ITT: we post what we wanted to be growing up

ITT: we post what we wanted to be growing up.

I wanted to be a vet, I'm poor so instead i work at a factory. What about you Sup Forums?

I wanted to be a singer. Nobody had the heart to tell me I'm fucking tonedeaf

I can't sing either user, just sing to yourself and friends.

I never wanted to work.

Mission accomplished.

It don't blame you man, I would also if that was an option for me.

I wanted to be soldier

Now I have a deppresion and uncontrolable random panic attacks so nobody wants me in the army

I wanted to be a biologist.

I'm in graduate school to be a biologist.

Feels good man

WW2 fighter pilot

i wanted to be a ghost.
not dead just ignored.

I'm sorry man, what path did you end up taking instead?

Medical doctor when I was a kid to a general surgeon when I was in highschool to a hemp farmer/Green energy engineer of some sort when I begin school again. Am a truck driver to get by... As you can see my vision on humanity changed my occupation plan.

wanted to be a monster truck driver, and then an aeronautical engineer.

now I teach music at a university.

That's great user!
How expensive is all of it gonna be compared to what you'll make in the end?

I wanted to be the fukken garbage man and be the guy hanging off the back of the truck. Now I work in a cube.

Sounds a little sketchy for my taste.

I'm currently in this situation actually. Not as good as it seems.

Elderly carer.
I'm changing diapers and coocking dinners for elders in private homes

i suck cuck for a living it's decent pay most of the time

I've did the same man, it might be for the better though? I had the opportunity to go work on a herb farm in Colorado and never did. Immediately regretted not going.

I wanted to be retired like my grandparents, doing nothing all day and just complaining about random shit.
Now I teach at a university, which is pretty much the same thing, but with students taking notes.

i mine ethereum and co manage my dads sausage factory which he's handing to me once he retires

I don't see anything wrong with that one. Music is the only universal language in my opinion.

Yeah the cube has never been a good place for me. Follow your heart user. You gotta keep on keepin on

Beats doing math. I am not disappointed in my career in any way. Love it.

Well I'm talking hemp not weed although that'd be cool and you could make money then again that was during the bloom years back. There's money in hemp though if you own a farm.

>wanted to be an archeologist and find/dig up dinosaurs.
>a medical laboratory tech

It's OK i guess, this job actually makes money and I can help people. Would still be rad to go dinosaur hunting when I retire I guess.

Thanks for doing it user, old people need love also. I'm glad you're there to step up when the family won't.

wanted to portrait a character for a movie or be a sucessful wrestler that everyone liked to entertain others...

now i grew up to be a dude without motivation or ambitions, just like usual Sup Forums... that was just kiddo "dreams" tho

Sorry to hear that, McDonald's hires smiling faces :)

Retirement does sound nice, I would love to not ever do shit and complain about it.

also want to be white/slavic ethnostate leader or chancellor

I will keep this in mind user.
I will think of you when i'm gonna drown in diarrhea again.

I wanted to be happy.

I legitimately wanted to be a hermit so everyone would leave me alone. Then I realized it's not a job. I succeeded anyway, and everyone leaves me alone.

Wanted to be a meteorologist for like 15 years straight. Then I got into a well respected program and found out I was too stupid and lazy to do the level of math required.

Ended up as a lawyer. I'm a corporate shill and the job sucks, but I make a lot of money, so I guess can't complain too much, but I really am trying to figure out viable career changes.

a drug addict. no joke

fuck off hippy

I wanted to be a writer when I graduated High School. Dropped out of college due to anxiety and depression, and now it's eleven years later and I'm on SSI and a failure who should kill himself.

I wanted to fly fighter jets.
I'm DYEL with asthma so yeah, that didn't work out.

Follow your heart like joe dirt.

>feels bad man
pro tip: money makes you feel better doesnt matter if your making it,spending it,saving it just make sure you have it, and the more you have the better you feel

This is extremely sad but strikingly true

i like cleaning elder asshole and sucking dick...fuck mcburgers

I wanted to be a marine biologist/archeologist. I'm now a dental medicine student.

Not a huge industry it turns out.

I wanted to be one too but everyone convinced me i can only become a biology teacher studying in my country

I wanted to be a serial killer but I pussied out once I started watching Criminal Minds and started seeing how every serial killer got caught 99% of the time. I sure as hell didn't want to be bubba's bitch so I became a pig breeder.

Let me guess: a fellow Brazilian?

I just want to work on cars and not have to worry about a job, and I am unemployed and modify & repair other people's cars (more into bikes now)

I wanted to join the Marine Corps but I have a history of depression and anxiety so they denied me.

I'm now unemployed living with my mom trying to get a job at AutoZone.

Are you me?
Expect of auto zone cuz I workind as caretaker of elders.

I wanted to make a world without borders. But I got a GED and couldn't join the Airforce, so the pay to be a mercenary wasn't worth it anymore.

I also though about becoming a vet

Now I produce sports media

Hopefully one day I can save up enough money to purchase land and build an animal shelter

You are pathetic af. Getting into the military is so low and ez you literally must be trash to have been denied.

1. wanted to be chemist to find the solution for immortality was pretty young at the time

2. wanted to be a teacher cause i was afraid of leaving school

now i want to be a psychologist but don't know if i am qualified since im damaged and a psychologist helps damaged people.

Shut up pathetic faggot. A GED doesn't restrict you of the military. You were probably denied for being so weak minded.

The Marine Corps is slightly stricter when it comes to medical history. Someone that has been diagnosed and treated for depression / anxiety / whatever will have a difficult time trying to get in. I could have fought for a waiver but it wasn't worth it, I had already lost my job trying to join.

I wanted to be a scientist, but then I developed a shitty autoimmune disease and am too sick to work/finish my degree, so I just sit at home occasionally working part-time and waiting to die.

>diagnosed and treated for depression / anxiety / whatever will have a difficult time trying to get in
How would they even know unless you tell them?

nothing

I succeeded

Wanted to join the Marines but I dropped out of high school and by the time I decided to get my diploma the Iraq war kicking off but I sure as shit wasn't gonna eat lead for some neo con cucks.

Now I bus tables, in retrospect I probably should have given it a shot.

You are weak. That is why you chose to get diagnosed.
You are required to disclose all medical records or else you can't join.

>I could have fought for a waiver but it wasn't worth it, I had already lost my job trying to join.

Honestly it sounds like they were probably right to turn you down if you give up that easily. You don't make it through Marine Corps boot camp by being a quitter.

the reason i wanted to be a chemist is because i was afraid to die

the reason i wanted to be a teacher was that i was afraid of the outside world since ive only known school life

I wanted to wrestle in the WCW/NWO

It's not the full story actually. I didn't feel like clarifying but now I guess I have to.

I lied about my medical history, everything. And there was lots of stuff. I was homeschooled for about a year due to my anxiety etc. I could not disclose my homeschooling because they likely call the schools, and they'll see the school I went to was for kids with mental issues. My security clearance kept getting declined and recruits kept insisting to making the forms.

Didn't want to risk getting discharged dishonorably and fuck my entire shit up. Either way I was pretty confident and wanted to keep going, but the risk wasn't worth it when I realized what a waste of time the Marine Corps would have been. 4 years of nothing.

>4 years of nothing
That's what losers say. 4 years of ravaging teen pussy and stories. 4 years of discipline and future plan making. 4 years of savings and a sweet ride after service with a sweet military plate. 4 years you will never have.

4 years of a massive cock up your ass

bs

You need 4 years to plan your future?

I wanted to be a scientist
still a student, it might happen
doesn't look likely though

>Much society and muh big fish status
As if you were a multi-millionaire faggot.

you're a multimillionaire?

In an argument with my mom about being dissatisfied with my job she told me I wanted to be a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle when I grew up

An actor.

I'm now the Artistic Director of a small local Theatre Company whereby I write, direct and sometimes act in plays.

I also write and direct plays for Special Needs groups, children's groups and teenage groups.

I'm very happy with how it all turned out.

Sure why not?

Gay

almost forgot

wanted to be a video game designer but i sucked at math and is way to expensive

>deppresion and uncontrolable random panic attacks

wow you managed to get that without getting into the army

Why would you want to waste your life getting blown up in iraq for a bunch of greedy old bastards?

dream a better dream faggot

I'm 25 and not sure what I want to be when I grow up.

i wanted to be a computer programmer

i'm a computer programmer

you'll end up flipping burgers like most biologist, the 15/h made there is more than you'd ever make as a biologist

do you even science?
that's not the point

My bro, we'd rock in the sewers, kick foot ninja ass and then eat some pizza with April and Splinter! :)

And fake.

I'm 26 and still trying to figure out also user.

Sure...

Nice dubs. The frog is great, patient but also tough when need be. I'd hire that frog.

When I was 6, I wanted to be a fighter pilot
When I was 9, I wanted to be a cop
When I was 12, I just wanted to survive my father
When I was 15, I just wanted to die
When I was 18, I had learned not to dream.

Now, I just want to pass through this world without having changed a thing. I don't want anyone to remember me.

What kind of hobbies do you have?

tripdubschekd

whiny fgt
I'm sure you have a real sob story but you're still a whiny fagt

I studied to become an electrician, instead chance wanted me to become a plumber. Was exploited by previous boss, but after getting my diploma and a couple extra years of experience I started my own plumbing business which is going great!

only 19 so still hoping i can do something for myself. not sure what i want to do. if i were to say my dream is to work at NASA in robotics & rovers n shit but i dont think im good enough tbh so will prob just go to college and be a meh engineer

Wanted to be a crime scene investigator cause I love mysteries and puzzles, but life got in the way. So, took an apprenticeship under my dad to be a certified welder. Pays the bills and I like it enough, so i'm happy

Checked also
I like to make shit. I do a lot of wood working making little shit like bowls and fishing lures. It's not good enough to pay for shit so I just do it as a pastime.

wanted to be a doctor, I am studying medicine now, MD2. Its been a long and tiring journey and a long and tiring journey lies ahead. I don't like people but i like medicine

you wanted to get married?

how much do you make a year?
nice dubstrips