Roast my ass Sup Forums

Roast my ass Sup Forums
Bring a mere tear to my eye
pic related: its me
Pro Tip; you can't

bait harder

How can we roast your ass if there is no picture of it?

If you took off your glasses you would look like Clarke Griffin from The 100, who is smart and beautiful. Too bad you never will, four-eyes.

you need better photo faggot

I think you look stunning x

try harder
is that all you fucking got you normie

Your pretty cute for a tranny

Those six expressions are probably the only thing you've come up with by yourself. And even then, they look like you've copped them from every Snapchat bimbo you think is cool, because you know your life is shit and you need that one individual to emulate so you and your sycophantic friends (the ones who will always be laughing at you behind your more than ample backside) will feel part of a greater sisterhood that is as pointless as it is clichéd. Secretly, you yearn for acceptance on some level, while at the same time, you yearn for a death that will remove you from the waking nightmare of sub-mediocrity that you call 'your life.'

You look like the end result of Rosey o' Donnel taking a shit on Melissa Mcartheys chest

WINRAR
my dik tall

I'm not OP, I'm , but that isn't blunt or to-the-point enough to be hurtful to anyone.

I love you. I just wish You would ACTUALLY love yourself.
But I guess I'll just have to deal with fucking the eye holes of your dead grandmas skull. I wish you would post your info, I really fucking do. I want to dig up your dead family and fuck them all.

You look like an attention seeking slutbag who knows that all the pervs on Sup Forums will hop in telling you how hot you are in hopes of getting you naked. Yet you take a picture of only your face and no body showing because most likely your a fat slob that will gross people out anyway.

what's up dweeberson

close, ya scrub
lol

You look like the type of person that gets all their news and opinions from facebook

Your eyebrows will never match your hair. You have a moonface. I wouldn't fuck you with a 39 and a half inch disembodied nigger dick. I really really really hope you die sooner rather than later. Fuck you directly in the neck or lack thereof.

too kind

I would try harder, but it's not worth the effort.

you're purposefully hiding your dad bod, and we know you took at least 60 selfies before you arrived at those 6

I'm not a normie. I was diagnosed with autism last week.

You know the rules, tits or gtfo, twat.

Roasting...it's a thing I see on Sup Forums every now and then that seemed to just come out of nowhere. Never before have I seen people so starved for attention that they want strangers to tell them how ugly and fat they are.

Roasts are something a group of friends do to honor and poke fun at a respected individual. Something worthy of praise and acclaim. These people are roasted because they have garnered a lot of respect and fame over their careers. They are widely liked by large fanbases.

I don't know you. I don't like you. You're not famous and I'm not your friend. I have no reason to roast you. Go fuck yourself.

congrats you autistic fuck

At first I thought I knew you IRL and was seriously considering roasting you. But you aren't who I thought.

Thanks for the supportive words and comments, dad

At first I thought you were a friend of mine but then I thought nah he would never dress up like a girl

you wrong bitch

Man this thread is shit. You're beautiful, OP, goodbye.

op here
goodbye luv u bb

You look like a twinkie with 17 hairs.

Not hideous but still ugly

First person to get facebook profile and prove it wins

I would say tits or GTFO but we'll make an exception for you, you look more like a man than most /b users.

and i don't think anyone wants to see your saggy, untouched shit sacks anyway.

Don't flatter yourself.. nobody would want to roast your flabby cellulite ass anyway.

>western culture and it's glorification of (ugly) women will soon be over

Thank you, based Allah.

Revive your failed thread with some tits, OP.