Would you fuck her if she had a dick?

Would you fuck her if she had a dick?

Fo sho

"dick" she

no as i'm not a fag

I don't understand. You refer to the person in the picture as a "she", which means it is female and thus cannot have a penis.
If someone has a penis they're male. Traps are just homosexual men who try to act like women.

Shania go

>Would you fuck her if she had a dick?
has your mental illness gone full circle?
so you were horny as fuck, but couldn't get pussy, so you considered traps
now you're so gay from thinking about traps, that you imagine women as men
sucks to have your mental illness....

Who is she?

Yes

Sauce?

Yes please

MoAr

As long as he's not in the same room.

Yes

I'd be more eager to fuck her if she had a dick rather than a pussy

I personally kill an ugly tranny and cut off their feminine penis and surgically transplant it onto the girl in your pic if she had a pussy

Superior Feminine Bepis > ugly meat flap axe wound pussy

No.

I wouldn't fuck her if she had a pussy, either.

so if a man had breasts, they would be woman breasts? and if the man had a vagina, it would be a woman's vagina?

if a woman has a penis, why do you automatically at as if its anything other than a feminine penis? some women have a penis. it doesn't mean that its a man's penis.

Not helping your mental illness case.

Also saged.

Your dogshit has gone full circle.

>so if a man had breasts, they would be woman breasts?
men have breasts, and some even resemble tits, they're called bitch tits.

and if the man had a vagina, it would be a woman's vagina?
you have it backwards, retard. if the human has a vagina, it will either be a woman, or at worst, an unfortunate intersex (kleinfelter, superfemale, triple x, etc.)

surgical alterations do not alter the underlying genetic structure anymore than cutting you into a dolphin would make you a dolphin.

but that is my point tho. if you see a man with a vagina or tits, you don't consider those things to be the key definition of a woman. instead, you will consider those things masculine because he is a man.

so why then when you see a woman with a penis, the tune somehow changes? the penis was not added surgically, she was born with it.

if a man has a vagina, he is still a man.

if a woman has a penis, she is still a woman.

>but that is my point tho. if you see a man with a vagina or tits, you don't consider those things to be the key definition of a woman. instead, you will consider those things masculine because he is a man.

If I see a man with surgically altered vagina or tits, the question of sexual interest would have never arisen. I do not decide what I desire of choice, faggot, I was born desiring nice, fertile, females.

>so why then when you see a woman with a penis, the tune somehow changes? the penis was not added surgically, she was born with it.

no such thing, a male has a penis

>if a man has a vagina, he is still a man.

even if we were to be charitable and exclude mental defectives who do it out of surgery and focus on merely the intersex, they'd turn me off too because their genes are defective: they do not represent "healthy, fertile, females" to my instinct.

>if a woman has a penis, she is still a woman.

they can call themselves whatever they want, I don't mind and I don't care, but I didn't choose my evolved desires. I evolved to desire reproduction, and my evolved senses favor someone who fits NOT JUST ONE, but ALL the checkboxes:
1. waist-hip-ratio 0.7
2. demureness
3. natural curvyness in hips and fat in arms
4. symmetry and softness
5. naturalness

you can call what you want what you want... it doesn't suddenly change what I evolved to desire. it merely reminds me of how badly you want the rest of us to see your homosexuality for what it is.

No, but I'd let her fuck me