>not having the division wrapped up by week 10

>needing 9 wins to take the division

Needed 12 wins this year, cause of Miami in week 17

AFC East was pretty competitive this year

>losing more than 2 games a season

>being a playoff team that isn't a division winner

True

>not being the number 1 seed

Just got off the phone with the nfl, I asked if there were any asterisks next to the Patriots Super Bowl wins and they said no :^)

> getting 6 easy free wins every year for the last 15 years

ITS NOT FAIR BROS

Name 4 divisions better than the AFC easy, I'll wait

Seriously the pats play the jets, bills and dolphins all of which are perpetual joke teams. You think belicheck broke Rex Ryan's heart?

Jets bills and dolphins are all probably better than your shit team

Negative the raiders beat the jests and the 0-4's

Funny that the Jets have more playoff wins in the last 10 years and the dolphins and bills have better win loss ratios too, shame that you're a faggot

It's always been comedy how this shithole pretends to be some unique place for real knowledgeable sports fans who always whine and cry about bandwagoners all while being absolutely full of bandwagoners
kys faggots

It's always been funny how trip fags who are literally never right think anyone gives a shit about their opinion.

Eh our owner went full retard and desperately tried to win one last owl before the reaper came a knockin. What the other teams excuse? Outside of tommy boy being too good?besides all bullshit aside you managed the same number of Super Bowls as the Raiders congrats you got more wins but no one remembers that shit. Also none of those teams havent got past the conference game since the bills went 0-4. The raider got to the big dance in 02 so technically my team has been closer to winning than your shit stain teams. But hey Brady will at least retire soon maybe then you can win one sb. Maybe Namath will live to see that day, I wouldn't hold my breath though.

raider cucks BTFO.

>there are babies who were born the last time the raiders won a playoff game driving cars and paying taxes

t. assblasted bandwagoner
Let me guess, you started bandwagoning them in 07 so you think you're not a disgusting bandwagoner
inb4 lies about how you're not a cheatriots dick riding faggot

Wow, great excuses. How does it feel to make it to the playoffs and to have literally 0 chance cause your faggot qb didn't drink his milk? ;^)

Born and raised in Boston you autistic faggot, God it feels great not to be you.

Pretty shitty but that's football. Our future is brighter than an Asian Harvard student though.
>Naner fan
I feel bad for u. I was at the same spot you were in 03... it's going to suck to be you m8.

>lose to every good team you play against
>bright future
Can't wait until you faggots have to go back to 8-8 and we can all laugh at you again.

Really grasping at straws now. Out of the 13 teams we played only 3 were good? Fuck man let's just scrap the whole fucking league.

Yeah, I'm dying to be a mick faggot with a disgusting accent

Yeah the Falcons and Chiefs are the only good teams you played, what don't you understand about that? Also
>Acting like Carr would have beat the Broncos in Miles High

I'm German and Cuban and I have no accent, but please keep being inferior

>Cuban
LOL you say that like it's something to be proud of you half spic

Any Cuban who escaped before Castro took complete control is 100% Spanish pretty much. Also Cubans are one of the most successful demographics in America, also I got scholarships, also I'm more likely to be hired than you. But sure, keep being racist on Sup Forums, that'll get you laid I'm sure.

My team had its place in the division secured probably by week 10.

Chefs for owl.

Lmao

The patriots defense doesnt suck ass like last year when they beat the Chiefs lol

>been a pats fan since '01

Thought so

>he's only been a pats fan for 16 years, he's not a real fan

I was 10 in 2001. I barely remember Pete Carroll. First Super Bowl I remember was 97.. just missed out on the 96 super bowl run

> Also Cubans are one of the most successful demographics in America

>needing to play in week 17

ayyy lmyaao

ayyyy

but they didn't

what

>Not winning the division in week 17, giving hope to the worst team in your division for 16 weeks then ripping their hearts out, while also causing massive butthurt in the Chicago and Minnesota fanbases
Amateur.

>his team doesn't miss a beat without its """MVP""" quarterback

We got bored with that 10 years ago

Lol

You can't train for 4.25 preggo beating speed friend

THat image lol

Severely underrated post

i dont think chicago really cares at this point

t. burrfag

>being in a baby division

nice excuse

Ion ya ho

shitcago

>jest
>fish
>razorcakes

What a toughy

name 4 better divisions

You realize that people who were born in 1998 are now old enough to post on this site? They could have been watching football their entire lives and they would have never seen NE have a losing season.

NFC NORTH
AFC NORTH
NFC EAST
NFC SOUTH
AFC SOUTH

I can not wait for dolphins to kick brady ass. Kick him to the current. Watch him fry and suffer as suh walks on his body.

lmao

Were you fucking high naming these? NFC East may be the only one kek.

The only Jap that likes Dolphins

>literally don't have a losing record against any team in the NFL
>Jealous anons try to claim playoff success comes from the division success

they'll go back to having a losing record with the broncos next year

what against paxton lynch and a rookie head coach? That is hilarious

2018-2020 the Donkies play in Gillette, where they haven't won in 20 years

>what against paxton lynch and a rookie head coach? That is hilarious
yup just like they did lose to broccoli and paraplegic manning and kyle orton+mcdaniels combo. talent is all skewed in your favor and you still manage to fuck up and you still show your face around

>2 losses to Cleveland
>More than against Dallas, Atlanta, Arizona, Houston, Minnesota, New Orleans, Philly, Oakland, Tampa, etc

HOW?

>silva
is it true most massholes are of moortugese descent? ew

Was this midseason? How does Belichik have 2 less games played against the Dolphins than the Jets and Bills?

It was on December 19th so before the last Jets and Dolphins games. Also I think there is a Jets playoff game counted in there as well.

Sup Forums thinks the NFL is exactly like CFB for whatever stupid reason.

>tfw too intelligent to reply to tripfags

Most of those are NFC teams and haven't really played the Pats enough to have much of a shot at two wins.

You watch dolphinsbros we will whoop the steelers then kick Patriot ass.

When Brady gets cucked from even getting to the superbowl by the Fins