Ask a black girl that likes white guys especially northern european ones, anything

ask a black girl that likes white guys especially northern european ones, anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

thoughts on english blokes?

what is your preferred meal of choice at kfc?

I'm Dutch is that "northern european"?

kik?

cancer

Do you feel women of your race treat you differently when they find out?

Are you fat and or ugly? White guys only want hot black chicks so you might be out of luck.

yes
not sure yet
depends on what you mean by english, like anglo native? lot of Armenian looking english dudes.

I live in southern Italy.
How many kilometers have I to go northside to get you willing to date me?

No, black women in the usa are racially insecure and always brag about having a latino or white boyfriend like he's some sort of trophy. They would relate to me if anything.

I'm German/Swede master race.

Post proof of said roodypooness.

how much welfare do you think you can get from fucking the white whale. how many turd babys will you pop out to get welfare. what country in your opinion has the best welfare.

White men usually go for white or Asians, how does that make you feel.

There's no such thing as a Northern European nigger

1. I don't need a white man to get welfare even though whites use welfare more than us.
2. I don't know what welfare is like in other countries.
30 years ago they did, maybe. Not anymore.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Europe

soon
>kilometers
We don't use that system nigga

Have men dated you out of white guilt or anything like that?

tits or gtfo

I'm German, blond, blue-eyed and there are no black girls here but I want to see the skin contrast on white sheets. Use a throwaway email to send me your kik, [email protected]

Yippy know the rules

>even though whites use welfare more than us
Because you are a minority you fucking moron

Lol fag

just post your kik here,
No, why would they do that? And i've never dated one.

Doesnt change the fact it's still mostly them, so it doesn't make sense for it to be a stereotype against us.

wow. virgin underageb& of Sup Forums fighting over an oldfag pretending to be a negress. aint this something.

hi5 op.

Spoiler though, my parents immigated to the US, so I'm also a southern redneck.

Tits?

>30 years ago they did, maybe. Not anymore.
lol

you're doing a good job of showing how dumb black people are

>just post your kik here
Takes

how so?
Well i mean look around. And i'm not just talking about here where most of them are racist af.
Rednecks are one of my faves too.

Seriously. How long has this thread been ignoring rules.

No more replies until TITS OR GTFO with a TIMESTAMP for approval has been submitted.

What is it you like about whites? is it just a kink, like being into fucking feet or being a cuck?

black women are literally the least desired group on the planet and the fattest group in the US

its just a ama. this isn't even a sex related thread or camwhoring, the rules dont apply so i'm not ignoring any of them. They only apply to camwhores.

Holy fucking shit. I've never actually read that whole article before. I've never even opened it. I've seen it in SO MANY threads over the years, but I just assumed they edited the headline and that was it. I just read the whole thing and my God, my fucking stomach still hurts from laughing so hard.

Thanks Sup Forums. I haven't had a laugh like that in years.

They apply to any female posting in Sup Forums stop ignoring the rules or close.your browser and smash your means of internet access.

If she's also into rednecks she's probably into some good raceplay which makes it a shame she's wasting her time arguing instead of posting pics or info.

here you go

do you act like an ebonic goddess?

Hey you're right. Cmon get that timestamp posted!

white is a broad term tbh but most of it's ethnic groups i find attractive, i like the skin contrast and racial difference. This might sound autistic but i love the thought of being with someone foreign or of different origin probably because of watching stuff like twilight when bella was getting with non-humans, it's how i look at whites(Not in a racist way). Its hard to explain. I like exotic basically

watching stuff like twilight when i was young**

Finnish guy here. Would you like to be my little bitch?

If you're attractive to me sure why not?

This is a big part of yellow fever, I'd argue. Attraction to "otherness".

Do you dress generally "urban," or "hipster", or whatever? Do white guys treat you differently if you're ghettofabulous?

What do northern european people look like?

When you say racial differences what kind of things do you mean?

like a thumb in a turtle neck

this

Tall, blonde/light brown hair, pale or peachy, and with blue or gray eyes and of course uncut.
I like to mix several different styles into my wardrobe, there's a day for crop tops and jeans, a day for urban stuff and a day for preppy stuff.

>This is a big part of yellow fever, I'd argue. Attraction to "otherness".
if this was true men would like black girls

That actually sounds kind of cute. I know you didn't mean it that way, but think about it for a second. Imagine a tiny green turtle neck on your thumb.

TITS OR GTFO.

no offense but yellow fever is different cause most guys only like asian girls because they're much more submissive and easy to get if you're white.

>big part of yellow fever
>yellow fever is different
make up your mind
> only like asian girls because they're much more submissive and easy to get if you're white.
no I'm pretty sure it's because they're physically attracted to them

do you do as you're told?

are you a good girl?

how does it feel that white guys don't like you back?

I wish i liked black girls, they're so often very nice. But i really dislike the wide nose thing. Black girls that have some non-black ancestor somewhere, with the narrower nose are quite appealing though.

this
black chicks are the least desirable woman on the planet

Well if i'm attractive why wouldn't they? If i knew any i could easily have a white boyfriend.
just like plenty of white guys are into black girls.

you are crazy

um well actually there are pure blacks with narrower noses..just like any race we have plenty of ethnic groups with different looks. We dont have to be mixed to have a narrow nose, look at somalians for example. I have a narrow nose and my mom and dad are no more than 30% white.

Okay, apparently i've been misinformed. Where are the black people with wide noses from?

does african spodder have puss puss?

>just like plenty of white guys are into black girls.
black women are statistically the least desired race/gender combo

Okay, well, i'm guessing they're people from senegal. Because almost all the black people i know are americans, and therefore descendants of slaves and apparently most of the slaves came from around senegal.

those are the more central congo types.

How bout Australians>?

and western

>statistically
Like what? Okcupid surveys from a decade ago?
yes

so what if a guy has a little dick, but his look is pristine. A+ whitey. Just like you like. What do?

Stop playing around and post some throwaway info to hook up, who cares about nose sizes and surveys

hopefully i learn to cope with his small dick, i prefer big pale white dicks but i'd settle for a smaller one if its someone i love.

post yours and i'll contact you if anything

Does Skype work?

Where abouts in Africa you from?

Are you fucking stupid?

Listen up nigger.

>I'm only 1/3 white, so why would I inherit white features?
the more dumb things I read, the more I believe you're black.

Also, somalis aren't run of the mill negroes. It's like comparing Persians/Turks to Scots. Totally different levels of admixture.

Fuck you, AIDS spreader.

Do you live in a community that doesnt have many white guys?

>1/3 white
i'm not tho

You fucking summerfags need to understand the rule of TITS OR GTFO.

Soft niggers.

You are aware doing that just makes you look pathetic, right?

hello plebbit

Plebbit?

newfag detected

Last time I checked this isn't Reddit nigger.

>newfag with pass

It doesn't magically transform to non-pathetic in Sup Forums.

I am not familiar with the term plebbit. Is it supposed to be reddit, or is it a new place the new people are supposed to be from?

Do you understand the rules are you a fucking nigger?

Yes i'm from the hood and currently live in a slightly better hood. They were like 15% of my high school and that's it.

There are no rules on Sup Forums. Except that you earn your place here by still being here if you defy the rules.

Like to add i wish i could visit northern europe and convince one of them to come back to america with me.

Literally what I want, get an exotic girl I couldn't find here, leave this country and get to go live in the US