I'm in chicago now and i need to leave this shit hole. Is milwaukee any better?

I'm in chicago now and i need to leave this shit hole. Is milwaukee any better?

chicagos great, kill yourself

live on the north side. Less niggers.

Milwaukee has just as many nignogs

Come to Detroit fam

I do live on the northside but still full of nigs

Life is what you make of it, so if you're saying it's a shithole it's because you're making it that way yourself. Everywhere you go will have positives and negatives, do something to change it or just deal with it.

Complaining about it won't solve anything.

Chicago sucks ass. Its too expensive here and crime everywhere.

Not for much longer. A big bank buy of cheap properties is coming soon. They'll have to fuck off to atlanta like the rest of the niggers that got driven out.

Hopefully they'll put a tall fence up around the south side to keep the nigs in their place.

Crime, cost of living, crowded. Is my negative attitude responsible for all those

It's not that expensive, at least not unless your a poorfag.

And the crime is in the south and west for the most part, and to unaware drunky dopes at 2 in the morning.

Not even. The alderman of my area is fighting section 8 housing 3 blocks from my house. We've given him 3 fucking petitions but he doesn't care he live 3 miles from us

crime is only in like englewood, occasionally somewhere else, north is obviously expensive you dumb nigger, you live closer to the "good" side and shit like wrigley field

Fuck are you talking about. Its expensive as shit here. And crime is all over the place. Are you retarded or just trolling?

chicago thread?

best fucking city in the world.

here's a crime map from heyjackass.com

You're extremely lucky to be in this city.

Work hard and you can make it anywhere.

If you hang around niggers you fucking deserve the shit you get into.

Lock your door and bikes.

Exactly the only affordable places are in the bad part of the city. I'm sorry i don't want to get murdered

Yep i can see what you guys mean. Chicago is a safe place to live

I could fucking live here forever.

Yes, because you chose to live there. Nobody held a gun to your head and forced you to move into an area with those things, now did they?

And buy a gun and get a conceal carry license. Surprise the shit out of the nignogs when they try to rob you and suddenly they're like "hey, where'd all these angels come from"

It is dangerous if you are a pussy or think that niggers are people.

God no. Go to Vegas

I didn't choose to live here. I was born here and my parents kinda made me live here and now I'm leaving. Sooooo

From there.

Milwaukee is Chicago light

In fact the whole lake shore all the way to Ohio is crap

Go to madison

this.

niggers, treat them like animals.

The city is amazing and even though its full of liberals it will make you more racist than you've ever thought possible.

Because you have to be racist to survive.

You might be more comfortable in Arizona or Florida or Texas or some conservative shithole full of old scared assholes hiding under their afghans.

fucking incredible american city

move to new chicago lol faggot

Come on down to Indy! Low cost of living, not bad crime rate, less traffic, less assholes! And we have Mike Pence to boot!

most obese state in the country, boring too

Was just down there.
Biggest small town in the world.