Masturbate before meeting hot girls?

Masturbate before meeting hot girls?

hell yeah, dont go in there loaded buddy

Easy choice to. Calms your nerves. Limits your 'head thinking'. And ofc you won't bust quick if you get to sex.

name?

Nothing like going to the bathroom for 20 min on a date. Excellent idea retard.

Though you used a hot classic pic, so...3/10 post. It'd have been higher if you didn't fuck her face up. Jackass.

how is OP's pic "classic"?!

Maybe before sex for the first time...dunno why about before just meeting. This whole calm the nerves shit never made sense to me, I'm the same. How can you be so lacking control...

The pic of the girl is several years old, there's 3 others too.

honestly, it depends on your expectations.

If you're just meeting and you don't want to chance a boner at all, then yea go for it.

If you plan/hope to fuck then I'd advise against it. Won't prevent you from getting hard but it will prevent you from getting off in all likelihood.

Did it once because I knew I'd be in a situation where I'd be sleeping next to someone I'd fucked years before. It didn't last, and it was a little messy but we managed to keep it platonic and became good friends. Didn't want to look like a shithead poking her with my dick in case it started getting ideas. Problem? She was very, very down. Sex drive was dead but I'm not turning it down. So we ended up fucking for about two hours, she's having a great time but (and I can't stress it enough) I CANNOT FUCKING CUM. I literally had to just give up and stop. Should have been a pretty proud achievement but in reality it was just a failure.

What, so you cam come in 2 minutes twice in a day?

looks like she's got a good set of tits on her, who is she then?

Huh?

She's an unkown asian hottie as far as I know. She's sometimes posted in asian threads but never sourced.

with tits like that tho, presume she's an AV star? got others of her?

I don't believe you user. If she was super dtf like that you could've been honest in saying that you wanted to have a good time for a good while and reassured her that you bated before y'all had sex.

wtf you on about OP why anyone masturbates when you can fuck

She's amateur, like IG or FB girl. I'm on phone sorry.

shame, there must be some lucky guy out there pounding that pussy

ditto

I was honest about it, but when it's 2 am you can't exactly ask to wait awhile. Like I said, it's not like you can't get hard in that state, you just can't get off. So everything was working on her end, no difference. I just didn't get my pay off (I mean, I enjoy getting her off but there's only so far that goes).

source?

i know this girl...