>5(FIVE) white champs

How can non-whites compete?

open season on schaubposters

Can Cody function in 145? Because Goober sure as shit won't get down to 135

>woodley
>aldo
>nunes

Who else?

I am so fucking sick of these fireworks pictures with that fucking dog.

>slavs and micks
>white

Cody is as big as Tyron. He will be a 4 division champ minimum.

>Aldo
>real champ

cody isn't white

Woodley is a fat manlet. Cody would get fucking molested by the top ten at FW, let alone LW or fucking WW.

Jose Aldo > Anderson Silva

More like "KO'dy" amirite

Autism

I must have missed the fight where Anderson got slept in 12 seconds, huh

i hope to one day be this fat

Take steroids, you'll get there.

Aldo fought tougher competition

Why didn't Wonderpedo kick him in the head?

tyrone took him down off the first kick he threw and basically gorilla dicked him for the entire first round
made him cautious

>tyrone

Daily reminder

Precision > power

Timing > speed

Paige lied
Children died

problem?

>basically gorilla dicked him for the entire first round
>gorilla dicked
Fucking unexpected sides killer. Good one, Bong.

>Rory MacDonald unironically beat Tyron but got delet'd by lawler and wonderboy

>beady indian eyes

where does she stand on the p4p ugliest fighter list

I think she tops ferguson

>tfw I could meme every here

just watched a tony of cody' fights

He's prone to getting countered, stylewise if he stands with a guy like Lineker he would get heemed if he doesnt heem lineker first

Not sure how he would do vs TJ

I could literally heem everybody ITT

>a tony of cody' fights

lineker wouldnt make contact once

Lineker would probably shadow-real him
Lineker is un heemable and Garbrandt's chin is iffy

Garbrandt isn't that evasive in exchanges, his defense made Cruz look bad when Cruz went after him but when Cody was aggressive he was countered a lot

thats a normal phrase in joisey

That webm doesnt showcase a counter though, its just him dodging cruz' strikes
>Lineker is un heemable
For how long? eventually his chin will get deleted

tj isnt even gonna get to transform into killashaw against him. he'll get a clean KO and not get to follow up with a mad flurry like he did vs barao

dilly really fucked up playing into doms game, he's clearly the best in the division

>For how long?
Who knows? But at this stage I would favour his ability to take Garbrandt's punches over Garbrandt's ability to take his

Daily reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=nZaJyDfHPRo

Is Ronda Rousey still the greatest female fighter of all time?

unironically yes.

>"""Elite""" competition

She beat the best available fighters at the time. Davis, McMann, Carmouche, Tate, Zingano etc were all legitimately the top contenders at 135.

Holy shit have you seen Dana's house on Lookin' for a fight

>could have doubled every figher's paycheck but uncle dana wanted to gamble it off to Caesar's instead

If Goldie had intentionally sabotaged the commentary for 207, would we have noticed?

if he mentioned it taking a lot of energy to be a rockstar, that would've been a telltale

2017 Title fights

>Mighty Mouse vs TBA
>Cody Garbrandt vs Dillashit
>Aldo vs Holloway
>McGoober vs Khabib/Fergie winner
>Woodley vs Wondermeme
>Bisbong vs No for gay Jesus
>Dat Cornbread vs Harambe
>Miocic vs Werdum

This makes the most sense.

Your daily reminder that Nunes vs Rousey was E A R L Y S T O P P A G E and should be overturned.

>Miocic vs Werdum

Absolutely not. You do not get a title shot off of decisioning Browne.

Anyway, WMMA:

>striking goblin v winner of Andrade v can
>Nunes v Shevchenko after Pena gets heemed by the bathtub
>Anderson v winner of Holm/de Randamie (hint, the darkie is taking it)

most of her opposition is still top 15 buddy

MM fought worse competition than ronda hand he's "number 1 pund for pound"

Wouldn't it be amazing if he said

>It takes a lot of energy NOT to be a Rockstar, Joe

Referring to her skipped media?

>MM fought worse competition than ronda hand he's "number 1 pund for pound

Come on man

>vacation home

I'm not saying Ronda's opponents would beat MM opponents in a fight

What i'm saying is objectively true

Where is John Moraga, Ali Bagautinov and that guy with his dads suit now?

Who else in HW deserves a shot? Cain is ded, Overmeme doesn't deserve a rematch, and JDS is scheduled already to fight Struve.

Lesnar.

>and JDS is scheduled already to fight Struve.

Yes, and? It'd take a Christmas miracle for Struve to make that fight competitive. Give JDS the fight after he finishes the murder.

>that guy with his dads suit now?
Casual, stop pretending like you know shit

Or stop baiting actually, I know (You)'s are back but you don't have to be this retarded to get the Puerto Rico

He was only fighting the Moraga's and Cariasso's because he had legit cleared out the division. Benavidaz x2, Cedujo, McCall, Dodson who was competitive even going up a weight class. The skill level in WMMA is far below that in the mens divisions.

Book Rumble.

>Argument is irrefutable

c-casual you forgot that bums name

no argument here about the skill difference

Ronda's opponents are better in THEIR DIVISION than MM's is what i'saying

Rumble didn't even want Mousasi on short notice. He doesn't want to spoil his run at LHW.

He wont hold it for long, will probably lose to Dillashit

I'm not seeing how a title shot at HW is worse than a title shot at LHW. At least he didn't already get molested by Miocic in the last two years.

Your the biggest f***in dork in heem

Did he died?

Struve has put on amazing performances in his last 2 outs. If JDS lands on the Skyscrapers chin once then he might die, but I have faith in Struve to not be a fucking retard and use his lanky ass arms to an advantage. If it goes to the ground, Struve has an advantage there as well. I don't think it's as clear cut as you're making it out to be.

Though if JDS does win, why should Werdum be skipped over? How does beating Struve give more credibility than beating Browne?

She never was, at any point. Lucia Rijker, Braekhus, and Roidborg all have better claim.

He couldn't finish the notoriously fragile Arlovski at HW, even when 10 extra seconds at the end of the first round. I don't think his power carries up there as well.

Don't forget JBJ vs DC/Rumble

>he still thinks that Bones is ever fighting again

Strong Boxing fundamentals with a good wrestling defense and decent sub defense is the best combo.

Unfortunately most goofs use a style that favors slow plodding muay thai, get easily taken down and rely to much on their jujitsu

Why would Stevan struve be anything to beat for title contention.

Not my champion guy should match with Cain in a few a months let Werdum get his rematch.

If Werdum wins we get too see a rematch with Velasquez or Overeem.

If Miocic wins we get to see hopefully Cain. Not Interested in a Overeem rematch considering his head was bounced off the canvas like a basketball.

Jon is done

nice

JDS and Sturve are the only ones who have beaten Stipay

Ultimate faggot cuddling

>TFW starts doing coco again
> regains those wildman crack abilities
>destroys everyone

An olympic medalist judoka (Ronda) vs a boxer who loves to clinch/hug (Floyd)

Yes of course all fights start standing but 90% of the time when a grappler gets a hold of a pure striker, it's all done for the striker, even more for a boxer that only has a puncher's chance (a very slightly puncher's chance btw) and cannot kick or knee when the takedown is attempted for a double or single leg, and even MORE for a boxer of the type of Floyd who likes to clinch when things get ugly, and even MORE when you face a grappler that is a judoka or greco-roman wrestler that speciallize on hip throws that you only need to grab the arms for execute their techniques.

Stylistically this fight is perfect for Ronda and a nightmare for Floyd. Ronda won't stand still in front of Floyd like Tim Sylvia did against Mercer because judokas always look for a grip ASAP. Floyd is serving himself to her for his love of hugging, the perfect position for a judoka to work, arms grabbed, hip throw, position, submission.

Lineker is a one dimensional flyweight

The best Combo is counter wrestling and sprawling and taking people's back.

With a strong boxing knoweldge and functional kicking like Edson Barboza compared to Anthony Pettis.

>Bones
>Not fucking up again

Can anyone take him on? He's gonna go to 3.

>Why would Stevan struve be anything to beat for title contention.

Better streak than Werdum (who got KTFO in the first round by being a dumbass) and a decision victory over the champ which was an amazing fight.

>Struve has put on amazing performances in his last 2 outs.

The Silva fight is nothing to brag about; a stiff win would knock out Bigfoot absent TRT. The Polish kickboxer dude is a decent win. Neither are even close to representing the absolute insanity that JDS brings to the table.

What the hell, these proxies?

I mean I've seen the flags before, even interacted with some, but what the shit?

Floyd would knock Ronda out inside of five seconds.

Floyd clinches when his opponents manage to close the distance gap

Ronda wouldn't be able to close that distance

JBJ is coming back with a rusty vengeance, m8

I know, cody would probally wrestlefuck him

just was picturing a scenario where he stands and bangs with him

The perils of being country banned. I actually only just started posting with my own flag again.

Stop trying to scam people

What a joke looking back. Ronda couldn't even beat any top 10 Bweights today if she tried her best and was prime vintage Ronda.

I'm just waiting for her piss hot and make this whole charade even worse for the ufc. A steroid cheat who got her ass beat like it was nothing.

Her Hollywood career falls apart, her legacy will be a meme, and she will probably jump off a cliff after she spends her money and loses everything.

Thankful asf. Considering that cunt was only too happy to k.o cunts and was still a bitch about it. At least McGregor after a fight was respectful to everybody he killed.

She could be the greatest female fighter, it doesn't really mean much. Honestly being the greatest female anything doesn't really mean much.

>Ronda couldn't even beat any top 10 Bweights today if she tried her best and was prime vintage Ronda.

You mean male bantamweights, right?