

i think he benefits greatly from a stable midfield with a strong creative presence. otherwise he's shit and useless like with england or any game where spuds are outplayed and break down in the midfield leaving him isolated.

People won't say that Kane's good simply because he's English. His scoring record is light years better than Dybala's or Icardi's and he plays in a stronger league, yet people say that those two are better simply because they have fancy foreign names.

>I think he benefits from playing on a team. Without his team, he wouldn't score goals.

Well no shit lad. It's like saying Brady benefits from having receivers capable of catching his throws.

lol, you're full of shit

>1st breakout season - 3 goals against Chelsea and Liverpool. 0 goals or assists against City, United, Arsenal or Everton. 18 goals against europa league shitters and lower table sides

2 against Arsenal

bbc.com/sport/football/31071175

1 against everton
bbc.com/sport/football/32770847

>2nd season - 4 goals against top 4 but 3 of those were penalties. Majority goals against lower league shitters

Again, full of shit.

2 against Arsenal, both from open play (1 at the emirates, 1 at home, see webm)
bbc.com/sport/football/34691295

2 against Man City (1 penalty)
bbc.com/sport/football/34299624
bbc.com/sport/football/37465241

Also 2 against West Ham, who were actually decent last season.

>this season - only 1 goal against Arsenal out of 3 games against top sides.

Why discount goals not scored against top teams? It's 3 points for a win no matter who you're playing, and like you've pointed out Kane has only played 3 games against top teams this season.

>His scoring record is light years better than Dybala's or Icardi's
Icardi has scored more goals tho, and SerieA doesnt have shitshow defenses like EPLel.
Kane also couldnt score against part time dentists (or anyone at that Euro for that matter, 0 goals even at the U21 Euro btw)

Andrea Belotti

forgot the webm

Well in my case I say that Dybala's better because Kane is dogshit

Thats just factually wrong.

HAHAHAHAHA!

Meant for

>Penny Kane

>Icardi has scored more goals tho

Maybe this season.

>Icardi
2014-15: 22 goals (36 apps)
2015-16: 16 goals (33 apps)
2016-17: 14 goals (18 apps)

>Kane
2014-15: 21 goals (34 apps)
2015-16: 25 goals (38 apps)
2016-17: 10 goals (14 apps)

And this is counting the league only of course, wouldn't be fair to compare their European records since Inter weren't even in European competition for 15-16.

>SerieA doesnt have shitshow defenses

You can only make this claim because nobody actually watches it to disprove it. But you can't argue Serie A does shit in Europe every year except Juventus so there's that.

He isnt any better than current european talents tho.

Icardi and Kane are on the same level, Icardi might be better because he's been scoring with an absolute shitshow of a team around him. Dybala is clearly better than Kane, even if he doesn't score more.

You also cant argue the prem does shit in europe and England can beat part time fishermen

He is, though. How many young strikers (25 or younger) have a scoring record better than Kane's?

It does shit, but it's still better in europe than serie a, which I think was his point.

that's because you decided to not include 13/14 otherwise Icardi would have more
>i dont watch a league but i still have opinion abut it
And it's not like EPL teams have been so good in Europe in the past seasons have they?
For exemple the mighty SPurs guided by theyr frontman Kane surely topped theyr group with ease right?

I can argue England does better than Italy in Europe, I can argue even France does atm. I can also argue Edin Dzeko has 13 in 18 this season in Serie ZZZ and conclude your defences are shit and you're living off a stereotype from the 90s when Serie ZZZ was last good.

Dybala
Icardi
Lukaku

wow that was easy

>m-muh Serie A is shit

And yet despite being the richest league in the world, the premier league is 3rd in the league coefficient and only 3 pts off from Serie A who is 4th. The same Serie A that is currently poor and in the gutters with a few exceptions like Juventus and maybe Napoli.

Serie A is objectively a top league

Yeah, the guy with more goals in his first 3 seasons as a starter in a top 4 league than any player since Messi "isn't better than any current European talent"

Why do Americans even bother posting about football?

You're retarded as well

>that's because you decided to not include 13/14 otherwise Icardi would have more

That's because Kane only made 6 starts in 13/14, and still scored 3 goals. He wasn't playing consistently until 14/15.

Kane was injured, I believed he played Spurs' last two CL games and scored in both. How did Icardi do for Inter?

See You can stop shilling for Kane, Spuds customer. There's no need to lie.

What are you replying to?

Don't forget Alderweireld and Dembele were injured too, really hurt them in the group stage. And Icardi also scored twice, although it was against EL competition.

>He wasn't playing consistently until 14/15.
well maybe he should ave been better so he could play, otherwise you are just cherrypicking
scored twice, Inter have been embarassing this season in Europe honestly, it's also why De Boer got sacked

Are you retarded? I asked about their scoring records, as in "who has scored more"?

>Kane
2014-15: 21 goals (34 apps)
2015-16: 25 goals (38 apps)
2016-17: 10 goals (14 apps)

>Icardi
2014-15: 22 goals (36 apps)
2015-16: 16 goals (33 apps)
2016-17: 14 goals (18 apps)

>Dybala:
2014-15: 13 goals (34 apps)
2015-16: 19 goals (34 apps)
2016-17: 3 goals (10 apps)

Dybala is better than Kane imo, but saying that Kane isn't better than any current talent is just retarded.

And yet, despite being at the lowest point in its history serie a is just barely worse than"le strongest league in the world (i-it totally is, trust me)"
All that money and all you can brag about is being slughtly better than a ded league. Sad!

>muh goals

Are Kanefags the new Ronaldofags?

I will never understand why this meme goal is posted every time when someone feels the need to prove Kanes greatness again. This is a simple luck shot, a 1-out-of-100 goal. Post other Webms of Kane to convince me he's good.

>well maybe he should ave been better so he could play, otherwise you are just cherrypicking

Tottenham's manager from the summer of 2012 to january of 2014 was Andre Villas Boas, who is famous for not recognizing young talent. He's the guy who said "I don't want De Bruyne", when Chelsea brought De Bruyne, and told Lukaku that he wasn't allowed to train with the first team. The guy is a moron.

>And dont dare to count the 13/14 season!
>Also the current season doesnt count too!
embarassing

so what, he scored less goals tha Icardi in the same timeframe, just accpet it

If he was so good surely he would be able to score against a dentist and his lads, yes?

Icardi literally has a better goal ratio than le Harry Bane by your own retarded metric. You also forget that Icardi plays for an objectively worse team with Inter and yet he regularly pulls comparable numbers when healthy. Stop embarassing yourself.

This. Although it is boring to watch the non-derby games.

>And dont dare to count the 13/14 season!

Seems weird to count a season where Kane only started 5 games. It's not his fault that Spurs put all their hopes in Roberto Soldado.

>Also the current season doesnt count too!

Of course this season counts.

>Icardi literally has a better goal ratio than le Harry Bane by your own retarded metric.

21/34=.62 vs 22/36=.61
25/38=.66 vs 16/33=.48
10/14=.72 vs 14/18=.77

So only a better ratio this season

harry kane's pillow stinks of slobber

harry kane is overrated. he scores 2 goals a game vs watford and sunderland but he disappears vs top epl teams and in the champions league

>English striker

lmao

He's played 3 games in the CL and scored twice

*And like I already said, Icardi probably is better because he has a similar goalscoring record with a worse team. But you were saying that Kane isn't better than "any current talent", which is ridiculous.

Mot meg på Nationalen om 45 om du vil gjore opp.