"They see a black man with a white woman at the top floor, they gone come to kill King Kong"

>"They see a black man with a white woman at the top floor, they gone come to kill King Kong"
>the same person who wrote this is a Trump supporter

how

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ucTQ2C5CFFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

burp

Should've said donkey kong.

King Kong barely makes sense

Killer thread Schlomo

>he has not seen the ending of King Kong
Underage b&

The joke is that King Kong, in the original movie, was taking Ann Darrow against her will. He even sexually molested her and stripped her of her clothes, which was so obscene at the time that it was edited out for rereleases until the footage was discovered in a dusty film reel in a vault somewhere.

The whole idea that Ann and Kong had a mutual relationship is absolute horseshit spread by people like Peter Jackson who think it is sexist that a woman would be afraid of a giant fucking ape that she has personally seen kill dinosaurs and other humans.

>Still falling for the Trump is racist meme

He deleted all his Trump tweets.

Plus he can just chalk it all up to "I literally went insane" if he wanted to get people off his back.

I don't think he is at all. I'm just saying that the type of person who says something like that is usually far from the type of person who supports Trump

Like Kanye is free to do anything or has been for several years.

Poor dude.

Lots of blacks support Trump.

What you see on msm and social media isn't real.

This is what Sup Forumstards tell themselves to convince themselves they're not Sup Forumstards.

>I was memed into believing vast generalizations

>muh Sup Forums boogieman

fuck off shill

>Lots of blacks support Trump.
Good joke. Blacks are firmly under the thumb of the Democrats and will forever remain there. Their cities have only gotten poorer under Dem leadership but they are literally so fucking stupid and cattle-like that they just blame Republicans for their problems. Blacks are naturally incapable of self-reflection and self-preservation, and it takes a LOT of work to make them act like normal human beings.
I'm not even trying to be racist, it's just the fucking truth. Blacks are naturally and objectively stupider than any other race on the planet by a wide margin.

In general i agree.

But more blacks and more people in the hiphop community support Trump than the msm or mainstream music industry would ever be let known.

youtu.be/ucTQ2C5CFFQ

autists like you are why Sup Forums is dead

exactly, stay woke senpai
youtube.com/watch?v=kv15-bfLKeA

are you retarded

Whether he is or isn't, Kanye is the same person who said on national television "George Bush doesn't care about black people"

I'll really blow your mind then.

Trump cares more about black people than 'Barack Obama' did.

>I'm not even trying to be racist
kek

Jews play blacks like fiddles.

Is what it is.

Proof? Besides, I never made that claim so I don't know what point you're trying to make

>Blacks are firmly under the thumb of the Democrats and will forever remain there.

same thing they said about the Republicans in the century after emancipation

>proof

The trademark cry of the exposed hebrew shill