X-ray potential? No bra I think

X-ray potential? No bra I think

Bump

Fuckin fat

take your shit to /r/

Nice tits tho

Very well

anyone able to atleast get the bra outline and make it look normal?

Butterface

yeah...

did some shitty enhancement with grain.. no biggie but did my best OP

Any help is appreciated thanks m8

yw, any more of those giga ones?

so fucking sick of these shitty dogface photo filters. when will this cancer end

do you have a bigger res one?

Found uncroped

she's got some big areolas. nice.

ikr hoes will b hoes
its the new duck face

I felt she did thanks Sup Forumsroo

if the link has a res measure, like /740x740/ you can erase that whole part and it shows the original, but that will do, let me work on it

i know shitty quality but if you can get some nips outta these big titties that would be wonderful. will try to find another good one

so, from a technical point, there's not enough resolution to xray anything. there's just not enough data. common for FB and Insta screenshots/downloads.

from a practical side, those kinda of tops have a padding at the front of the tit. It helps perk them up and prevent people like us from doing what we're doing.

Sorry man

Easy, medium, hard.

Ayeeee you guys are being great tonight haha thanks man

Me too I want the ride to be over. Fucking thots

same resolution/details problem

i just bullshitted it for you

better if anons open the fullscreen picture, rightclick it and open picture in new tab.. that will show the original upload

best I could do

Someone do this. No bra

that flap of material, again, is specifically design to hide the tits. sorry man

you bulshitted the nips? here's another to try although i think she has a bra? idk. ass incoming too for possible thong

thong try? looks promising

not much to reveal. black one piece isn't cold and probably has soft nipples, so no details to reveal.

definitely has a bra on.
material is way too thick

fuckkkk thanks anyone

buy a Sony A6000. Its about $600. Get a flash with a slave setting. Any time a girl is wearing thin clothes, say you're a photographer. get the flash a little close to them. take one that is exposed correctly and one that can get light to penetrate the clothing material.

cell phone cameras aren't likely to do it. therefore, FB/insta pics wont capture it.

grain is the only way to go cause it brings light traces inside but it often shows the bones and shit that fuck up the edit, thats the best I could do

i feel like i could see slight thong. oh well

Bump while i open up Ps

... wrong. you can't literally xray clothing. you can try to capture subtle light differences and the shadows they create against whatever is behind them.

if you use your phone and the built in flash, how much material in front of your eyes does it take to block out the light? now, add the fact that the cameras on phones aren't THAT sensitive, those shadows are invisible with even more light.

DSLR/Mirrorless and a high power flash. Thats how you can 'xray' most then cloth. but there's no going through bras, denim, polyester, jackets, or 2 shirts.

light processing is mightier than you think.. research moar

and the light source has to be relatively close to have the necessary effect to "penetrate" the clothing.

the camera does as well to have enough resolution. ISO has to be set pretty low. Shutter has to be fast enough to avoid blur. etc etc

I've researched at a university for over 4 years and have worked with it professionally for 6 more years.

You must capture the information for the refinement to occur. Shitty cellphone pictures aren't your best bet. especially indoors.

big ass nips

not saying its the best option but we're outline highlighting, not measuring the live expectancy of a cancer patient tru a pic.. RGB levels, grain filter and a little contrast meddle will do

And I'm saying you're not going to xray denim, bras, etc. You're very limited in identifying anything through a cell phone image. the girl in the retro top, the girl in the skirt... you didn't reveal anything.

I've found a token millenial, I see. Stating experience and education in a field isn't something I'm going to be ashamed of. Especially since I think you're a 3rd party who has nothing to add to the conversation.

And with that, I'm done. Have fun guys. Its getting too summer in here.

Not much to be done, but I tried

Is this @b.ginn on instagram?

Life is full of possibilities oldie, shove your gen judging up the khyber

god damn those gigantic tits. i can see a bit of nipple. fuuuuuck

Sorry, dude. You got pokies through a bra, not a see through. Seriously, when will you mass of cancer get through your heads that this shit only enhances kind of see through shit to make it look a little more see through. That's it.

I'm bothered by the plunger just sitting on the tile out in the open right next to two bottles of soap. I have to wonder the last time the floor was cleaned.

Dont die!!!

Pleasee

You have to be seriously brain damaged to think you can see through that. Or to want to see those.

I quit.

i know no bra in this but dont know if material is too thick. hmmm. user try?

Bumppppp

gotta see. i think xray people left

bump for x-posed titties

if someones workin on anything post in thread or else let die

I'm still here. Hopefully this will finally show you morons why none of these pics work. This is a great example of a pic that will work. Definitely a hint of something there, it's thin, it's clinging, no bra, she's hard, and it's wet.

ive seen some pretty good xrayers do good jobs with some of these above (not the same ones just similar clothing). you workin on any or waiting?

Anything?

anyone good enough?

And this is the end result. You all keep saying "there's no bra in this one!" but that doesn't always matter. Bra is just a definite no-go. Doesn't mean the lack of one is proof it will work. All I'm doing is bringing out what's already in the picture. If it's not already at least a little see through -- not pokies -- then I can't get jack shit.

Whoops, forgot the pic.

how is this being done? i dont get it.

I'm waiting because all I have is shit like
which is way too small, from way too shitty a camera and not see through at all.

Try it yourself. Download GIMP. Open up the image and use the scissors tool to select the see through clothing. Then open up the levels dialog and move the sliders around. That's all you do.

there are a ton of different techniques but the basic idea is that you find small amounts of contrast and boost that contrast until you get more detail

Best I could make happen

pls

This one's gotta be a quick job, right?

You can fucking see the outline of the bra.

been trying this one myself but cant seem to get it right, help a brotha out

No. It's not see through. Her nipple is poking through, but that's a very thick top. Are you not reading anything I've been saying? I posted an example of what to look for.

I've literally read nothing. Just saw an X-Ray thread and thought I'd toss my hat in the ring with a pic.

FAKE

Anyone wanna do my friends sister?

How's this one?

Maybe read a thread before you contribute to it? You're that guy that's always at the bottom of a help thread suggesting shit from the first reply that didn't work.

Material and that reflection makes it super hard to get a good pull on the details.

words cannot describe your absolute idiocy. How tf can you expect to x-ray through a whole fucking sweatshirt, learn to lurk, you total autistic retarded fuck

Pls try

other "xrayer" has no idea what they are talking about