Why didn't she just call Batman and ask him to use Flash and resolve the whole thing in 5 minutes?

Why didn't she just call Batman and ask him to use Flash and resolve the whole thing in 5 minutes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VLDlzwHRxRM
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you had stayed for the mid credit scene you'd see Wayne is still looking for the justice league.

I guess you didn't see the JL trailer where flash is basically in hiding, and the movie probably takes place before then.

It's a world without a justice league, but one that has had superman and batman show up.

>Set up Taskforce X/Suicide Squad
>Get Government funding
(Why your using criminals for free)
>Use Government funding to make a clone of Bruce Wayne and other meta human experiments

The Justice League Cartoon had it all layed all out my man

Hes in hiding, but he caught Boomerang.

Will Smith looks like a fucking moron with a shaved head.

I really hate that shit about Terry being a dolly clone, like it was destined all along that he'd become Batman because it was in his DNA.

Like fuck off.

I would w davis

Why didn't flash just solve it by himself?

>be flash
>see giant laser beam in sky
>run over to it
>hmm maybe the army knows whats going on
>run to army
>hey how do i destroy laser?
>throw C4 into it
>k
>5 seconds later
>movie done

It is tragic but giving Batman a clone/son was a move no one saw pre-Damien.

>Implying they didn't pull an MGS2 and meme him into Batmanning by manipulating events and killing one of his parents

>Why didn't flash just solve it by himself?

He was "busy"

>Justice League shows him stopping a Tsunami caused by Major Disaster from destroying the west coast

At the exact same time as the 4 days suicide squad took place?

>At the exact same time as the 4 days suicide squad took place?

I thought that whole incident happened in a single night, the fuck?

Major Muhback said something about him and Cara doing the mission some days ago when shit hit the fan

HOL UP
SO YOU SAYIN
WE IN SUM KINDA
CRASHING MOVIE FRANCHISE

>ever DCU movie from now on will have obligatory Flash-gets-incapacitated-so-other-JL-members-have-something-to-do scene

Cara escapes and summons her brother, then Kaptain KUHTANA runs away and the squad moves in 3 days later

So was the blue laser there from the beginning or only towards the climax?

yeah no
this is in the middle of jc course

Blue laser was in the sky for about 4 days

Jesus fucking Christ and then Batman has the nerve to tell Waller to shut down the squad? Where the fuck was he huh?

>I failed him in life, I won't fail him in death except for this giant blue laser shit, me and Diana can't do shit about that.

Fuck you, Bruce.

This kind of thing seems to happen a lot with capeshit. It's almost as if the source material is kind of shit.

Glad you got that off your chest.

No way.

>that time Joker orchestrated a boy's violent and undeserved molestation at the hands of his abusive father

because shes a nigger

DAMAGED

Because he wanted them to fucking die

Shitty law doesnt let her to kill them so they would have been in prison and waste gov money

Leto's joker is so insane his craziness is bleeding onto the comics

>Flash
>taking as long as 5 minutes to deal with street level shit

lol cute

So you agree with the OP ultimately?

>Kills everyone on her staff to showcase what a hardass she is

That was just purely unbelievable to me.

Waller's a bitch, but that's a line I never thought she would cross. Or at least not be stupid/careless enough to involve people she couldn't trust to share info in the first place.

What was she even trying to 'cover'?

Apparently they didn't have the "clearance" to see all that they saw, but everyone else apparently did.

If she actually cared that much about covering her ass she would have flushed the squad down the toilet after they killed the Enchantress. It was just lazy writing that plagues the rest of the film.

>What was she even trying to 'cover'?
Bad writing, obviously. Needlessly shocking the audience is the last resort of creatively bankrupt "screenwriters".

>duurrr, why is the gubment being soooooo clumsy trying to contain the entity they stupidly let free in the first place?? is that like, the point?
Holy shit, no wonder critics can play you like morons. You lack the ability to understand basic fucking logic.

>basic fucking logic
>says the baboon who doesn't recognize shit screenwriting for what it is
They either didn't have clearance, in which case she shouldn't have hired them for the job in the first place, or they did have clearance, in which case she wouldn't have shot them. In either case, the Squad is left alive to tell the tale. Ergo, you're a double-digit IQ ape lacking basic reasoning skills.

I just realized after reading like half this thread why I hate capeshit so much. It's retarded with all sorts of logical inconsistencies. In almost every character, plot, and show/movie. Things from physics (I'll suspend my belief that somehow a person can have these magical superpowers, but the laws of physics have to still apply), character inconsistencies (hey the world or city or something is about to get destroyed but that real superheroes are busy doing something else lol), or hey, let's assemble a bunch of criminals into a cool task force to fight meta humans even though the only ones that aren't just normal people with skills is a demon lady and a taconigger who can shoot fire (which is actually pretty cool)

Fuck man.

it's kind of funny that they wouldn't even need Flash the way the movie turned out.

Batman alone could have taken out the entire suicide squad and Enchantress. And he's not even meta-human.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLDlzwHRxRM

>>says the baboon who doesn't recognize shit screenwriting for what it is
A gubernamental agency having trouble controlling the same menaces they let loose is not a screenwriting issue. It's the basic fucking premise of SS.

Batman is doing other stuff in Gotham and Flash was in another country
they even talk about this in the movie

Why didn't they cast a Person of Size for her role? I'm really fucking sick of the fat erasure that still continues in Hollywood.

I was unironically miffed that she wasn't beefy enough.

>invincible god
>invincible goddess
>god of speed, he's so fast he can be everywhere anytime and fix everything in a second
>billionaire who knows everything
They're all overpowered, you can't make a story with these types.

That's Marvel for you. DC comics and by extension the films are not made for children.

>Justice League shows him stopping a Tsunami caused by Major Disaster from destroying the west coast
hey guys wait for the next movie so when can correct the last one because we fucking suck-- DC

Dumb shitposter.

>Kills everyone on her staff to showcase what a hardass she is
I hated that shit, if they didnt have "clearance" then why having them working there at least grants them clearance

>you can't make a story with these types
Bullshit. The JLA cartoon did it just fine

You can make one story with these types; [guy]/[MacGuffin] takes away the powers of the hero and makes them not a Gary Stu/Mary Sue for a movie, then the hero gets them back through [hamfisted moral]

How was Enchantress' brother killed with a tiny bomb?

The military could have just set up ballistic missles outside of the city and targeted Enchantress and her weapon and ended it using tech that has been around since WWII.

>Flash was in another country they even talk about this in the movie
they never did and even so it would take like 20 minutes for Flash to get to USA from anywhere in the world he can literally walk on water

this movie was the worst thing I've seen in theaters in multiple years

>Can run so fast that he can go back in time
>"Oh but he was in another country, he couldn't get there in time"

>need to ready in case the next Superman is hostile
Uh, why not just send Superman in that instance?

I don't know, maybe because he's DEAD?

Not defending this pile of shit, but Superman is supposedly dead at that time.

Why didn't they just nerf him like the DCAU did?

This

Should have been Oscar winning actress Mo'nique

Also why does he stop using his matter absorbing/dissolving tentacles when the Squad shows up? Why do both him and his dumbass sister forgo their actual magical powers in favor of dumbass fisticuffs?

>Why didn't they just nerf him like the DCAU did?

He was never really nerfed, it was just inexperience with teams and general cockiness that got him into a jam.

I actually really liked that they showed how competent he was in his home town as both Wally forensic scientist and the Flash, him talking down Trickster is a fantastic moment.

>You're wearing the suit again.
>I am? Well whaddaya know.

Probably because their original mission was to rescue and extract Waller, the person who Batman and the rest of the heroes despise and would not waste their time with. By the time they get dragged into a fight with Enchantress its a little too late for that phone call.