Who has the Amy Schumer nude leaks?

Who has the Amy Schumer nude leaks?

Other urls found in this thread:

skippingkunekunes.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Lady_obese_pig.23175943_std.JPG
quora.com/Do-Hollywood-actresses-really-go-nude-in-movies-or-are-they-just-VFX
movies.stackexchange.com/questions/8864/do-the-actors-really-go-nude-in-the-shooting-of-the-movies
i.imgur.com/UWxJobJ.gifv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>[Post a Reply]
who would want to see this

skippingkunekunes.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/Lady_obese_pig.23175943_std.JPG

I honestly don't want to know what her vag looks like. I imagine even worse than Hope Solos gash.

why the fuck did that greentext end up there

Dayum son

It's not a leak it's a scene from the new movie she is in.

Have you checked her website? I'm not sure too many people here would even bother.

Wait, let me get a 4TB disc to hold the picture.

In this picture she doesn't look that bad? Am I the only one that thinks that?

I would lick her all over and I'm a pretty attractive guy. Idk what everyones deal is.

I'd do the same especially her ass

Egg farts

She talked about this scene in her new movie on Howerd Stern's broadcast and from what she said she's not against this kind of thing. Like she implied it was no big deal, kinda like whatever, which tells us we might see her tits in other future movies and stuff.

because alt-right manchildren are triggered by a female comedian that gets embraced by feminists

She has a girl-next-door look that can be really cute sometimes. Also incredible thighs and legs overall.

nobody looks THAT BAD during a professional photo shoot with makeup artists/stylists.

agreed

Underrated

Those aren't her real tits. They put a silicone nipple over the real nipple for some fucking reason.

>Professional makeup
>Professional lighting
>Professional photographer
>Hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of equipment
>Photoshop retouching
>Still looks brutally unfuckable

Do you mind backing that information up with where you found that out? Because I beg to differ.

Best I can do Sup Forumsro, but you cannot spread this around and you didn't get it from me

quora.com/Do-Hollywood-actresses-really-go-nude-in-movies-or-are-they-just-VFX
movies.stackexchange.com/questions/8864/do-the-actors-really-go-nude-in-the-shooting-of-the-movies
Sometimes they even use CG to do it

Whoever has them please keep them to yourself.

Shoop de woop.
Lots of shoop de woop

Well this explains it for certain actresses, this doesn't say Amy specifically did that too for that movie. I mean yes, there's a chance she did but it's also likely she didn't. Either way that's still interesting, thank you for sharing.

Jebus
H
Christ
On
A cracker
No
Fucking
One

> cept maybe a veterinarian

Don't get me wrong I would definitely rim her dirty asshole but she is a very ugly woman.

No. I think she just got fat, and that fucked up the rest of her appearance.

fpbp

Amy shoemar the new whoopie
i.imgur.com/UWxJobJ.gifv

She isn't funny.

Sexist asshole. She's hilarious.

If I need to vomit, I'll just get some ipecac syrup.

VirusSame faggot

thatisbait.gif

Nice try, faggot. It isn't sexist to say she isn't funny. She's basically the female Carlos MencĂ­a. Who also is just a joke stealing faggot. And also isn't funny.

Shitty bait. Go back to trolling on easy mode.
>Tumblr

>Says Shumer isnt funny
>"user only said that cuz shes a woman!"

Who is the real sexist asshole here?

her own jokes are fucking terrible

the jokes she stole are less funny when they come from her mouth

I still haven't recovered from that unfunny black bitch from SNL/Ghostbusters that looks like Harambe...

Fat slug Schumer would probably cause my brain and dick to shrivel inward so fast they'd suck the rest of my body into oblivion.

I've seen some nasty shit on Sup Forums but damn, if you have Schumer nudes you can fucking keep em.

I'd rather see Chuck Schumer nudes than Amy Schumer and I'm a straight dude

A fat, ugly, unfunny whore whose private parts are not the ones I'd like to see.

I've never hooked 5 faggots before.

1 kek has been added to your bank account

Her nasty crusty snatch probably looks like someone stuffed an M80 in a fistful of green Arby's roast beef and then rammed it into a rotten quahog.

this hahahahahaha

OR Because her whole act is cringe humor minus any humor. She didn't pay her dues. She blew up overnight just because she was moderately attractive and told sex jokes that weren't self deprecating and somehow an attractive woman doing that was revolutionary. The fatter she got the less believable and funny (not that it was all that funny to begin with) it was to hear her talk about how she can't handle all the dick she gets. I, for one, am frankly sick of her.

Hopefully no one.

Amy Schumer? More like Shamey Humor, amirite.

lol'd

Mencia might have been an even bigger joke stealing faggot than Schumer, but he was funny as hell.

Good job. Go rub one out now

More like Maybe Shoot'er, amirite

Considering they're related and how stupid she is I wouldn't be surprised if the two of them have been nude together with a camera involved.

But why?

you're a fucking retard

He could deliver a joke, I'll give him that. But still an uncreative ass. If you're into comics, can you suggest any (current/new)? I feel like Louis is losing his touch, and so is Bill Burr. They used to be my goto and I've seen all the classics.

I'm a fairly attractive guy, I get around and certainly had a few Amys or worse in my bed and yes, I would. I would be emotionally hungover and wouldn't tell people about it, but I would.