So i banged a dirty chick about 2 months ago...

So i banged a dirty chick about 2 months ago, and only in the last week or so ive been getting a lot of smegma building up (aka dick cheese) and a red itchy spot shown in pic
Now im wondering if thats from her or possibly from a few other variables.
I got this cyst built up in the upper pubic area that made me sick with a fever and took anyibiotics and had it cut out also. Not sure if it was related to the banging this dirty bitch or not, but the cyst showed up about a week after seeing her.
The other variable was i started taking this new pre workout and it has testoterone boost, so it could be a side effect.
Anyone had anything similar happen/ know what to do b4 i go to the docs tomorrow?

Cmon anons dont fail me now

Did you wear a condom?

>pro-workout
>has testosterone booster
WutFace
Go get your shit checked wtf you asking Sup Forums for get to a fuckin doctor.
And any legal 'testosterone booster' is bullshit. Just keep lifting heavy.

Go to a doctor instead of asking Sup Forums you fucking moron

Yeast infection. You need an antifungal. Did her pussy smell? I knew a guy who fucked his wife with a yeats infection and he has the same symptoms, but his legs got red spot on them too. Doctor gave him medication for it.

Had same exact thing. Fuckin Candida

AIDS but it localized on your dick. only solution is to cut it off.

Go to your doctor and tell the truth you fucking jackass and fucking ask him.

Could be yeast infection. Got that on my dick & thought i was gonna lose him...

it's hpv, it cures itself after like 3-4 years I got it in highschool

its not your pre workout you dumbass. the testosterone support they put in those is like taking asprin saying its a painkiller like oxy.

you have contracted something dirty. seek hhelp inb4 u lose dick

if not bait, go to a fucking doctor.

95% sure you have Penile Candidiasis

i dont see anythimg different in the red circle, looks exacrly like my dick

Haemophilus ducreyi
Go see a doctor
/thread

syphilis is also possible

bro. that appears to be herpes hsv 1 or 2.
my ex intentionally infected me with herpes. does it burn when u pee?

actually super easy to deal with too, just smear some canesten on your dick daily until it goes away

That's likely not herpes.

Nigga that shit stays with you for life. Don't play like that

It looks like HSV2 to me. It can show up as localized pimples or a raised patch of skin that's inflamed

You probably should have gotten circumcised before fucking nasty women.

Do you have athletes foot? I thought i got the herp once cause of red patch on dick + smeg, turned out i had somehow transferred the bacteria from my feet to my dick (jock itch) and now its fine