What the fuck is her problem?

What the fuck is her problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1-bLmjLHlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=TmDkP7rbBpQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lady hormones

Past child bearing age with no children. Thus, she's a lost soul that will forever be hopelessly stuck in the "quirky" phase. It's a hell for those around her, but above all, her alone.

born a camel

Camels' mouths have a thick leathery lining, allowing them to chew thorny desert plants. Long eyelashes and ear hairs, together with nostrils that can close, form a barrier against sand. If sand gets lodged in their eyes, they can dislodge it using their transparent third eyelid. The camels' gait and widened feet help them move without sinking into the sand.

Would you fuck this prime young camel Sup Forums ?

ACT

i would gf her

Ugly fake geek girl.

Protip; if you get thirsty you can choke her a little to get water.

What the fuck is your problem, you inbred retard piece of shit-eating manure? Why the fuck do I have to put up with this mongoloid's mongoloid drawing of a mongloid on steroids on page 1 just because your cretinous, defective black hole of what a very nice veterinarian would loosely describe as a rat brain can't stop masturbating to this 3 time razzie-of-ugliness winning, slack-tittied communist manwhore? Castrate yourself with a blunt spoon, you dim-witted wingless pterodactyl, fucking low octane vapor of a fart I gave 2 weeks ago when I had diarrhea that for some asinine reason won't stop posting this two-bit low income midwestern crackwhore with missing teeth on my fucking Sup Forums.

She may be ugly but she not really a "fake geek girl"

shes ugly

Superior red-headed hot ugly chick coming through.

There's one thing i truly know about having an existential crisis: if you successfully make your way out of it, the rest of your life is pure revenge.

And it's easy, because you already know no one gives a shit about you, so you can do whatever you want to people and not have to feel guilty. Caspere knew this.

she has to pander to geeks for a living. that's worse than having to put down animals at the pound.

STANDING

Is that Michael Moore without a hat?

No talent but knows the right people and virgin geeks have a hard on for her

looks like hathway

She kind of is though. She has about the same interest in "geeky" things that most non-geeky guys do.

If a woman so much as picks up a comic book she's considered a socially outcast nerd.

Is it coincidence that all the kids have his hair, apart from the one who can't?

>WOMEN, REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Were a lot of "normal" guys using their Amigas to roleplay Rogue BDSM on the Ultima RPG BBS?

There's a lot of rejection, virginity and body odour in this post. Poor neckbeard user.

She is actually.
SHe's trying to sell herself and everything she does as her brand.
She was a failed actress with a marketing degree.
She turned to trying to market geeky things and it worked because at the time pop culture was just picking up geekdom.
She's successful but mostly fake.

>born in '99

That's a niche game.
She's said she never played video games beyond that.
Rub two brain cells together.
She played the game when she was a kid.
Never played any other console/pc games growing up until a short period over WoW when she got depressed due to her failed acting career.
Got an idea to pander to the geek market because it began to grow.
Started being involved in the geek community to get fans.
Before all of this she graduated college with a marketing degree and went off to become an actress.
With zilch connections to anything geeky.
But because she played one niche game as a kid it means she's a true geek?

Hey I use to love playing this one fun NFL arcade game. I don't watch football. Nor do I play any other NFL games since. But it makes me an NFL fan cuz I once played a game at the mall arcade when I was a teen.

She is a try hard pandering to a small part of the community. This is one of her videos. Trying to get all the geek girls to start hanging out. Offering free wine and a private girls only hang out during a con. Then calls it a magical vaginal meeting.
She's fake and this is trying too hard.

she needs money
Her 65 year old sugardaddy cant keep up

>your vagina will never meet Felicia's

it would be kind of hot if it came to light that Felicia Day has been grooming young girls and teaching them how to fuck

not to mention mythbusters geek girl has crapped out like 7 kids already.

she fucks like a bunny rabbit.

And you're 'real'? Get over yourself you NEET.

She's living with and mooching off a 70-something year old.

screaming into void
childless poser nerd girl
no one gives a shit

She's one of those comedians/actors/writers/whatever the fuck she does that shoehorns a popular political position into her work in order to gain easy brownie points with people who agree with her, rather than rely on her own merit as a comedian/actor/writer/whatever the fuck.

Nice fedora pic.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1-bLmjLHlQ

This was fucking brutal to sit through.

Imagine every so often she gets a call in the middle of the night. She sees the name and get shivers as she answers. The goose bumps begin to bubble up as she answers and hears the breathing on the other end. Only one word is spoken, some term referring to some cliche geek culture. Sniffling she walks over to her closet and begins rummaging through her costumes, finally finding the one that was requested. She stares at herself in the mirror before putting it on and begins to sob to herself. After wondering where it all went wrong she wipes her eyes and dons the outfit. Down the hall she goes trying to build confidence before she reaches the end. After a deep breath and putting that fake smile of hers on she knocks at the door and waits patiently until her daddy tells her to come in.

Don't you hope that relationship lasts?
He's got a big tv and she's go tits. They have nothing in common.

Are you one of those weirdos that thinks TV is real?

Did you listen to the song?

Do you think what's portrayed in a music video correlates with reality?

>she's got tits

whoever made this pic never have had any pussy kek

Really? You're trying this hard to troll? No, Felicia is not dating the Cowboy. She has a sugar daddy.

t. women

She looks like this guy's daughter.
youtube.com/watch?v=TmDkP7rbBpQ

im sorry you feel that way OP, I hope things get better for you

Are there no nudes

She's not the type you date and ask for nudes from. Plus she's smart enough to know you'd doing it ironically.

Hi Wesley! How's married life treating you?

Yeah, i watch her stream video games and board games all the time....

whats your problem? Shes not your "waifu" or something?

im 12, and what is oh yeah i probably made this

this is why i do not enjoy the company of woman. My high tastes and fine pleasures are beyond the grasp of such tiny minds.

You may call me a virgin, i call myself...awoke.

she literally plays games all the time....

keep hearing that. Source?

Micheal Moore is the hat, that's a rare picture of the host body having temporary freedom

lol
Guy likes videogames and streams them, stars in some video game shows.

Cool, i like videogames too! says user

Girl streams videogames and makes shows about videogames.
Youre trying to trick me, arent you? I thought you were perfect, you were going to be my videogame waitu, but youre lying, arent you. You dont like videogames. Theres probably a hundred videogames you havent played, your fake, youre fake *wipes back tears*
I thought you were a goddess, but your just some girl,

*sobs*

I hate you now, felicia day. I am going to post everywhere about how youre only PRETENDING to play games. Typical woman. You are the DEVIL, women.

No, we were using it to distract you from your mom.

Shes just faking. How many shows has she done? only mythbusters.

Shes probably only PRETENDING to like engineerings for your attention. She probably hasnt even played your favorite videogame.

I'm not the person you were talking to but I hope you didn't think this was entertaining when you wrote it.

Work on your form please.

She's 37, so she still has until maybe 40-42. Longer she waits, higher chances the baby will have some sort of issue(s) though

Somewhere yeah, she said she sent pictures to guys in wow for loot and stuff
She's the walking cliche gamer girl

*tips hat*