*boom*...*Boom*....*CRASH*

>*boom*...*Boom*....*CRASH*

That's literally all it takes for this guy to break into your door tonight and threaten your entire family tonight. Do you have the proper protection to fend him off?

Pepper spray and a bat.
Blind him, hit him on the head, drag him downstairs, tie him up, proceed to do sick shit to him.

pit bull to keep him distracted, loaded (but not chambered) short barrel 12 gauge under my bed loaded with 00 buckshot. I'm aight.

Please break in, pleeeaasseeeeeeeeee

I have some 77 grain 5.56 rounds I'd love to test out on a human target

let my dog kill him

probably hit him with an arrow or two for good measure

Back to >> you dumb redneck.

>>*boom*...*Boom*....*CRASH*
That is literally al it takes for him to end up in pieces all over my yard after I drop my homemade grenade down the stairwell.

Never needed a gun, and never would rely on anything that needs aiming.

got me one of these little guys. good enough to get the job done

Pepper spray him and for dealing to threaten my family with death closer him with a bat for about an hour or two depends if I have mercy

In Europe we have Stone Houses AMD real doors. Faggots

I'm that guy

Too much Hollywood. You think killing someone is sth you enjoy

in murica we hav freedom bich

That is literally al it takes for him to end up in pieces all over my yard after I drop my homemade grenade down the stairwell.

Never needed a gun, and never would rely on anything that needs aiming.

Kek, good joke. You have lobbyism en mass. 2choice democracy, 2 weeks Holiday in year and police state.

More like *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* fuck it.

i have 2 pitbulls who would tear this guy apart instantly just for making a loud noise

>britbong so no guns
I have a baseball bat tho.
Britain needs a second ammendment

Sorry, come back later, baitin'

I don't live in the west so I don't have to think about people acting like heathens like that.

You guys are so fucking weird. Seriously.

I always got my baby under the bed I wish a bitch would, I'm in Romania nobody uses guns here oh and also I don't know what type of door you have if that's all it takes you poor faggot.

I-am dat cu sacurea-n cap

Ive got a makeshift spear at the side of the bed with a serated edge, golf club and a sock full of golfballs tied up nicely

i mean i didnt mind it back in trashcanistan.

>>*boom*...*Boom*....*CRASH*

we will

we will

rock you

Got a repurposed microwave built into a canon, an array of 16 2-watt infrared lasers, and if he thinks he can get past invisible energy pointed at his face when the alarm trips, he's about to get schooled.

Glad I'm not the only one. Pic unrelated.

If anyone here can't get a gun for any reason, get a mag-light with a strobe function. They enter, shine the strobe light on their face. I the brief moment of complete blindness swing that fucker right upside their head. This technique has saved many truck drivers lives.

I carry a bottle of lighter fluid and a lighter with me, all I need is distraction and his ass in up in flames. I would like to see any gunfag try to pull a trigger with their face on fire

yea i know what you mean
people hyped it so much and the first time i shot a muzzie it was just pure raw adrenaline
10/10 would experience again

Checked