I cannot quit...

I cannot quit. I can't tell my family and treatment isn't an option because fucking blue cross blue shield won't cover shit. Weening down sounds like it could be a good option... . I feel like shit and the high (while still awesome) is of course not what it once was. What the fuck do I do Sup Forums??
>inb4 anhero
I'm an addict but I still value my life.

Switch to heroin

why do all these potheads act like weed isn't addictive. OF COURSE IT IS!!

keep using

but cook it.

literally nt bad for you then

and when its legal it will be dirt cheap too

Dude fuck you just stop. If it's going to get in the way of shit just stop. You won't die or go through fucking withdrawals and if you think you are just go outside for a walk. It's fucking weed.

nut up and take a t-break? Seriously if you don't even have the willpower to quit for like 2 weeks then you can forget about an heroing since you'd just pussy out anyways.

if only it was that easy for everyone.

Bullshit you're a fucking retard if you can't just not smoke weed.

They want you to go to treatment for pot?

Same thing happened to my friend. He would always try to make me or other people feel bad because we wouldn't do any marijuanas with him. Couple years after somewhat avoiding him, he broke down and told me how he was plugging his ass with 13 inch dildos and fapping to traps. He almost died a few times. The stress from it caused his family a lot of pain and his dad started doing marijuanas too and his wife left him because he was paying for boy prostitutes and he always had pecker marks all over his lips.

it's just anxiety dude, i lost my job and after a year of having resources i had to stop buying weed. You'll get over, just stop being a bitch.

Yep, my friend Dave had a very similar problem. First it starts with too much marijuana, then they start thinking traps aren't gay, and soon after it's suicide. Luckily, Dave was able to seek a form treatment. I still pray for him.

Quitting weed is so much easier than any other drug. Stop being a pussy and just man up. It's not like the withdrawals will kill you like other drugs.

Lol what kind of a pussy are you? Just stop buying weed, it's not hard.

it's so fucking easy to quit, though. The withdrawal is nothing like it is with opiates or amphetamines. Just taper down or stop buying it altogether.

you gotta ween off of it
used to smoke 1g/day, then 0.5g a day, now a bowl a day, and finishing it off tonight then im free.

Just flush it tonight if you are serious about it.

I went from smoking weed every day for nine months to not smoking at all and I didn't experience any withdrawal symptoms, unless being bored is a withdrawal symptom.

It's only bad for the first 3 days stop being a pussy, if ur addicted to weed you have a serious impulse control disorder

Fuck you mate that shit is expensive

If OP didn't have weed, he'd be addicted to something else. It's not the substance that is the problem it's the addict.

nope, but ok if you think that. good thing youre an idiot on Sup Forums and not in the real world. marihuana is dangerous, addictive and illegal.

its like 250 an ounce for me from a guy I've gone to for probably close to 2 years now. I could probably find 200/ounce pretty easy if I wanted to. an ounce lasts me about a month of smoking every day.

that isnt expensive if youre an adult.

All of you just got fucking baited

Sure fucking thing dude. Maybe if you actually lived for yourself and thought for yourself you wouldn't be addicted to something that isn't even fucking physically addicted. Have fun being a fag forever.

except for me. I didnt.

>that isn't even fuckng physically addicted
you should learn our language before coming here, you stupid idiot.

DUDE ive been smoking every day for 4 years, i just got a real job and quit, its been 3 weeks and i'm completely fine. grow the fuck up

relax. It's just pot.

Holy shit you assholes it's bait

I'm addicted to weed too. No biggie but if I'm out I'll be pretty pissed off

LOL addicted to marijuana? You're a fucking idiot if you think we're falling for that, you virgin.

We know, dipshit.

It is not in the sense hard drugs are. It can still generate psychological addiction and long term changes in cognition with heavy use.

Distance yourself from it. Distance your self from friends that do it. Focus on doing other things like finding new hobbies.

Extremely this, you can be psychologically "addicted" to anything. But weed is not physiologically addictive. If you cant stop smoking it you are just dumb as shit

250 an ounce is close to $10/gram, tossing an 8th away wouldn't be ideal. That's like wasting a tank of gas.

only pussies get addicted

i smoked weed for like 5 years straight and quit for 1.5 years on probation and now since off I'm smokin everyday again but I also quit for a couple months here and there for jobs but besides that I've been steady burning. You kids need to chill, also T-breaks are good too, quit for a few weeks and smoke after, you'll appreciate marijuana more that way. Not just as a plant that gets you stoned but also has medicinal properties too.
Like anything, it can be abused, but it is really fucking hard to abuse marijuana. Worst case you dip your oreo in a cup of milk for too long and it gets soggy because youre high and you forgot to pull the oreo out.

Truth

This this this. Fucking normie kids these days. Buncha faggots.

youre talking about pocket change. I like convenience. not gonna get into it here, people like to talk down to others about spending whatever on weed, but if youre an adult with no kids then a difference of a tank of gas doesnt really matter at all.

>this
20 year smoker/grower vet here, and couldn't agree more. Just came off a 3 month stint of detox so I could find a new job. Wasn't shit to stop. Anybody who says otherwise obviously hasn't tried to quit harder drugs, or never smoked enough weed to have a reasonable frame of reference.

OP, just stop being such a cookiepuss, and just quit if thats what you want.

>Stupid idiot
13yo detected

Literally.

I cannot quit. I can't tell my family and treatment isn't an option because fucking blue cross blue shield won't cover shit. Weening down sounds like it could be a good option... . I feel like shit and the high (while still awesome) is of course not what it once was. What the fuck do I do Sup Forums??
>inb4 anhero

its mentally addictive. not physically.
but tons of shit is mentally addictive. it just means its something you like to do.

stop being a faggot and just stop smoking

this

>weed addict

faggot

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh so sorry for not using the right ending on one word in an entire post. Please forgive me

wow dude, you are a dumb stupid person. I hate you, faggot.

No it isn't.

Im not going to say anything this thread already hasn't said. The popular opinions are correct. Just wanted to call OP a little faggot and chide him on to try and do the impossible - OD on trees lol

nah, I wont. youll just have to live with that.

Nigger just stop smoking for a while

Still doesn't change the fact that ~95% of people agree with me. You're just a puss who can't just stop smoking weed. Try some speed or H if you want to know what a REAL addiction is like.

I recently had the same thought, I cut out smoking alone and the shift has been really great-- just remember the first two or three days suck, but it's smooth sailing from there, user

>95% of people agree with me
kek

I've been smoking weed on and off for over 10 years. I haven't smoked in 5 days after smoking everyday for the last 4 months. The key is to keep yourself busy. Go to bed early the first few days. Remember that you want this and to not give in. You'll start feeling better after a few days. Don't be a pussy

Case in point

~-> means give or take, mong.

make a list of all the things and people (like your family) that are important to you other than weed. keep the list in a visible place. every time you get ready to light up, ask yourself what matters more to you: weed or the important people and things in your life.

weed is for children

real men smoke meth

>has good health insurance
>complaining that it doesn't cover your stoner habits

lmao kys

I quit cold turkey after smoking half an ounce a week for nearly a year
I was also putting tobacco in my joints.

you're just weak minded OP.

>inb4 anhero

>all blue cross blue shield plans are exactly the same

I am addicted to coffee. Everyday it controls who I am and what I do. I can't get help or turn to anybody because my addiction runs rampant. I can't hold a job, my chick bounced. Man IVE SUCKED DICK FOR THAT BLACKBEAN. I don't know why I can't control myself please help Sup Forums

anything is addictive if you have an addictive personality. Sure most potheads are addicted, but I have not smoked in a month and don't have the urge to.

i smoke like a zip a week. its an expensive habit (for middle class). glad i work from home. too bad some of ya are smokin ashes and resin rn. don't worry, we have all been there

Youre stupid

user, what else is going in your life that is making you retreat into substance abuse?

I was stuck in life and felt like I had no options. If I didn't smoke then I got awful anxiety attacks that were physically hurting me. If I smoked, that went away.

What did I do? I kept smoking. Literally all day every day (if I was holding).

BUT, you can smoke and still progress in life. But you have to stop treating weed as an out and instead use it like a medication. Training wheels not a lawn chair.

3 super basic things you can do to improve your mental health. It will take 1-3 weeks to start feeling improvements. It's tough but keep at it, I did the following, which was suggested by a couple doctors as a starting point. A baseline is what they called it.

1) eat regularly and keep sugars, excessively fatty foods and complex artificial crap to a minimum.

2) walk for 20-30 minutes a day. Ideally outside in the sun and air.

3) sleep regularly. Ideally at night, we lived that way for hundreds of thousands of years as a species. You probably aren't a special snowflake night owl.

Stfu faggot and grow a pair. Do you have no self control at all you pathetic fuck

Dude, you don't even like that shit anymore. You just get high out of habit. You probably don't like your stupid stoner friends, or your dumbass dealer either, because they do nothing but
>weed is my life man
and nothing ever fucking changes. I went through that, and just fucking got fed up one day and quit. Haven't smoked it in 9 years after smoking every day for maybe 8.

>being so mentally and physically weak that you get addicted to fucking weed

Lmao kill yourself OP you useless fuck. I've smoked cigarettes, weed, and snorted cocaine.

Have never been addicted to anything of them, I only do it when I want to, and never feel the craving for them.

Sucks to be you, faggot.

Bait

You feel good about yourself? You feel like a big strong guy now?

You're literally fucking stupid. The only addiction you get when smoking weed is if you have an addictive personality (mental) aka retarded. Which is very easy to stop just don't be a dumb prick. You don't get any actual withdrawals (physical) like alcohol or baco or any other drug.

Quit cannabis after 8 years everyday.
Clean for 3 months. Felling great.

Quit alcohol after 1 year and 4 months, ended up having withdrawls bad enough to give me a seizure

You're weak if you can't quit a substance. Nothimg more, only less.

Newfag

I did Heroine for 1 year and was easiy able to quit. I did Xanax and was easily able to quit no withdraws.
Weed though It took me 3 years of reasoning to quit and I could never sleep or eat. Some people are different then others

If you want an actual useful related answer, see below.

Basically, you're not addicted to weed, you just think you are. You think this because weed allows you to do two things which you may or may not be aware of:

1.) Escape- You are abusing this plant to escape a life that you don't enjoy. You don't enjoy life because you took advice from other people instead of following your heart and pursuing your passions/dreams. Solution: do what brings you joy and what is exciting for you. Other people don't know how to live your life. Don't take advice from miserable people; they are obviously lost/confused.

2.) Cannabis allows you to connect to nature and tap into earth's natural rhythms. You may not yet be aware that this is taking place. You are likely deprived of nature and sunlight. Spend time outside with your body or feet touching the ground. Go to a forest or natural area often. You are using this plant to bring nature to you, but you are abusing the plant. Whether you know it or not, marijuana has a living consciousness and when it is abused enough, it will dump you. You'll see. Solution: spend time in nature. When you take cannabis into your body, try doing so with gratitude, reverence, joy, love and a new world will open itself to you.

may you know joy and love in your existence

Calm down lad, shouldn't it be nap time for you?

so you turned your friend into a trap loving fgaggot because you wouldnt "do any marijuanas" with him?