I'm ready... You ready? Fuck my life.

Other urls found in this thread:

evike.com/products/69263/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My body is ready

Do ittttt, mo'fuckaaaa

Go make some fucking bodies, you retard

Hurry up

I am, but need advice how to go about it. I don't want my family to have to find me. Adversion to guns but otherwise open. Factors: morbidly fat fuck. If I found a rope to hold me my neck might just snap, can you be decapitated by hanging? I need to be discreet & worry puking or anything with an od would catch attention before complete (although I'd love a big ol bottle of pain killers). My only close friend (& recent ex) just explained how the only reason he has contact with me now is bc of fear of being alone. I'm pretty pathetic. Tell me how to go out ya'll.

Nice airsoft gun

nice trigger discipline, faggot. you bring great shame to your family.
t. /k/

evike.com/products/69263/
Nice Airsoft gun fag.

John, go back to tripping on /k/ or go talk to your insurance company about your fraud

>passenger seat
bitch, pls

But sig is for fags. :(

Kek

/k/ loves airshit, but you don't need trigger discipline for BBs, you just run the risk of occasionally shooting eyes out, like god intended

+ cheap shit plastic grip

In the real gat there'd be a pin there. :(

That a subaru outback my man?

that's where the firing pin goes xD

what was funny about his post?

Gratz on the poor shop; You tried.

Shut up, noguns fagit. You and OP can make sweet buttsecks with airshit.

guns are bad they kill people lol xD

U R MAKING ME VERY ANGRI

nice airsoft faggot, can't afford a real MK25?

Guns are about as lethal as spoons
>prove me wrong

What are you fucking Rambo

>fagpul

Shitpost dynamically, user.

SHUT UP NOGUNS FAGIT

Seriously though, 4 magazines is nothing, like not even remotely autist tier for a kommando.

THEYRE CALLED CLIPS

Please don't tell gramma or she'll take away the internets again. :(

>bitching about arguably the best polymer mag on the market

Don't do it with a gun you nigger

Hi point is the superior manufacturer of firearms

That /k/fags instantly called him out. I didn't even notice it wasn't a real gun.

>best polymag

Steel mags 4 lyfe, fagit.

Kill some cops u faggot

How's super X ammunition compared to other brands?

I'll help you become an hero, user. If you're on the East coast anyway. Although you have to give me your anal virginity first. :^)

>4 mags OMG

Oh, I have more...

Went from Rambo to school shooter/conspiratard real quick

name 1 advantage steel mags have?

You misspelled niggers you inferior beta faggot

Prefer CCI stinger and lapua high velocity sk. My advice is try a few brands from a reputable online vendor, find one you like, then stock up.

They don't make you a fagit. Polymags have been proven to make frogs homosexual.

u know the rules fgt
Timestamp proof or gtfo

Two words. Sandy hook.

These suicidal faggots are so pathetic. They just kill themselves and thats it. They should learn how to hijack a military drone or how to make surface to air missiles and teach it online so the world can be a fuckwd up place. Lel am i the only one

i like federal .22

yer a shit troll m8

mine came wrapped in a garbage bag from some niBBa on the street

Strong trigger safety you fuckin phaggot, do everyone a favor and aim that shit at yourself.

At least take some dindus with them

I stole some rope from my dad. Im probably going to hang myself in the backyard once everyone leaves the house for a few hours.
Ive been teaching myself how to tie a good knot so I dont fuck up.
Death is all I want. I can handle the pain.
Today is first day in a while that Ive felt happiness.

free my niBBa he's still in jail

If you let me shove one of those polymags up your ass while we mutually masturbate each other, I'll change my mind.

Show mag u fag.
And a time stamp you lime tramp.

Kill some cops man fuck!!!! Why just kill urself stupid

Typing "baaaaaaawwww imma fagit" would've been more efficient.

>kill cops

Spotted the antifa fagit. Come back when you're not underage b&.

>anti-gun democrats tried to ban "high capacity" magazines that hold 30 rounds
>every gun owner runs out and buys as many as possible before they're banned
>mfw now I have a lifetime supply of 30rd mags thanks to the gun-haters

Magpul poly mags have some compatibility issues, depending on which gen mag and what you have for a rifle. Not all AR pattern poly mags fit in all ARs, and many don't fit AR pattern non-AR rifles. US military issue aluminum mags are the safest option, they fit all AR pattern rifles, and are lighter than poly and steel.

Fkkng .30 ghost guns.

If you think your gun laws are cucked look at my country's. No more than 5 rounds per mag allowed

USMC just ditched the latest aluminum USGI and have moved to gen3 pmags. The latest USGI mag with blue follower (for the new M855A1) is now training-use only.

Fuck off, Gen. 3 is the best you can buy poorfag

At least you're in a country that allows private citizens to own guns. :(

Fag. I don't use mags. I just have a duffel bag of various shotgun shells

lmao we can't even walk around with 1 inch knives

But, since I forgot to mention it last time, steel mags, like aluminum, don't have the compatibility issues like poly mags.

Are you from North Korea?
UK is ultra cucked

Well the gen3 pmag is compatible with the M4, M16, M24 IAR, SCAR 16, HK416, etc. Please tell me where the compatibility issue is again?

You people... I am laughing so hard right now \k\ fags are so butthurt over this thread.

I did not know that, though I suppose they're only using AR variant rifles, so compatibility issues wouldn't really be an issue. I don't necessarily have anything against pmags either, I like the AR-10 pmags more than any other I've tried.

Yes. :(

get 3 pmag has 0 compatibility issues and the follower wont tilt like alu or steel (even with the improved follower)

even the HK steel mags ended up being shit, splitting etc. Same thing will happen to aluminum mags, their feed lips will crack off from use. The original AR design had the alu mags as an expendable part, that youd shoot the mag of ammo and toss it. Needless to say that never panned out.

Where I live you can only carry a simple pocket knife less than 4 inches. That means if you have a 50/50 knife with a finger guard, a bottle opener, and a flip out feature like mine it's illegal.

Whats antifa

dubs and I drink in user's honor

(just kidding, I'm drinking anyway. Satan is pretty shit work, buds)

Less than a 4'' blade? Or less than 4'' overall length?

Go ask

From what I understand the issues are mostly with Tavor and other bullpup rifles, although I've seen certain AR lower configurations not accept them due to issues with the trigger guard being the wrong shape. l was also under the impression that they didn't work with the SCAR either, so my information may be slightly out of date.

The older gen2 pmags are not compatible with the SCAR. The latest gen3 pretty much fixes all compatibility issues and also is compatible with the HK lowers of the USMC IAR so the marines are switching to it and using the old USGI aluminum mags for training only

Good to know.

Smd. Im anti fascist and anti democratic and anti communist. Fuck all those systems. AQ for the win

Less than 4" blade. But it doesn't matter if it has serration and hilt grip and is all tricked out because if it is it's illegal to conceal carry

No concealed weapons? That sounds terrible. :(

No one gives a fuck, user.

If it's over 4" or has a lot of modifications

Are you sure about that?

You have a SigSauer, reason enough to live.

>you have an exeter made sig, reason enough to kill yourself

ftfy

shits not even real, the fucking frame has mold marks in it, it's plastic

I offer you your idol. Worship him.